Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) (18635 Views)

Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Rivers' Speaker Impeached, Amaechi Storms Assembly As Fight Erupts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by donktrax(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Chei ya! And yet sumbody will still b stealing nigeria's money, hahaha. E beta make them start to repent and return d money 1 by 1. Becos judgement day is here 4 d world. Let's b prepared.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2013
May his soul rest in Peace..

All these People na ehn chop Rivers State Money reach as e dey now.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by securi: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Pls tell them, let them know that ALL IS VANITY!
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Sagamite(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi:

Reports reaching Dailypost has it that former Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Tonye Harry has died.

Tonye Harry is a strong ally of Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and also a serving member of the Rivers state House of Assembly

Information available to Dailypost indicates that the member representing Degema Constituency in the State legislature suffered heart seizure on-board a France bound plane from Algeria.

Recall that Harry collapsed at his residence while exercising earlier this week and the Rivers state Commissioner for Health, Dr Sampson Parkar confirmed that he was to be flown abroad for further treatment.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/04/breaking-former-rivers-speaker-dies/

Good riddance!

So he was flying abroad for treatment people in Rivers can never dream of? All at the people's expense?

Anuofia!

Odikwa hell fire!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by eendy(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P, i remember his name was called by duncan mighty in port harcout 1st son. it is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by claremont(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
fpeter: LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, SAVE ME AND MY FAMILY FROM UNTIMELY DEATHS
SAVE US FROM ALL THE CHAOS AND CALAMITIES THAT HAS BEFALLEN
NIGERIA. DELIVER US FROM ALL THESE MISFORTUNES, AMEN!
.............THAT WE MAY SEE THE END OF 2013 IN PEACE!
What a sado-masochistic irony!

You are praying to your God to save YOU and YOUR family at the expense of others living in the same country as yourself?! In other words, you are indirectly saying that it is good for bad things to happen to others so long as it doesn't affect YOU and YOUR family. This kind of sado-masochism is a reflection of everything that is bad with religion and its followers.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Waladade4luv(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg make them nor take plane carry am go him village oh so that history will not repeat itsef

1 Like

Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by eagleeye2: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi:

Rivers state Commissioner for Health, Dr Sampson Parkar confirmed that he was to be flown abroad for further treatment.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/04/breaking-former-rivers-speaker-dies/
R I P.
It's better to develop our hospitals and die there. Than to fly abroad Alive and fly back Dead, that is if your dead doesn't involve in a plane crash.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by 2kurupt(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP Honorable Tonye Harry, you will be missed. May God grant grace to the family. Amen
Indeed all is vanity
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by osheydollar: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P Tony harry.may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace.Amen cry
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Sylverbox(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lol, die In d Air buried in d ground! RIP 2 d dead.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Osama10: He was flown abroad for further treatment,When would this people equip our health institutions to world class level?
WITH ALL D HEALTH CENTERS N WORLD CLASS HOSPITALS AMAECHI HAS BUILT N EQUIPPED!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A PITY
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Frankharry(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
R.I.P DATS ALL I CAN SAY
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Starigna12: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eeyah! Is a pity, very popular man in Harris town. I heard that he was one of the brains behind the development of the community. I really enjoy dat place especially their constant light? Anyway, RIP sir!
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Starigna12: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eeyah! Is a pity, very popular man in Harris town. I heard that he was one of the brains behind the development of the community. I really enjoyed dat place especially their constant light? Anyway, RIP sir!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by OdionOdion: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP TONYE HARRY. A serious contender for the BRICK HOUSE in 2015 hehehehehe Heart attack is more deadly than bullet,the living should learn and do what is right
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by dammytosh: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
claremont:
What a sado-masochistic irony!

You are praying to your God to save YOU and YOUR family at the expense of others living in the same country as yourself?! In other words, you are indirectly saying that it is good for bad things to happen to others so long as it doesn't affect YOU and YOUR family. This kind of sado-masochism is a reflection of everything that is bad with religion and its followers.

Assu should resume as quick as they can. All these children are suffering from brain relapse.

Sounds like d most foolish post this year.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Monfulule: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T: But let everyone of us be prepared for its a price we all must pay sooner or later. Only a fool will not prepare for the inevitable, accept Jesus as your Lord and savior today and stand strong in the faith!
JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY, ABOVE HIM THERE IS NO ANSWER, JESUS IS THE WAY
with JESUS no regrets after death cos He is the resurrection and life. HEAVEN IS REAL HELL IS REAL. ACCEPT HIM TODAY 2MORO MAY B TOO LATE.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Nedu31(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Do i hear-flying abroad for medical treatment? I thought Gov.Ameachi built world class hospital in Rivers State?
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tubo3: OMG,,,,, my town has lost another icon 1st it was Marshal Harry, now is Tonye Harry, Tonye Harry y now dat ur trying to beautify Harrys Town for us,,,,,,,, Who go complete dis project NOW? RIP Sir
Rest on Sir Tonye Harry

Hmm! Harrys Town!!! I visited there late last year for a friend's father's burial. Boys are certainly not smiling in that place at all. One small boy accosted me, yanked the souvenir umbrella and just walked off, right in the open square, and everyone was watching.
I wanted to go after him (knowing that all the NNPC ogas that were there and the young men gat my back) but someone whispered into my ears "na ex-militant o"
...I just chilled
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by zionic(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ Kaeyema or whatever....was dat a comment or an insult?...militants r freedom fighters caused by the very greedy politicians who fly abroad 4 medical treatments and milk d nation dry..since u wr found in d mist of "rich ogas"@ d funeral,why complain abt common umbrella (am sure u didn't even appreciate @ first)here?...Sir Tonye r.I.p life goes on.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by badmeat(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Tubo3(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
kaeyame:
Rest on Sir Tonye Harry

Hmm! Harrys Town!!! I visited there late last year for a friend's father's burial. Boys are certainly not smiling in that place at all. One small boy accosted me, yanked the souvenir umbrella and just walked off, right in the open square, and everyone was watching.
I wanted to go after him (knowing that all the NNPC ogas that were there and the young men gat my back) but someone whispered into my ears "na ex-militant o"
...I just chilled
Hehehehehehe! Thank God say u no go, but come to think of it! U wa be woman u been wan go fight?
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Akiika: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
oxygen47: RIP Tonye Harry.
You have made ur mark in Rivers State politics
You mean he has chopped his own part of the Rivers money!
Anyway, RIP or "P", according to your deed!....fair enough.
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by ddippset(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
kaeyame:
Rest on Sir Tonye Harry

...I just chilled

hahahaha. you just chilled the fvck out!
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by tuktuij: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
RIP RT HON Tonye very kind ,lovable and fun to be around .
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tubo3: Hehehehehehe! Thank God say u no go, but come to think of it! U wa be woman u been wan go fight?
I no sure say that boy reach 18yrs sef!
It was later obvious that he had "ogas" (those guys wey no get neck) sitting at one drinking joint very close to that square.
Abeg, wetin be umbrella jare
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by grandstar(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
iamswizz: No pics?
of when he had the heart attack?
Re: Tonye Harry Is Dead (Ex-Rivers Speaker) by dongodwinzy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
DIRECTOR MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits / Robert Aziboala: $40m Given To Me Was For Special Assignment - Jonathan’s Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.