Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya (57965 Views)

Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh / Teju Babyface Tribute To Tunji Okusanya Of MIC / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by campbellben: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
ILLUMINATI
Join the illuminati cult online today and
get instant sum of 1million
dollars with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also
get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary...
If you are interested please kindly fill
the following information's to this
email below {email address removed}..
Full name..........
Country..........
State of origin..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........
Attach Scan I'd card,passport or driver
license containing your full details
Tell us little about yourself...
Attach scan school certificate..
No dirty game,no sacrifices and
No evil....is a cult of peace, big aim
Illuminati email us 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by jayeola391(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
may there soul R.I.P embarassedmay there soul R.I.P

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by vislabraye(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Its so sad how the death of one person, (Agagu ) can lead to the death of others.
So how will the corpse of Agagu be transported now ? Its sad. The air and road are not completely safe. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Reference(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Did business with the man when I lost someone a while ago. Charming man and came across as a consumate professional. Sad loss. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss that is beyond words.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by bigpastor(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
What a loss!
Just like that?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sCun: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
orgasticdance:
as a close friend of one of MIC's nephews i'll tell u that those guys were successful because the were excellent at what they did. the same rule applies to most things in life. stop applying christian logic to something u know next to nothing about
Is this any different from what I wrote? Mr close friend on one of the nephews, nonsense. Do you wan to tell me that deep down in their hearts, they weren't wishing for more customers?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sCun: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tasma:

I find such comments quite appalling. Undertakers are necessary all over the world to help families have a befitting burial for their loved ones. You believe undertakers pray for people to die so they can make money!? Like doctors who treat cancer patients pray for more people to have cancer so they can make more money abi? *smh*
You can continue to bury your head in the sand. The business they did was for profit, not for charity.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by smiley1985(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
specialguest: I thought one of them was on the survivor list yesterday anyway They died doing what they loved doing most, which is burying people. Rest in peace and i pray you both get befitting burials.

I don't think I am suppose to be laughing.....laugh catch me ni ooo...lolz thinzz

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by sammicayo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P what a lost
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ghettodreamz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: ILLUMINATI
Full name..........
Country..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........

Go get a life boy!

Folks....DON'T FALL 4 DIS.

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ghettodreamz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP to the dead souls.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by ajoskele(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
sammicayo: R.I.P what a lost
Eeeeeyaaa,dis LOST pain me oo
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by nuges1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
may there gentle souls rest in perfect peace amen!
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by igemi(f): 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na RIP I know o, abeg which one be RIPD?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by moshino(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
gluv01: Kai! Death what doest thou? Sometimes i wonder why some people have to die. Except for the evil ones

Do you also wonder why people have to be born?
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Elcapo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Killed or Died

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Kaymisola(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
They were Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus' Uncle and Cousin respectively, see what she wrote about them here + the last interview Okusanya granted before he died http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/sad-eniola-badmus-mourns-uncle-and.html
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by fuke(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Full name..........
Country..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........

Ban this man

2 Likes

Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by yanshless: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
AS MUCH AS I COMMISERATE WITH THE VICTIMS AND MOURNERS...I MUST SAY, THE MIC BOSS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
IT RUNS COUNTER TO SOME LAWS IN THE BOOKS OF MOSES-
NOT ALL CORPSES ARE TAKEN TO THE SKIES ALONG WITH ITS UNDERTAKER WITHOUT SOME RITES OF PASSAGE.
ELEMENTS OF THE FIRST REALM ARE SO ACTIVE.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by KMVBO(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP Bro, i was talking to u 3 weeks i didnt know that was the last conversation. Aroloya church Lagos island we miss you RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by 9ja4eva: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Too sad...May Their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Tasma: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: You can continue to bury your head in the sand. The business they did was for profit, not for charity.

Do doctors work for free? Do doctors pray for people to fall ill so they can make money? If undertakers don't exist will people still die or not? Do the families of deceased people not have the need to use undertakers? Kindly think about this questions.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Livinusc(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fa anago obodo afudebe"RIP like father like son.So sorry to Akunsanyas family.
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by creativemusic: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by AmicableEd: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
See AY Comedian's touching tribute to MIC Boss, Tunji Okunsanya #LagosPlaneCrashVictim http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/ay-comedians-tribute-to-mic-boss-tunji.html
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Folaflows(f): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote
author=Ralphlauren]this is really sad! they look so much alike.

he must have been his father's pride and joy and was obviously being
mentored to step into his father's shoes whenever his dad decided to
retire.

A father and his heir die the same day...TRAGIC!

May their souls rest in peace[/quote] they were brother and not son!
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Full name..........
Country..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........
Onye nku! Cheap sacm angry
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Oshelenge: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by Oshelenge: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
[/color][color=#550000] cry cry cryRIP
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by nedum77: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Death shame on you
Re: The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya by zera(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
specialguest: I thought one of them was on the survivor list yesterday anyway They died doing what they loved doing most, which is burying people. Rest in peace and i pray you both get befitting burials.

i guess thats the way tinz wanted to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner Of Imo Governorship Election 2019 / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.