Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

To All Deeperlifers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Deeperlifers (661 Views)

Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Deeperlifers by osaman2011: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2013
GENERAL AWOOF FOR ALL DEEPERLIFE YOUTH CHORISTERS & MEMBERS
* Do you want to have all the GH&S songs in mp3 format in your phone for personal rehearsal or for your listening pleasure?

* Do you need a good material/E-book to personally teach you the piano/other instruments & sight-reading?

* Do you need videos or mp3s of popular gospel songs/artists & you want to get them for personal rehearsals or for your listening pleasure?

* Have you been looking for that particular sheet music of that popular song you heard sometime ago?

* Last night, I finished a project of designing our GH&S Hymnal (with musical notation) as Electronic-book to come in handy for use on Ipads, Laptops, Blackberry, etc so that you can still read/sing/rehearse that Hymn while on the go. Soon it will be online for downloads to all DeeperLifers.

If you need any of these, then you can get them for free!

Some of these materials are already up for downloads on my website:
http://helmsmedia.wapka.mobi

Just call me on: 07039484831 or pin: 235AF9A1

Let's help & encourage ourselves

(1) (Reply)

The Illuminati Order / Is This Worth Celebrating, Where Is Our Morality? / 35 Years Brotherhood Membership terminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.