Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' (24444 Views)

Meet A Self Taught Nigerian Artist That Paints With Biro ...PHOTO REALISTIC / Meet The Chimpanzee Who Paints Art Masterpieces With His Tongue To Win $10,000 / Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by 9jaflave: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Leandro Granato, 27, is making a splash in the world of art by colouring with his eyes. He snorts up to a pint-and-a-half of watercolour through his nose and squirts the paint onto a canvas through the eye duct. Looks gross!

The Argentine artist's works take from 10 minutes to months to create, and sell for up to £1,500. Mr Granato began pushing liquid from his nose through his eye at a young age. He now uses it to create unique works of art.

'Ever since I was a kid I knew I had a special connection between my eye and my nose,’ he said.
‘As I grew up I started realising air and liquids could go out of my eye if I put them through my nose.‘Now I am the inventor of a new painting style in the art world.

‘When I decided I would do this for a living my whole family thought I was going crazy - as well as many other people.
‘But as time went by they began to understand the art I call eye-painting.’

Mr Granato spent 2 years training and developing a special formula of paint that does not damage his eyes. Leandro believes he is the only person in the world to paint this way.

‘My motivation to become an artist first came when my grandfather died because of cancer,’ said Mr Granato.‘After this loss, I started painting to overcome this pain.'

Mr Granato cites American artist Jackson Pollock as one of his inspirations. The 20th century painter made his name by using unusual painting techniques, developing his own unique style of drip painting.

http://9jaflave..com/2013/10/man-paints-by-squirting-with-eyes.html#more

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by benkings(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
its wa ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Waaaaat? The actual painting is ludicrous but that is not what I'd be paying for shocked
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Kaylaychii(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Ehmm,,, I wanna say this is cool but "Why the eyes??" it"s kinda risky....... I think.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kaylaychii: Ehmm,,, I wanna say this is cool but "Why the eyes??" it"s kinda risky....... I think.

Its definitely risky.

His nasolacrimal duct could get clogged (with paint and he wouldn't be able to produce tears to moisten his eyes which would lead to dry eyes (xerophthalmia)and if left untreated it causes corneal ulcer.

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by iterator25: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
End time is on this thread I can feel it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Ichliebedich(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Kslib(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
What a priick can do,an eye can do better..
All izz well!

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmm.. He must b part of the MMBM (Money Must Be Made) CREW

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by usedtee: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
hi
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Haywhymido(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
I c, we go soon c persin wey dey paint wit him mucus ..nonsense
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by question(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
that sprinkle follow for painting?
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by bunmioguns(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
na wa oooo...things are happening

all d same

thanks ifa...i made firstpage on d homepage

*dancing skelewu*
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by joeey6(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
This sh.it is too nasty and absurd

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by otumfour(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Next, murthafurkaz wud be coming up wit fart painting, since there's already a prick painting and eye squirting......

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Princelyod(m): 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Which kyn mumu art. Must he want to be percieved special to the detriment of his health.when that dude gets blind,art will remain beautiful.ode

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by kilmix: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Very soon we'll see a man painting by gasing it out of his an*s.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by maxjax(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
wet!n him paiNt now

Kslib: What a priick can do,an eye can do better..
All izz well!

LMa0 grin

Nose n Ear next inline huh undecided
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Itsalphaa(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013

Its definitely risky.

His nasolacrimal duct could get clogged (with paint and he wouldn't be able to produce tears to moisten his eyes which would lead to dry eyes (xerophthalmia)and if left untreated it causes corneal ulcer.
Nigger na u

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by aggiel: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
This man is gonna kill himself someday, from the man that paints with his d1ck, now to the man that paints with his eyes, wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Jossymine(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
whites can do rubbish! Painting with joysticks nd eyes. Nxt will b painting with the tongue or ears who knows
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by misskenny(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Even if I've got d ability I don't think I can risk it.
Nt looking good.
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by cumz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
what's up dis days gan... man paints with is joystick.. now is man painting with is eyes....... tomorow it wil be woman paints with her unmentionables

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by homesteady(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jeez! Wonders shall never cease to end!
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Have never said ETT before but I must say d end is really near lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by 80million1: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by OmolodMilkman93(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
wer d pic he drew? At least we saw ''PRICK-ASSHOLE's'' own
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by jimjones: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
no disrespect, but the point of this is fuсking what exactly?
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by KELVINXY: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2013

Its definitely risky.

carry my chair come for frontgrin
We have a Doctor in the building...
DOCTOR plz educate me more.?!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by poshpimkiey(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
hmmmmm. jst passing. weird art tho'
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
That there,doesn't look like art
He's just trying to make a name for doing something different.

And sadly,it's not turning out nicely

On a different note,he's a handsome man wink
Re: Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' by roxell120(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
there are better risk free alternative ways of doing the same painting than damaging the only mirror of ones body( the eyes) . he's got guts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? / Etuk Unyime Draws Udom Emmanuel With Made In Akwa Ibom Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.