Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,849 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya (57946 Views)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sCun: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
They made riches off other people's death, I can imagine how they constantly prayed for more people to die so that their business will grow. Now it's their turn.

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2013
Who's the father and who's the son? They both look like twins.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ennon92(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2013
iamswizz: Where are the pics
so blind man they on nairaland
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by abdulkodir: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2013
R .I. P
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2013
I thought they said the son survived
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ennon92(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2013
iamswizz: guy, u worst o... Moment of silence online?
infact d guy is retarded mentally.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Jesuspikin87(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Now,This is TRAGIC!!!!!
RIP *Painful*
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by kejisept25: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2013
R I P
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by juman(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Father and son.

Odi'gbereee odi arinako otun di oju ala ki ato rira.

Odiii'gbere o, odalariraaaaa atorun dọọọọọ'run
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Layolaw(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
hooooooo, how l wish one of them is alive
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by LoreTemi1(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P,so so painful.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ichommy(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Jesuspikin87: Now,This is TRAGIC!!!!!
RIP *Painful*

Very painful
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by PastorOluT(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
crackhaus: Countries fighting over nuclear bombs and chemical weapons, United States government shut down because it's broke, Union strikes everywhere in Nigeria, North Korea is still called a country.... And now, the corpse of an ex-governor doesn't want to be laid to rest until it carries along other people to have a party with in hell (which it has succeeded in doing).....

Please tell me people, are these not the Signs of The End Time Are they not
The news of death all over, hmm!
But let everyone of us be prepared for its a price we all must pay sooner or later. Only a fool will not prepare for the inevitable, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior today and stand strong in the faith!
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY, ABOVE HIM THERE IS NO ANSWER, JESUS IS THE WAY

3 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Qmab: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2013
crackhaus: Countries fighting over nuclear bombs and chemical weapons, United States government shut down because it's broke, Union strikes everywhere in Nigeria, North Korea is still called a country.... And now, the corpse of an ex-governor doesn't want to be laid to rest until it carries along other people to have a party with in hell (which it has succeeded in doing).....

makes one to wonder. Things r really takin a down-hill slid everywhere. God, protect me.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by gbishman: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
may their souls rest in peace
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by dollarlander: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2013
arabanibaba: I pray they rest in perfect peace, my younger ones are trumpeters and side and base drummer in MIC

@arabanibaba. Araba ni baba, eni a ba l'aba ni baba. kare omo oodua.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by crackhaus: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Qmab: makes one to wonder. Things r really takin a down-hill slid everywhere. God, protect me.
He hears you bruv, He hears you...
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
chaiiiiii chairmen greet my grandpa in heaven cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Emmyk(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Rip
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by orgasticdance: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: They made riches off other people's death, I can imagine how they constantly prayed for more people to die so that their business will grow. Now it's their turn.
as a close friend of one of MIC's nephews i'll tell u that those guys were successful because the were excellent at what they did. the same rule applies to most things in life. stop applying christian logic to something u know next to nothing about
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2013
fpeter: WHICH ONE DO WE BELIEVE? SOME REPORTS SAY THE SON SURVIVED
NAWA O!
Can U repeat Ur question? Mtcheew! Infact do u even knw wat happened yesterday? :-|
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Andom: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013

U may have interpreted it well but we must not allow our hearts to grow faint or become weary. God is still within and among us.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by osytex: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2013
O death! Where is thy Sting
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by mkoabiola: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Vanity upon vanity,all na vanity.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Tasma: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: They made riches off other people's death, I can imagine how they constantly prayed for more people to die so that their business will grow. Now it's their turn.

I find such comments quite appalling. Undertakers are necessary all over the world to help families have a befitting burial for their loved ones. You believe undertakers pray for people to die so they can make money!? Like doctors who treat cancer patients pray for more people to have cancer so they can make more money abi? *smh*

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by GENTLETEE(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Quite tragic!.Ha God!
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Fhowe: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP tj my former course mate I still have those memories of unilag days
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by rotzy5: 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
common were is d picture
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by smudge2079(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=specialguest]They died doing what they loved doing most, which is burying people. . u are such a clown
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by smudge2079(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=specialguest]They died doing what they loved doing most, which is burying people. . .u are such a clown
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by tim1256(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Let death do its own work, everything in this world has a reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / Photos As President Bola Tinubu Meets 36 States Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.