Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Exercises To Reduce Lower Back Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Exercises To Reduce Lower Back Pain (604 Views)

4 Simple Exercises To Help You Get Rid Of Belly Fat / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure / Revealed Exercises To Add Curves To Your Hips. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exercises To Reduce Lower Back Pain by annybliss(f): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Back pain is pain felt in the back that usually originates from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine.

Back pain may have a sudden onset or can be a chronic pain; it can be constant or intermittent, stay in one place or radiate to other areas. It may be a dull ache, or a sharp or piercing or burning sensation. The pain may radiate into the arms and hands as well as the legs or feet, and may include symptoms other than pain. These symptoms may include tingling, weakness or numbness.

Visit www.treasurezone..com

Re: Exercises To Reduce Lower Back Pain by emmapk1: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
In this busy life back pain is a very common health problem among us. Everyone wants to get slim and healthy. I'm very fond of eating that's why my weight is now 101 kg. I want to get a slim figure. My best friend told me about an online site myposturebelt. They are offering
men tummy tucker that will help you gain an instant slim figure. Visit the site and get posture correctors, posture braces, and men's tummy tucker at a discount.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Trying For A Child?please Dont Give Up Yet Help Is On The Way. / 22 Home Remedies For Prickly Heat / Top 15 Home Remedies For Excessive Sweating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.