Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

"The Walking Dead" - Season 4 - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 (17594 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by LordOrochimaru(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2013
ogugua88: Na wa o... the governor is a bonafide loser.
ah ah, u dun watch am sharp sharp? I.e episode 7...well on to your post well that's not fair *in rihanna's voice in the monster*
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
so much for the governor having a mole in the prison.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm currently downloading the episode 7 and i will get back to you guyz when i'm done watching it. It's currently on 92.7%. I hope it completes. God punish internet in Nigeria.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by LordOrochimaru(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
Mehn, the governor is a psychopath. See how he fed that guy alive to the walkers. This episode is so-so, and just a reminder not to feel sorry or have a rethink about the governor aka bryan. I think the chinko guy will die next episode
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
when did Beth learn how to handle a semi-automatic rifle?
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by LordOrochimaru(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
montelik: when did Beth learn how to handle a semi-automatic rifle?
they don't have to show everything now, do they? Just assume
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Episode 8 officially marks the beginning of this season. It's gonna be action packed.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2013
I liked Martinez, they should have let him live. maybe even written a bigger story arc for him.

pretty much everyone from the original Woodbury is dead barring the Guv. the ones the Guv didn't slaughter, were flushed out by the virus at the prison.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
The governor has infiltrated into another camp & brutally manoeuvred himself to leadership position. The guy is a cold blooded killer, his covetousness will ultimately be his downfall, my sympathy to the people he's leading to their deaths, Woodbury taught him nothing.

I have a feeling one or more major characters dies next week, I don't think it will be michone, her character is still undeveloped, too many puzzles about her, I think Hershel is a prime candidate for elimination, glen probably & maybe the governor himself. Next week's episode will be epic.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2013
saw this on a twd forum.

What the heck was the point of having the
governor and his little harem try to leave only to
be turned back by a bunch of biters stuck in the
mud? What, is there only one road around there
or something?

lmao
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2013
montelik: saw this on a twd forum.

or something?

lmao
I was surprised too that he went back to the camp just because of a few biters who looked stuck to the ground(or so i thought).

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2013
That was odd lol.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
montelik: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/24/walking-dead-david-morrissey-dead-weight/

don't read if you haven't watched s04e07.

Nice find.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Funnily, while he was feeding Martinez and shouting "I DON'T WANT IT", I was like "punk, yes you do" lol. That interview makes sense of a lot of things. Thanks montelik. smiley
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
montelik: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/24/walking-dead-david-morrissey-dead-weight/

don't read if you haven't watched s04e07.

I see!! Still doesn't change the fact the governor is a psychotic villain who has completely lost touch with reality.

He couldn't take the prison with all his soldiers from Woodbury, how the hell does he think he can with these weaklings in the new camp? The only real muscle I see there is the army dude (pete's brother), the rest are just kids, old aged, females & spineless dudes. Their only edge is just that tank.

The prison inhabitants (if the writers are to follow logic) should make mince meat of these guys, most of them at the prison, aren't new to combat, they are proficient shooters, even down to Carl.

This should be reminiscent of the time Woodbury guys went into the prison & ran out in terror after being greeted by stun grenades.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
montelik: saw this on a twd forum.

or something?

lmao

Dat actually makes sense to me.the camp they were coming from is off-road.so the muddy road dat has a lot of stucked walkers might be the only motorable path out of the camp....plus,I believe they got there on foot.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^ It was nighttime too.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
I need someone to put a hole into that psycho(governor's) head...I never liked him for once. he continues killed the good n left the bad- people like him.

BTW we gon' lose a major character in the mid season finale...from the trailer it might be our beloved Glenn.

**in yuzedo's voice "make them no try am Lol
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sorry pple,i got dis from a reliable source,Daryl Dixon and Hershel would die on sunday. cry
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Iceman296: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mcbussy: Sorry pple,i got dis from a reliable source,Daryl Dixon and Hershel would die on sunday. cry
All Three? Please Tell me You're Kidding.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VoodooDoll(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Governor will unleash a tank at the prison...
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2013
Mid season finale is basically a mash up of what should have happened last season in s03e10 and s03e16. As for who dies, once a show get to the point when all most people are bothered by is who gets killed, that show is getting stale.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
have y'all gotten ya "if daryl die we riot tshirt"?

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Wetin the 'Newbies' dey do?

Anyway shaa...

All I need is a farmer chick la, la, la, laaaaaa
To keep me warm until episode 8.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
I swear,if Daryl or Glen dies,I'm so done with the series....shey nah dat mugu Tyrese I go dey watch?...I'd rather go back to last 2 episodes and keep watching doctor S and Hershel tending to the sick
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mcbussy: I swear,if Daryl or Glen dies,I'm so done with the series....shey nah dat mugu Tyrese I go dey watch?...I'd rather go back to last 2 episodes and keep watching doctor S and Hershel tending to the sick
If Daryl dies, it ends the show for me. He's an integral part of the show and should remain till the end or close to the end. I'm really aloof as to whether Glen should remain or go.

2 Likes

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
If Daryl dies, it ends the show for me.
Straight up. They better not mess the show up as they messed up Person Of Interest... how POI woke up one day and thought they were GOT... smh!
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2013
OMG!!!! shocked....Hershel is dead,the Governor is dead,team Rick wins the war and the prison is blown away...what an episode.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2013
shocked
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by ellab(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2013
Well,Daryl dint die.
My dear Hershel..I ll miss him

Why do we ve to wait Feb 9 for d next episode?its too far

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Juicy Jay & Olivia (juiovla) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 / 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.