Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Is Goodluck Abere Johnatan Just The Opposite Of His Name? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Abere Johnatan Just The Opposite Of His Name? (783 Views)

Is Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook A Fraud? / Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? / Between Saraki And Jonathan: Is Goodluck Jonathan An Accident Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Goodluck Abere Johnatan Just The Opposite Of His Name? by hoodboi(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
January 1 2013 he hit us with the big one: "No more subsidy" . There were mixed feelings about this, i could remember there was a standoff between anti and pro jonathan on radio , Tv and even on the internet. The johnatan supporters said we should give him time and let's see what he will do first. 8 months after, what is the state of the country. There as been ample time, what has he done with to improve lives with the subsidy money?

This is october 2013. As of right now, boko haram don turn phcn, lighting up the nation in ways that even the power holding company would admire. Still no jobs for the youths, his wife is embarassing the country at opportunity she can get. To make things worse, everything seems to be degrading, as of right now we have almost 8 organizations either already on strike or planning to join. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NUPENG, NUT, PHCN, POST OFFICE WORKERS, DOCTORS. During the presidential media chat, all Mr. Presy could say is that ASUU strike is political (doesn't he have a media adviser, even a 5 year old knows better than to say that on a live media).

Are things working or failing? Slowly things are turning out to be just how they were during the mass subsidy strike action. Mark my words, if things are not resolved fast, the whole nation could join this strike again. This in my opinion and i am sure in the opinion of a lot of other Nigerians as turned out to be the worst tenure anybody has ever experienced. I am saying this has a concerned Nigerian and not just as a blind hater. The facts are clear and open. Opinions please.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HEAR THE JOHNATAN SUPPORTERS GIVE EXCUSES OR REASONS WHY THINGS ARE LIKE THIS.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Knee Surgery In The US / #deltacentralsenatorialelectionresultsupdate / Shocking!!! 1MW Cost N96 Million In Large Scale Gas Fired Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.