Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Church Romance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Romance (1816 Views)

Difference Between Sex And Romance And Is Romance A Sin? / Romance Section Sunday Service / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Church Romance by precious68(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2006
Is it right to play love in church?Or can "brothers" and "sisters" in the same church have a love relationship leading or not leading to marriage?
Re: Church Romance by Hotstepper(f): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2006
yea, very common with all diz christ embassy etc churches tongue
Re: Church Romance by hotangel2(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
yes now. Meeting people in church is just like meeting them anywhere else.
Re: Church Romance by trumic(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2006
church romance aint bad, depends on the level u take it grin
Re: Church Romance by exu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
I hear that Priests often show their love for the children. wink
Re: Church Romance by otokx(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2006
i can give u guys info on what goes on in some churches here in port harcourt.
Re: Church Romance by edatika(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2006
church romance is Ok, but it's always good to remember God,
u shd hope to lead such to the altar not just for fun
Re: Church Romance by blueiyke(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2006
Hotstepper:

yea, very common with all diz christ embassy etc churches tongue
Hotstepper,i would really like u to throw more light on this.U mentioned Christ Embassy as though u have personally experienced "Romance" there.

It's people like u that would wake up tomorrow to give us a "Da Vinci Code"; running their mouth about things they are ignorant about.
Re: Church Romance by Seun(m): 9:10pm On Jun 08, 2006
Example of church romance gone bad:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14388.0.html
Re: Church Romance by otokx(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2006
there are examples of church romance gone sweet
Re: Church Romance by 4getme1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2006
precious68:

Is it right to play love in church?

'Players' and 'scorers' should take it easy in Church. There are 'strikers' who should be sent off with 'red cards', some banned where they have played 'off-side' (like the rascal in Seun's link above); and please, please, and please remember: there are no 'free-kicks' in this game! It doesn't matter what 'season' it is played, and whether you fall in the 'semi- or quater-finals', please don't break the rules. FIFA rules apply ([b]F[/b]aith-[b]I[/b]ntegrity-[b]F[/b]idelity-[b]A[/b]cumen). Penalties are usually awarded to offending players which include 'sugar-daddies' and 'sugarcane-mummies', married men and women, randy pastors, and others in that category. 'Coaches' should always remind their teams to keep a clear view of their 'goals' as no foul play is allowed.

Prov. 18:22 - Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Re: Church Romance by MP007(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2007
why not.are christians not humans anymore, why cant i listen to love songs? cos am christian, any song that doesnt have Jesus in it is bad? plzzzzzzz, so if I sing ORUKA its bad?, this is what i term , over-christianity,
Re: Church Romance by stephanio(f): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2007
@hotstepper angry angry i dont think u shld mention names.romance in church is ok there is nothin wrong as long as we remember GOD is involved sad
Re: Church Romance by excel12(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
Church romance? like wat Sammie Okposio was doing with the babes at house on the rock?
Re: Church Romance by thundathug(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2007
I think people aren't giving God the respect He deserves anymore.God is love,yes.But that doesn't give U the right to toast in Church.It's not like its a matchmaking facility.Show some respect.
Re: Church Romance by martin007(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2007
I Think, just like any other socail gathering where you get to meet people, there is bound to be interactions, but i must state this that the church is more than a social gathering, our main aim is to meet with God each time we go to church. There are rules different to how the game is played in the church, if you are willing to abide to it, then its good and fine, but if you cant, better go to a club and register.
Re: Church Romance by ndisnoopi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2007
it really funny now well wt are our churches turning to.well its a good place 2 meet girls but i bet u dey almost d worst.cos u meet som1 who has already done da,mage to r self thr nd u meet som1 who just wanna av u so he pretends 2 go 2 church
Re: Church Romance by marlet01(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2007
@ Poster

I think I've seen things like that very well around me.
Re: Church Romance by Nellyf: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2007
Love is it as in Sin partner(ie invovlving the body?) Whether it is done in church or outside the church as long as it is not a married couple it is SINFUL. God's standard is sure and no more can change it.
Re: Church Romance by ufobabe(f): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
love is love in any environment. it is even more better 2 love in church than outside

love outside christ is lust

but such love must not lost control
Re: Church Romance by Purist(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2007
ufobabe:

love outside christ is lust

I think this is an erroneous statement.

There are quite a number of atheists that do love genuinely.
Re: Church Romance by ufobabe(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2007
@ purist

i didn't mean it that way.

what about the muslims? and the pagans?

they love as well
Re: Church Romance by jerrymania(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2007
[center]@Y'ALL[/center]

I CAN SEE YOU ALL ARE JUST AFTER THE FLESH.!! FLESHLY LUST. IF THIS IS THE GOD IOF THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT I KNOW OFF, LET HIM THUNDER SLAP ALL OF UNA HEAD.
Re: Church Romance by Nushi77: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2007
The Book of Life

Foreword
My beloved brethren and fellow creatures of God, the time is fulfilled: your salvation is at hand; believe the gospel of the grace of God. Then again, one cannot be made to believe what his conscience has not convicted him to believe: therefore every one, at some point, shall be convicted of the truth. Now is the time when both Jew and Greek, religion and science, though varying, yet unidirectional, merge at their source of light. And for the benefit of the scientific mind, this gospel is written, encompassing the varying perspectives.

What is the Gospel, and what is Truth? Gospel means Good News; and Truth shall unfold in the text. What is the news; and what makes it good? To understand the news, you must first understand Good; and this is the point where science and religion come to meet: the point of light. There is an eternal conscious energy force known to man as God, or Life, whose very core is a glorious light known as Love, and by whom the universe was created; even then this force once laid dormant: and in its dormancy, a negative void known as darkness pervaded space, encircling the atom containing this energy. If the light that is God was darkness; what good is that darkness?

An atomic fission occurred within, (as does the energy known as the Sun), generating a combustive living energy (Exodus 24: 17 and Hebrews 12: 29) known as Consciousness, or Light (thus, When God speaks, man, in his natural sensory, hears thunder): which perception was good. Darkness is a void, and light is a presence: thus in the absence of light, darkness pervades: in the absence of knowledge, ignorance pervades. Upon the emergence of consciousness, awareness came of the depravity of this negative void (Darkness, or, Death); and the process of transforming this negative void into a positive presence became relevant; thus conceiving a formula, which formula became known as The Word.

As was with God in the beginning (Genesis 1: 2), man, the expressive image of God, was encompassed by darkness; but through times have received deliberate flashes of light, giving him some form of hope in what might seem to him as a hopeless and discouraging state of being, yet through which comes wisdom and knowledge. The good news (gospel) is the revelation (unfolding) of those things that have been kept a mystery by design.
Creation is still in the making process: consciousness is still unfolding subconsciously; and all, at their varying appointed times, shall unfold incontrovertibly; acquiring perfect knowledge through experiencing the once unknown. Man can learn nothing except by allowing himself (yet directed by God) to explore consciousness beyond the apprehensive limit of his fear. Being made in the image of God, you cannot limit yourself below that which was set for you: for God found himself by not having inhibitions; in this found he wisdom: attaining true knowledge. Likewise shall all his creatures come to the conscious awareness of their true being: Divine Lights.

Every thing you see (all matter, and all transpirations) has its roots in the unseen world: (as man lives in constant motion in the seen world, so also is his spirit constantly in motion in the unseen world; at point of sleep, he transcends the seen into the unseen: the spirit never sleeps): the forms may change (vary), even as the trees; yet the essence remains the same. All matter originates and exist by virtue of a force: and this force exist out of a conscious (intelligent) energy known to man as God. Consciousness is the bases of all life, and the field of all possibilities; its nature is to unfold exponentially to its fullness: and the attainment of this fullness is the reconciliation of all of its molecules wholly to it (him), the source, even God.

Consciousness (Light) is limitless (unconstrainable); neither is there separation in consciousness, though it takes both the positive and the negative (two separate entities) to manifest it (light): for it is incontrovertible, regardless of how you self-justifyingly slice or dice it: for though malice may attack it, and ignorance may deride it; but in the end, there it is: unequivocal. And because consciousness has been proven, hence belief. It is one thing to believe; it is yet another thing (an experience) to see through the mind’s eye (perceiving beyond the flesh) that which you believe. For you cannot have faith in something non-existent: you have true faith only because that which you believe has been proven. It costs nothing to move from faith to sight: yet it is priceless to see, perceptively, the unseen.

All things you see, perceive, and believe, are limitable: these limitations are governed by emotional variableness (fear), prevalent due to an awareness of the unseen (unknown) world; preventing you from exploring consciousness beyond the apprehensive limit of fear.
Apprehensive limits serve as a gauge, a deterrent, and a test; yet implied by the prejudices of tradition (one’s social environment). And this emotional variableness known as Fear causes you to be apprehensive of the immutably pure and endearing emotion known as Love, which energy is emitted from the source of consciousness.

All feelings (emotional states) are transmittable (influential), being inter-connected: one’s emotional state is simply an extension of another’s; as emotional current flows through each and every element, all being filaments (reactors) of electrical current; and being a strand in this filament-web, the current that runs through the filament affects each strand equally, yet at varying times, according to the directional flow of current (energy). And this energy emanates from the source, which source is God, even as the brain sends signals through the nerves to all parts of the body. Therefore there is no Self, but a conglomerate of multifaceted molecules: filaments.

Find freedom in learning that the elements that surround you (in both realms), and the way in which they affect your outer being, are set up to refine your inner being (the true you) into a perfect holy spirit-being (Holy Ghost). Fear comes through ignorance; but in discerning the timeline (time allotment) of the outer being, and the timelessness (eternalness) of the inner being, fear then is excommunicated. For once all matter (outer beings) become extinct, then death (time limiter: constrainer) becomes powerless: destroyed.

But then, due to the bondage of fear, (as fear is the catalyst of self), man strives with himself against the freedom to learn that of which he is. To which I ask: Do you stop for a minute to wonder within if that which you suppose you know is the fullest knowledge: the end of all learning? For if it was, you would know the mystery of God, which obviously has remained veiled to man by divine design; to be revealed as denoted in Revelation 10: 7 and 3: 17-20, and in both the Qu’ran and the Torah. True knowledge is to recognize the extent of one’s own ignorance: for until you become reconciled to the source of consciousness, you know only that which was allowed you: (see Job 38: 11, 28: 21, and 11: 6-12). You do not know what you need not know; but at each appointed time you shall know what you need to know, as there is a preordained time for all things. To a simplified (humble) living, the law of the universe has no bearing.
As to the unfolding of the divine mysteries, the power and the wisdom of God, discern its relativity to the first and to the last comings: for thus it is written, Unto all who are called, Jews (at the first) and Greeks (the West, at the last), is Christ the power of God (at the first), and the wisdom of God (at the last: In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge). For the Jews (at the first) require a sign (hence the miracles), and the Greeks (the West) seek after wisdom (practical discernment: scientific relativity): but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling-block, and to the Greeks foolishness (supposing to know, yet reveling in ignorance).

The birth of man is the beginning of his sorrows, as he enters a world of delusion. The longer he lives in it, the more deluded he becomes, as his anxiety to avoid unavoidable death becomes more and more acute: thus he invents age-defying processes, anxiously reaching for that which is out of reach: when all he has to do is be. His thirst for survival in the future makes him incapable of living in the present: thus he says to the Holy Spirit who is directing his life’s steps, “Not now, I am busy”, (preoccupied with worthless matter, which is subject to time). Thus he must be born again: not once, but twice (John 3: 5). For unless you become as a little child, you cannot perceive the things of the kingdom of heaven (the unseen world).

Being born again by the word (water, as in John 3: 5 and Ephesians 5: 26) does not mean hearing the gospel and professing John 3: 16; but awakening to Christ through the word (wisdom). And awakening is not seeing new things (elements of nature) or receiving enlightening insights: it is the fluorescence of one in the light of true consciousness: for the mystery of life is not a problem to be solved (for the equation has been solved); but a reality to be experienced. It is finding yourself in a new vista, from where you look back at the path you have walked, and the being that you were. From this point you evolve into perfection, upon your translation.

The energy of the sun is like unto the spirit: discern the sun in its cycle, and relate it to the spirit: for it is one with the cycle of consciousness. At reconciliation, the incandescent is transformed into a fluorescent: at which point one no longer is a filament, but becomes a radiant (Spirit). What good then is the delusive ornament he strives to nourish while as yet an element in his refining process?
Man lives a life he cannot see, in a world which though he sees, yet does not perceive, nor comprehend; as, in his haste, being preoccupied with his deluded goals, nature blurrily goes by. If he cannot see the elements of nature, which are before his eyes, how then can he perceive the things which cannot be seen (of the unseen world)? The forces of the unseen world direct the elements of the seen (natural) world. That which you see, which you experience, is simply a reflection of what the real you, the spirit, is going through in the unseen world: for the outer being bears the burdens of the inner being (see Psalm 84: 2, 42: 1&2, and 63: 1&2). All you have to do is be; submitting to the power that directs your very steps through your making process: for it is God which is working in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure; thus it is foolish to resist.

The world’s current state of polarity is the preparing of man for the unfolding of truth. In your making, the outer being bears the burden of the inner being, until he realizes the foolishness of bearing such worthless burdens, and finds the simple resolve of the inner being unto reconciliation to his true being: finding one’s corporate membership (see 2nd Peter 1: 19 and Malachi 4: 2). It does not matter what you asseveratingly hold as truth: what matters is what IS (I AM). Thus the end of all exploration is to know the beginning.

In today’s world, time has become man’s master: time was not created to rule you, but to keep you abreast. The flesh is limited in time, but the spirit is timeless. Man wastes much energy and life force striving with time; and this is simply because his main concern is about the time constrained flesh he is snared in, instead of the timeless and priceless spirit that is his true being. When you allow time to dictate your choice and state of being, you limit yourself to a restrained world governed by man, who himself is governed by the idol of Self, and so on in an endless cycle of bondage (enslavement).

There is a time and season for all things: but only as a point of reference in the unfolding mystery of consciousness; unto the fullness of divine illumination, at the point of reconciliation to the source of conscious energy. Submit to the fashioning of your inner being, and allow it to guide your outer being through its allotted time. Believe in that which you are being fashioned to become; and learn who you are, and the reason and beginning of your being.
Wisdom states, The fear (awesomeness) of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge. If you start with God, you will understand all things; but if you rely on man’s ingenuity, you will be snared in confusion, confoundedly. Now discern creation:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth (two kingdoms: fashioned after his image): a foreword to creation and its making. For the purpose of creating the earth came by virtue of the dual image of God, and the pervasion of darkness: for in the beginning darkness pervaded the face of the deep (space), which deep is wisdom, which wisdom is God; therefore knowledge was, at this point, non-existent; as God could not perceive his wisdom: thus, conscious of his dual image, positive and negative, he commanded light to be, and he became: thus perceiving (unveiling) his wisdom.

With this transpiration came knowledge: for God then saw (learned of) the light (the wisdom of conscious energy), that it was good: thereby realizing the evilness of darkness; and began the process of eliminating (separating) darkness from his being: discern Proverbs 3: 19. Thus, in the beginning, Genesis 1 referred to him as God; but upon perceiving his wisdom, attaining knowledge through creation, and separating himself, he then became the LORD God, which regard began in Genesis 2: 4. Discern Exodus 3: 14 as written in Hebrew: EHEYEH ASHER EHEYEH; meaning, I WILL BE THAT WHICH I WILL BE: (wholly Holy: upon full reconciliation).

It is written, It is God which works in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure: for you are that part of him pervaded by darkness. That which God is doing in you, he is doing for his good pleasure, in transforming his eternal body (which members of you are: see Ephesians 2: 21&22) into his chosen likeness (Holy: Light). God became aware of his dual nature, and realized the dark side of his being (the negative) was preeminent, overshadowing his positive side. As with a battery, to generate light, you must connect to both the positive and the negative: thus, to generate light, God connected unto his twain image (as denoted in Isaiah 45: 7, and in Ephesians 2: 15: For to make in himself of twain one new man). Having learned the goodness of light, through which wisdom came to life (came alive), God began to conceive (create) the process with which to completely cleanse (separate: rid) himself from the evil of darkness.
To cleanse a contaminated absorbable object, you must break it down into little particles (molecules), and run them through a chemical purification process (refinement): thus God broke his body down, through the process of reproduction, into molecules known as man; setting each one, being intrinsic members of the whole, on a purification course known as Afflictive Tribulation, in a laboratory known as the World, through a painstaking and longsuffering process of purifying each member, using natural elements that reactively affect man’s chemical balance, in reforming the complete body. And the conception of the method by which God broke down his body he conceived through creation; and he started by separating wisdom (symbolized as water): the spiritual from the worldly.

Now discern this parable, as presented by Buddhist folklore: Two traveling monks reached a river, where they met a young woman, who, being weary of the current, asked if they could carry her across. One of the monks hesitated; but the other monk quickly picked her up onto his shoulders, and transported her across the water, and put her down on the other bank. She thanked him, and departed. As the monks continued on their way, the one monk was brooding and preoccupied. Unable to hold his silence longer, he spoke out, saying, “Brother, our spiritual training teaches us to avoid any contact with women, but you picked that woman up on your shoulders and carried her.” “Brother,” said the second monk, “I sat her down on the other side, but you are still carrying her.” Do not allow legalism to distort righteous love, even God’s righteousness.

And now discern this mystery in Joshua 3: 2-4: It came to pass after three days, that the officers went through the host; and they commanded the people, saying, When you see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then you shall remove from your place, and go after it (follow). Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure (about two thousand years between the first and the last comings, signified by the two cherubims shadowing the Mercyseat): come not near unto it (but observe it as you follow), that you may know the way by which you must go: for you have not passed this way heretofore (prior). And understand that the Jordan river empties into the Dead Sea: therefore crossing it is overcoming it in purification, as all shall do by grace: as denoted in verse 17.
Back to the refining process: To commence on this process, the refinery (the natural world) had to be built, and the elements (perils) put in place, and then the body had to be biologically broken down into molecules in the refinery, to be sent through the process, and reformed back in purity (holiness) as whole, ready to be reconciled to the head: thereby making the LORD God wholly Holy.

The refinery had to have its by-laws, known as World Wisdom; thus the waters (wisdom) were divided: the spiritual to the heavens (the unseen world), and the natural to the earth (the seen world: carnality). But then, as was with the spiritual at the beginning, the wisdom of the natural had to start from zero: hence Dry land. And after this came the concept of reproduction: thus the vegetation was created, each having seed and bearing fruit, whose seed was in itself. Then came the elements and chemicals (gases) required to furnish the refinery. After which came the concept of flesh in the conception of the mammals (starting with the whales), and the concept of the angels (as with the fowls of the air). After which God then made man in his image as Adam (male and female), and then commenced the process of refinement unto perfecting his eternal body as Holy, rid of all impurities (all darkness).

Now understand this, No man, being lost to self (ego), can be made to learn what he does not want to learn: if pressured, he might learn of it, but he will not know it. Only when he seeks to know it will he make the commitment to learn it. It is something you find from within, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, of whom you are; yet experience from without, as the Spirit directs your steps. If you are grounded on the foundation of the scriptures and Christ, as many claim to be, you should be able to discern any text (doctrine) without fear, and perceive what is or isn’t (truth): such a one is weaned from the milk. In the war of life, fear always brings with it false hope: but true hope can only be found in love. Right before the end, fear might present a form of false victory; but at the very end, love overcomes, thereby putting fear to shame, to the glory of love.

The mystery regarding life is that as the righteous work of God unfolds, so do the secrets of life; but as you cannot see dough rising, so also can you not see God’s righteous work as it unfolds: thus it might seem to the naked eye as if nothing is changing.
The soul will have attained the fullness of incontrovertible consciousness; yet it will seem as if there’s been no change. The power of the world to come is being transmuted in all; yet it cannot be perceived in its mutation: in the end, all shall find themselves perfected. Thus it is written, Whosoever shall fall on this stone (Love), which the builders rejected (being self-righteous), shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Thus Paul confessed, saying: For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father (God) of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, (being one with him), that he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, (in keeping with his righteousness), to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (the true you); that Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith, (as you also become transformed into Christ: Love); that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints the very breadth, length, depth, and height (of the mystery of the righteous work of God); and to know the love of Christ, (which is manifested unto all, to become permeated in all), which surpasses knowledge, (which fullness of, man, in his conceit, is yet to know), that you might be filled with all the fullness of God.

But to be filled with the fullness of God, you must apprehend first the knowledge of his righteous work; for which Paul confessed, Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended, (yet many seem to think they have no need for further knowledge of the kingdom of God; supposing to know all there is to know; ignorant of their unclothedness): but this one thing I do, forgetting those things that are behind, (leaving behind that which has been fulfilled), and reaching forth unto those things which are before (ahead), I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

You are a greater witness than the literal word when you become the word. There comes a time in your transmutation when you internalize (embody) the scriptures (Word), even as did Jesus: this is what being born of the word (water) is; and after this you are on your way to be born of the Holy Spirit as Holy Ghost, after the similitude of Christ: (John 3: 5 and Romans 1: 4). And now discern the gospel of the kingdom of God as it unfolds; for which course you were told, Seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness.

Preface

Dearly beloved of the Father in heaven: be you Jew, Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Moslem, or of any other faith, or heathen; grace to you, and peace be unto you. Though you segregate yourselves confoundedly, yet know that you are all heirs of the one true and faithful God. Deep within, you believe there is a greater being, though you see him not: this is faith, implanted within all; and his essence is your very being, making all equally precious. And the foundation of every faith is called Christ: indicated symbolically in the beliefs of each faith, in varying terms; else there is no faith. For each name (term) used to identify each faith simply means Believer.

O straying precious sheep; the reason for the knowledge you have always sought of life, and of God, is being made manifest unto you, to the end that you be reconciled to God in his living likeness. Therefore be of good cheer: for your Salvation is at the door: even the last (Omega). For by grace are you saved through faith; and not of yourselves: but the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast; but of the quickening of the Spirit: for you were once dead in sins against God, and in trespasses against each other; and when you were yet dead in sins, were you quickened together with Christ, by whose grace you are saved from sin, looking unto the finish, the peace offering, unto reconciliation: for your works cannot perfect you, being flawed. This is the exceeding greatness of the power and wisdom of God toward all who believe in him (both faithful and heathen). And in this shall the sacrifice of the Gentiles also be acceptable: the marriage supper: being sanctified by the Holy Ghost: for the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.

And, though being sanctified of the Spirit in the consolation; yet, as ordained, only through much travail shall you enter into the kingdom of God, after the order of the first begotten, being fellow heirs: thus partakers of the sufferings of the great tribulation, the travail of birth, which God spoke of by the mouth of his holy prophets. For, while you feel at home in the flesh, you are absent from the LORD: therefore mortify the flesh daily, that the Spirit might be prevalent in you. For as they that knew Christ after the flesh knew him no more after the flesh, but after the Spirit; so must you also no longer glorify the flesh, that the soul might be glorified.
Of the consolation: O Bethlehem Ephratah, though you be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall (is) he come forth to me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting (preordained). Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she (Zion) which travails has brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren (Gentiles) shall return unto the children of Israel (as a body of believers). And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth. And this man shall be the peace (Salem) when the Assyrian shall come into our land (into the land of Ephraim: US): when he shall tread in our palaces (even the towers).

Peter said to you: Repent, all of you, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD; and he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached to you, (which mystery is significantly hidden within the doctrine of all faiths): whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Therefore discern this sign of the time, you who suppose that the kingdom of God should immediately appear: The kingdom of God is likened to a certain nobleman who went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return: yet know that as a snare shall his return be. For the kingdom of God comes not with observation: neither shall they say, Look, there he comes! for he would already be in your midst. For as the lightening, that lightens one part under heaven (the first), and shines also unto the other part under heaven (the last); so shall also the Son of man be in his day. To he that has perception: Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: he that opens up to me shall receive of me the bread of life from above.

*He that alters the words of this testimony, or sells this book for personal gain, seeks to exalt his idolatrous self, and is in danger of experiencing the wrath. As you receive freely of the wisdom and knowledge of God, so also pass on freely unto your brethren.

This book can be accessed on line at: www.thetestament.com

Religious Affiliation Of History's 100 Most Influential People / Is The Apostle Paul To Be Trusted / Worldly Dance, Worldly Song, Worldly Music, Worldly Movie, : Enough Is Enough

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82