Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Is Bola Tinubu Dead? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Bola Tinubu Dead? (892 Views)

Senator Bola Tinubu: Bringing Vision, Courage And Service To The Vice Presiden / Blockbuster Movie. Eko Oni Baje Feat Bola Tinubu And Gov Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bola Tinubu Dead? by TomiSwag(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
I just called my Mother to findout about the condition of the Agagu family and the plane crash. (My parents were going to attend the burial event coz we're related to them), she said the son (Feyi) survived and even spoke with his mother on the phone. but just as My Mum was about to hang-up, she was asked me if I heard that Bola Tinubu is Dead. she said the rumour is going in Akure. but I dont have anyother concrete proof to confirm this....Can anyone help out?

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter Scheme: Investor Root For Analogue Meter / Should The Lagos-enugu Nurse Be Likened To Patrick Sawyer? / My Uncle Is In A Coma!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.