Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

The Inefficency Of AB Logistics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Inefficency Of AB Logistics (2217 Views)

Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Giving Ab&home Scholarship To All Anambra Youth,detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inefficency Of AB Logistics by spenca: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
With the desire of getting ma little ornament so quickly i though of using a logistics company which i thought would be the fasted methodolgy of getting my item to my doorstep without much stressed then i recommended the so called AB logistics to the dealer i bought this item from, we have been on phone with this so called logistics to just pick up the item from the dealer not to even talk about delivery even after payment, it has taken a handsome of days with excuses after excuses, my point of writing this is not to halt your dealings with this so called logistics but it is to advice you of their non-challant attitude towards your item you asked them to pick up ,they make it sound like they are doing a favour for you ,without acknowledging the fact that you paid for the service ,your utilization of them item for pick up and time factor is not a concern for them ,they always want to do it their way and this way got no virtue in it but loads of vices and delays,it got to a point they started debating with me over my address ,amean this address is mine ,i live there and there was a lady that lacks prudence of urgency and time telling me horse poo. I have read many topics or discuss about this so logistics and there inefficiency and insufficiency to be called a logistics infact they lack every modicum of logic that ever existed. My fellow Nairalanders if i have taken what i read about this so called logistics to heart or i had considered it before even assuming i should use them i wont be writing this up . They tend to bring out that side of you that is hidden and you have been trying to get rid of, AB logistics is not worth a kobo and please ma little advice is for you to keep off them if not you will be writing another version of this. Infact its okay if i call them a fraud because they dont act what they put up on their site and all, orthodox waste of resources and time
Re: The Inefficency Of AB Logistics by Missboss21(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello Mr S,

This is a situation that is not as complicated as you have made it out to be. We did not receive the payment on time and after payment was received, your supplier did not provide us with the address information required until much later. I informed her that once we had all this sorted we would commence pickup.
We sincerely apologise for any inconveniences this may have caused and would ensure this does not occur again in the near future.

Thanks
AB Logistics
www.ablogistics.com.ng
Re: The Inefficency Of AB Logistics by olumide0071: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
AB Logistics is a scam .I shipped an item to the address they gave me two months ago and my experience with them was terrible . They have extremely slow shipping service and all they care about is money without giving customers value for their money . Please i will advise everyone to avoid being swindled by their online fake adverts.
Re: The Inefficency Of AB Logistics by VV2A(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
Slowest delivery time I have ever experienced in my life.
Re: The Inefficency Of AB Logistics by SeraElite: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you must use Ab logistics, have a strong mind o. Slow delivery upto 11days ( when I'm not delivering to Amazon forest).
Email not responsive. They decide when to reply you. Their social media pages not active. App cannot be found on play store yet the 'download app' tab is on their website. I don't even know if their address is legit.
You can try them but do your due diligence.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Itsmodella / Kano Shuts Down 50 Dance Clubs, 100 Game Centres / Woman Begs P0rnstar "Kingtblakhoc" To Be His Sugar Mummy (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.