Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire (47585 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / Saraki's Lawyers Walked Out On Tribunal (photos) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by StateOfMind: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2013
What a lucky man! I'm truly happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2013
5points: Him and Agagu son are the only family member of Agagu in the plane and they are among the survivors.
Hmmm, who is thinking what i am thinking?
Is it true that the dead were used for rituals?
Pls dnt attack me, Im just saying.

What you are thinking is the result of watching too much Nollywood movies.
You need to get a grip on reality.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by fabulous660(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Wow! Na baba God hand work...
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by RINE1: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2013
Please click like if you knows that God is miraculous.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by tyson99(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2013
5points:
dont blame me for your frustration in life. Pls blame Satan and stop quoting me.
Just pray u get to the level i am now.....emi ati awon baba ee ni set!

Is it breaktime in ur skool cos i can see u are jobless
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Pukkah: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2013
chymystique: Serzly ets veri risky bin in d same vehicle or waheva means of transport wif a Corpse cos some dead bodies can b wicked evn in thr death. Most drivers or pilots dt conveys dead bodies usually use juju to avert some dangers.

dis corpse might b responsible for d crash!.. #jst sayin

Ets onli God dt can save us all

Is this English language?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by DJDOLA(m): 9:22am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This guy no go enter plane again! i swear! grin

Eni ori yo, o di'le! grin grin
beeni oooo...eni ori yo o di le
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2013
tyson99:

aiyo nigga! Wat it do nigga! Why u dey form nigga! Lay low nigga! I see you a lil niggacry
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Pukkah:

What's your explanation for the plane crash that killed Pastor Bimbo Odukoya?

He didn't know pastor Bimbo Olukoya personally & she probably do not pray frequently.. Talk of deluded minds undecided
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Aigbofa:

What you are thinking is the result of watching too much Nollywood movies.
You need to get a grip on reality.
he needs serious grip I tell u
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by 0wilywily: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2013
dis man too much, Agagu wanted to kill him
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2013
tyson99:

eyah, get well soon. We are praying for u. Lmao. Inferiority complex at its peak
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by kolidave: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Why do I smell jazzzzzzzzzz...... See as he waka commot like James Bond 007
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by hazyfm: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This guy no go enter plane again! i swear! grin

Eni ori yo, o di'le! grin grin

na true my bro
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2013
Wow!!! I swear this guy will never fear death again.

Speaking from personal experiences and someone who has cheated death a few times, this is definitely a life-changer for him. Everything about his thought process is going to change. However, he should know God kept him alive for a purpose and he needs to fulfill that before he leaves this planet.

I can relate to this.

All glory to Jah, the most high!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by ifyalways(f): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2013
Lucky chap.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by chymystique(f): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Pukkah:

Is this English language?

Pls dnt quote me to ask me Crap.. Mstchew
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2013
StateOfMind: What a lucky man! I'm truly happy for him.
baby gurl wink
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2013
lucky man. God has big plans for you. step into your destiny
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
That's why I love first class. First to vamoose in case of anything.
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by adconline(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2013
mr_king: To think all his family members survived the crash is just questionable!!! The Evil Agagu has succeeded in taking Innocent lives!! ...... Meanwhile! ... FTC
Get some brain! Cretin..
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2013
datblaqgurl: Who's d fool dt claims dere's NO GOD undecided

So the best your God could do is to keep one alive and let the rest die? What a lame way of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by secnelly: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Praise the Lord!!!

But w8 o.
This crash story is taking the whole of nls front page, abi there's no other news in Nigeria?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Lilimax(f): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you knows that God is miraculous!.
No controversy!
Real miracle comes from Him alone! smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2013
ifeness:

So the best your God could do is to keep one alive and let the rest die? What a lame way of reasoning.
You dey mind dem?
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by jaybee3(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Geez, i know this dude
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Olaone1: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Obadiah777, any Bible verses to support this?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by ecolime(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you knows that God is miraculous!.
See as peeps just dey like your comment. Sharp guy.. I jealous you oo
Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
obadiah777: lucky man. God has big plans for you. step into your destiny

Word. All these people need to start taking destiny seriously and that's the essence of spirituality. I believe nothing can kill you, unless you're destined to die.

Damn!! This guy must have already given up the ghost with different flash backs, only to find out that he's alive. That's the craziest shyte ever. He definitely needs to smoke some weed, get spiritual, and reflect. I'm happy for him!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire by PastorOluT(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Ola def2: wao! God is good
But let everyone of us be prepared for death is a price we all must pay sooner or later. Only a fool will not prepare for the inevitable, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior today and stand strong in the faith!
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY, ABOVE HIM THERE IS NO ANSWER, JESUS IS THE WAY

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.