Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i (1159 Views)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Sony Ericsson k7001 WAP Configuration / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
I just got Sony Ericsson J210i and I want to download some tones and games. Please can someone help?
Re: How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by twinstaiye(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2006
If you mean downloading from a computer, then you will need an infrared or bluetooth. If your SE J210i came with any of the two, you can download. Do let us know where you want to download from and whether your Se has infrared or bluetooth.
Re: How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
@Twinstaiye,
My phone has infrarred but I was told it doesnt have cable. For now I cant download from a computer with no Infrarred.

Another thing is I have not been able to browse on my phone and I have also not been able to send MMS. I dont know whether its because I am using MTN.

I would really appreciate some help please.
Re: How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by Badman888(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2006
emm then i guess the only way you can get tones is to buy them or receive them from a friend by text. SInce that phone has only infra-red you would need get a PC that had infra red capability to help it work.
Re: How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by twinstaiye(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2006
Queenzy, you will need to buy USB infrared dongle. I have one I am using too. Once you plug the infrared into USB slot, your computer is equipped with Infrared. or better still, store your 'downloads' into a USB, hen look for Laptop computer with infrared and download to your phones.
As for not being able to browse with your phone, you can take your phone to any MTN office, they will reconfigure your phone for you. You see, some phone will not browse unless you visit some of those GSM companies. Best of luck.
Re: How Can I Download On My Sony Ericsson J210i by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2006
Thanks for the info.
I wil sure visit MTN office

(1) (Reply)

Mulitilink Vs Starcomms / Re: Unable 2 Download,please Help. / Google Search Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.