Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya (57973 Views)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by arabanibaba: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2013
I pray they rest in perfect peace, my younger ones are trumpeters and side and base drummer in MIC

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by kemmary: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2013
may their souls rest in peace...............anyway first to comment after so many trials

7 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by manover: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
My condolence to the family of the deceased. Very sad and shocking news, Mercies of the lord come down to your children....singing with....oritse femi Voice cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by gluv01(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Kai! Death what doest thou? Sometimes i wonder why some people have to die. Except for the evil ones

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
God knows why

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by fpeter(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
WHICH ONE DO WE BELIEVE? SOME REPORTS SAY THE SON SURVIVED
NAWA O!
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by olarkaycee(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
sorry oooooooooo
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ennon92(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Like father like son.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sammyyoung2(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P.D
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by SenatorTobijah(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Can we have a moment of silence. RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by djeezy(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P.D

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by shadrach77: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Are they twins? shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Oluwacolded: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2013
First to comment things dancing skelewu

Gush he be like say i be late comer ooo

Well rip to the okusanyas
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by iamswizz(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Where are the pics
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by westside6: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Ralphlauren(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
this is really sad! they look so much alike.

he must have been his father's pride and joy and was obviously being mentored to step into his father's shoes whenever his dad decided to retire.

A father and his heir die the same day...TRAGIC!

May their souls rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by eagle999: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
We do not know how each one of us will exit this world, we should all be full of prayers course death Islam come crawling at the most unexpected time. Be careful how you talk about ppl that have gone. How will u go lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by blayz0923: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
may their souls rest in peace
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by iamswizz(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Senator Tobijah: Can we have a moment of silence. RIP
guy, u worst o... Moment of silence online?

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by princesbamz: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2013
rip BT Na 4low 4low from Twitter to instagram
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by iamswizz(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2013
Oluwacolded: First to comment things dancing skelewu

Gush he be like say i be late comer ooo

Well rip to the okusanyas
ur own case dey court

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2013
They look so identical. But wait, what is the real story, which of them died and which didn't? There are too many versions of the figures of casualties. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by MzXtacy(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
I learnt they are both related to d yoruba actress Eniola a.k.a "gbogbo bigz girlz" uncle and cousin. Hmm R.i.p
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by specialguest(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
I thought one of them was on the survivor list yesterday anyway They died doing what they loved doing most, which is burying people. Rest in peace and i pray you both get befitting burials.

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Codedrock(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2013
WHY HAVENT WE SEE ANY ASUU FREAKY COMMENTS THESE DAYS?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by nerodenero: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Senator Tobijah: Can we have a moment of silence. RIP
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nnamdig2(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2013
See big men
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Akeem79(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Stunner1(f): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by crackhaus: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
Countries fighting over nuclear bombs and chemical weapons, United States government shut down because it's broke, Union strikes everywhere in Nigeria, North Korea is still called a country.... And now, the corpse of an ex-governor doesn't want to be laid to rest until it carries along other people to have a party with in hell (which it has succeeded in doing).....

Please tell me people, are these not the Signs of The End Time Are they not

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by dridowu: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
;( Return if possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Begs Christians Nationwide Not To Work On Thursday / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.