Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume (18268 Views)

One Of Mycousin Admission This Year So Should He Go To Alevels Or Predegree / Osun State University 2012/2013 Predegree Programme / Post Graduate Diploma Or Direct Entry - Which Should He Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by kina4blick: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2008
WHAT SCHOOL IS CORRENTLY ADMITTING 4 PD OR DIPLOMA AM FED UP MY PARENTS ARE LOSING HOPE IN ME HELP IS THIS MY FAULT AM A GOOD STUDENT HELP ME SOMEONE
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by goodguy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
OAU pre-degree registration is currently on.  It closes on August 31.  Entance examination is on September 20.  Check this page for all the information you'll need: http://www.oaudistancelearning.org/details_pages.php?page_id=22&site_id=1

Registration is online. You do not need to purchase any form anywhere. The fee is N10,000.  You'll use an ATM card or Cash card to pay (online).  Click here to register: http://www.oaudistancelearning.org/register_apply.php

All the best.
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by kina4blick: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2008
thanks alot good guy i owe u one undecided
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by elctroguru(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2008
What course do u intend to study? If you're a science student, you can check in to FUTA. Since you are a good student, then u can pass d PDS easily. Just purchase ur form & the tution is cheap compared to other SouthWEST fed schs.
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by dee4ji(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
i think UNAD have begun to sell out their pre degree form.so go out there and get one if you wish to study in the university.u can also check for UNILAG's diploma,but consider the expenses cause its very expensive compared to pre degree fees.i think UNIPORT have also begun to sell their pre degree form.wish u all the best man.if you need to holla at me,just call me on 07034682557 or dee4ji@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by adekitan(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2008
UNAD predegree form will soon close hurry up and get one at rate of #5000, what a pity
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by kina4blick: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2008
pls i am a art student wishing to study accounting or economics e.t.c

i appreciate all your time and efforts
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by eramate(m): 11:39am On Aug 01, 2008
well as an art student there is hope 4 u all u need is 2 have a 5 credit in relevant subject which i no as an art student u ve opportunity to study Econs Govt Matt Eng Goe/His that is ok
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by doctorgold(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2008
come to the best niversity of technology in nigeria,futaaaaaaaa
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
Guy u can try Unad, osun and aaua cos i learnt those schools are selling their Diploma|Pre-degree forms now.

I really appreciate your seriousness and determination to take your destiny into your hands. As for me, i wrote my lasu foundation (Diploma)exam on Tuesday and i scored 68 in my faculty which is really beautiful and there is every assurance that i will be taken. So my dear, the earlier, the better,

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Phemour: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2008
i ABU selling their pre degree form?
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by neowelsh(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2008
thanks men

you guys are blessed.

but i still need information on how to

purchase FUTA Pre-Degree form

i love you all

thanks
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by snazzy82(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2008
ok
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by deleson: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
Be careful with information you post on this forum,so as not to mislead innocent souls.
How could you advice someone who wants to study accounting or economics to purchase a Technology Institution form,aba!
Futo,Futa,Rsut,to mention but afew,don't offer such courses in Arts and Humanities,
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by tpia: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2008
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by curtez: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2009
AbU Diploma form are on sell now, but i do not know what courses are offered. pls can some one help me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
Use the one I just attached. There were many I saw last time.I can't reach anything more at this time. I lost my data file of my of my partitioned external HDD to viruses and I didn't bookmark the weblink. I will keep looking because I know there are more than Mass communication. Just ask the Unity Bank, the Diploma Programs there are and submission deadlines. Good luck!

Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2009
Use the one I just attached. There were many I saw last time.I can't reach anything more at this time. I lost my data file of my of my partitioned external HDD to viruses and I didn't bookmark the weblink. I will keep looking because I know there are more than Mass communication. Just ask the Unity Bank, the Diploma Programs there are and submission deadlines. Good luck!
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2009
doctorgold:

come to the best niversity of technology in nigeria,futaaaaaaaa

What are being discovered there? Are their Engineers constructing the second Niger Bridge? All talk!
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by curtez: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
thanks man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by cyprel(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2009
how much is the school fee for predegree delsu abraka.send reply to cyprotech2000@yahoo.com.
i will apprecaite it,
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
curtez:

thanks man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Attachment is what I was telling you I had before. I don't still have the weblink.I believe this will help you.Good Luck!

Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by dazzy4real(m): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2009
pls i need to find out schools that are selling predegree form or diploma i am so tired of post ume and jamb. thanks
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by macuwon(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2009
please i want to do diploma or predegree in any university in the east.am tired of jamb.am a good student,its either my result is seized or my subject combination.please do u know any of dem offering programmes for arts or law?pls u can also send me mail=macuwon@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by justman2(m): 2:43am On May 27, 2009
go to Irish business school in okaka oyo state,you did not jamb to enroll
Re: Where Can One Attend A Diploma Or Predegree Programme To Start I Am Tied Of Ume by regyduet: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2010
pls any one with info for pre cegree/diploma in any school that is presntly selling forms (arts /social sciences) thanks in advnce

(1) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri 2017/2018 Post-utme Form Is Out / Eight Nigerian Teachers Travel To US To Teach Yoruba In Varsities, Colleges / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.