Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? (13806 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by fyne4sure: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2013
It nothing but network problem.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by emandman: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by coolest0(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2013
I had same problem here in okene with First bank Atm card, it kept on writing "maximum withdrawer exceeded" on and on, and am not the only customer with same problem, the only time it dispense is when it told you transaction successful and you will be debited without actually dispensing, fuc.k First bank
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by satysaca: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2013
cupid4ig: Happened here in onitsha too fidelity bank
are u in osha here i am at ezenwa and u?
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Kx: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2013
satysaca:
are u in osha here i am at ezenwa and u?
NL blues?
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2013
Na seun cause am...he banned atm the nairalander
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Prinxx(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Weirdone:

bros you sef... how can the blind lead the blind?
which one come be SCAPE for the matter ogah o
...This got me cracking.. "Teacher don teach me nonsense"
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by christiscomin: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
No problem here in AJah, lagos
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by tayo4ng(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2013
It my be affected by yesterday plane crash.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by AdemolaA2: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Even for those of us outside the country,withdrawing is impossible using out debit cards ..my transaction this morning was put to a standstill cos of this reason.smh for naija !!!
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by omeiz93: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2013
Boko haram seize their network.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by nuelkaosi(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2013
3ace: There was a time somebody posted on this site that it irritates him when an ATM dispenses cash and the payee confirms to know whether it's complete. I countered by saying even though I've never been shortchanged before, machines are also prone to errors and your comment here confirms it. I wish the guy could just see this.
The point is, if u count and itz nt complete. Whom do u complain to? Will the bank complete it fr u? That is why it is unnecessary to count. Am nt the guy u talked abt buh I hate people who do such.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by coalcoal1(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
nuelkaosi: The point is, if u count and itz nt complete. Whom do u complain to? Will the bank complete it fr u? That is why it is unnecessary to count. Am nt the guy u talked abt buh I hate people who do such.

I guess you'll still count your money at some point, right?
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by nuelkaosi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
coal_coal:

I guess you'll still count your money at some point, right?
Sure but definitely not at the ATM stand.
Re: What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? by rhames(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kaduna had the same problems today too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lister Oil Insists First Bank Officials Forged Documents / After $1bn Drop, Nigeria May Suffer Further Decline In FX Inflows – PWC / Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.