Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,272 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today (13869 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) / Ikoyi-lekki Link Bridge To Be Commissioned By November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

OBJ failed, but he started the GEREGU series and commissioned GEREGU 1

OBJ failed, but he built, GEREGU, AFAM, OMOTOSHO, OLORUNSHOGO AND PAPALANTO power plants

OBJ failed, but he built the same Omotosho GEJ is commissioning.

How daft and ignorant can some of you be?

My friend do you know what I and II means

Obj started the phase I of these plants, and Yar'adua completed them... GEJ commenced the phase II of the plants to add to what they already had! So who is the dummy now? Try to UNDERSTAND what You READ

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2013
chronique: What type of human being are you? Do you even know what it means to comprehend an issue before you talk? What kind of education were you given? Did you read the original post before commenting? Where did they say in that post,that GEJ built it? So because he commissioned it,he's now a vulture taking praise for another man's job? Where on earth did you get the idea that commissioning a completed project explicitly means you're the originator of the project? Smh. When foreigners see people like you talking on nairaland,they'd think this is how most Nigerians are. Please,don't just talk and contribute because people are talking. Talk when you have something meaningful to contribute or you keep quiet and learn.

GEJ BUILT it from start to finish.

The Conntract for Omotosho II was given in 2010, and the turbines ordered towards the end of that year from GE; whilst, actual construction began in mid-2011. It is finishing now in 2013 on schedule, with the Plant, Transmission Line and Switchyard, Gas Pipeline, etc- all built under GEJ.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ge-to-supply-gas-turbines-for-omotosho-power-project/72571/

OBJ conceived the NIPP idea alright and provided initial funding for it(and he gets the credit for that); Yar'adua stalled it, and in the particularly Nigerian way, almost derailed it; whilst, GEJ revived (SAVED) and practically built it. Its just that simple, really.

12 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Abok1:

In every sphere of life and intellect, it belittles your level of integrity when you become all emotional in the process of backing up your argument and resort to making inaniloquent statements. This to me feels like a state of lalochezia, because you could have stated your points without attacking a person's personalty.

State your points and respect the opinions of others without making maledicent comments.

Kai, some Nigerians will kill us with grammer oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

This is just meaningless gibberish...

Why won't it be a meaningless gibberish when anti-GEJ lots like you cringe at any good thing GEJ does?. Why won't be a meaningless gibberish when your hatredness has been severely exposed and you lack common evidence to refute his post?. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by elohorayodele: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2013
lastmessenger: Am really suprised by the kind of arguement that is going on here.intelligent nigerians who claim to be educated and enlightened are busy faighting ethnic wars and these same people want nigeria to be prosperous.guys we have to wake up from slumber.in my own opinion after spending a minimum of four years in the university, a graduate is expected to reason at a certain level but what i see here is people(youths) having a reasoning that does not project them as intelligent.what so important in this arguement.the most important thing is that the power sector is improving but these people wont see it.i pity 4 all of u and these moderators dont do anything to stop all the ish going on here.nairaland should be a place to discuss how to move the nation forward.am out.okada abeg carry me comot here

You are so on point, someone makes a very silly n tribalistic comment n d mods jst watch on. Anoda coms up n insults d president is unspeakable words. Pple from a region can only talk poo about oda regions or governors from oda regions. Nairaland is just turning to a breeding ground of bitter-minded tribalists. Suen n his mods prolly feel d more bad blood n heat generated on a thread, d more traffic. Any foreigner who reads a typical nairaland thread esp dose on politics would say nigerians are a Very biased, hateful,petty n tribalistic pple. Is dat who we are really?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by dabrake(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

OBJ started all the Power projects GEJ is commissioning including Omotosho.

Google is your loving friend, make good use of it sometimes...
ara ga gba ndi ara
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by roxell120(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2013
wola44: OBJ start the project o
he started wat? yoruba, wen are u people going to stop worshipping every leader no matter his performance? he started it and cudnt finish it after 8yrs? how long has GEJ been in the same office? u spew this just because he is not yoruba? May God save nigeria from u pple.

6 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by dabrake(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

Kai, some Nigerians will kill us with grammer oh grin grin
As in, cool vocab. I just googled those words. Thanks @abok1. I've learnt something new.

2 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2013
roxell120:
he started wat? yoruba, wen are u people going to stop worshipping every leader no matter his performance? he started it and cudnt finish it after 8yrs? how long has GEJ been in the same office? u spew this just because he is not yoruba? May God save nigeria from u pple.

A subsidiary of the China Machinery Engineering Corporation, CMEC-Pacific, has been offered the Omotosho Power Plant at a price of $217.53m.

A statement issued by Head of Public Communication, Bureau of Public Enterprises, Mr. Chigbo Anichebe, in Abuja on Wednesday, however, said the company would pay a net value of $82.34m.

Anichebe said BPE had transmitted an offer letter to CMEC-Pacific in respect of a Power Purchase Agreement for the sale of Omotosho power plant, adding that the transaction was through a debt-equity swap process.

He said, “Presenting the offer letter to the Chairman of CMEC-Pacific, Adeleke Adedeji, the acting Director-General of BPE, Mr. Benjamin Dikki, said it was in fulfilment of the decision of the National Council on Privatisation, which approved the sale at its last meeting, which held on February 28, 2013.

“NCP had approved that CMEC-Pacific pays $217,531,507.79 for the power plant. However, the net total amount accruable to the Federal Government for the plant would be $82,336,179.42 given that $30,325,386 would be deducted from the capital cost for the construction of a switch yard for the Transmission Company of Nigeria.”

The phase one of the Omotosho Power Plant, which has a capacity to generate 335 Megawatts of electricity, was completed in 2002. The total cost of the turnkey contract was $166,724,578.

The Federal Government funded 35 per cent of the cost, while the balance was funded through vendor financing provided by the China National Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Corporation at an interest rate of six per cent per annum.

It was initially conceived that the plant would, after completion, operate commercially and the proceeds from the sale of the electricity it would generate would be used for the repayment of the vendor financing and the interest.

However, the delay in the completion period coupled with limitation in gas supply and paucity of funds at the Power Holding Company of Nigeria resulted in a default in the repayment of the debt, leading to the accumulation of unpaid invoices to CMEC.

The responsibility for repayment was taken over by the Debt Management Office, which informed the BPE that it had paid approximately $104.3m to CMEC for the plant as of September 30, 2012, Anichebe said.

He added that based on the approval received by the Ministry of Power from President Goodluck Jonathan on July 18, 2010 to proceed with the proposed divestiture of Federal Government’s investment in the plant, BPE sought and received NCP’s approval for the divestiture of Omotosho Power Plc through debt-equity swap during its meeting of May 12, 2011.

According to him, NCP also approved the transfer of assets to the project company – Omotosho Power Plc – which was incorporated on November 10, 2006 as a vehicle to own the assets of the plant.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-offers-omotosho-power-plant-to-cmec-pacific/

@bolded 1, obasanjo started and completed the 1st phase under 3 years with no money borrow from any body.

@bolded 2, even with just a 30% responsibility of an almost already completed project, jonathan still had to place the project on a loan and sell off the long to another company putting Nigeria on a Long and unhealthy debt row, which you and I and your children children will keep on paying.

cheesy So much for fresh air.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by fabulousstan(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2013
elohor_ayodele:
Is dat who we are really?

Don't mind those pple that can't give credit to who deserve it, even if they experienced a steady power supply, dey will still complain. Very soon we will deport them.
And to ur question, we are Good people Great nation.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Belmot(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2013
agbameta:

I was actually expecting you to show us 1 single MW your master initiated and built, but you are either of course too lazy and incompetent to do that or your master is yet to dream up 1 or even incapable of such task hence you lying and praising your master for other people's hard work.

It's preety obvious you can't win this one.......... Just follow and be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by chronique(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
It's even heartening to know that GEJ built it. I just do not understand why some of these folks who criticise GEJ,take every opportunity to malign him even when he does something of note. What annoyed me was the fact that the guy was saying GEJ is taking glory for someone else's work because He commissioned it. It's a very unreasonable way for someone to talk. Thanks for even showing us a link to buttress the fact that GEJ built it. The hatred in some of these folks on NL is what will consume them someday.
taharqa:

GEJ BUILT it from start to finish.

The Conntract for Omotosho II was given in 2010, and the turbines ordered towards the end of that year from GE; whilst, actual construction began in mid-2011. It is finishing now in 2013 on schedule, with the Plant, Transmission Line and Switchyard, Gas Pipeline, etc- all built under GEJ.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ge-to-supply-gas-turbines-for-omotosho-power-project/72571/

OBJ conceived the NIPP idea alright and provided initial funding for it(and he gets the credit for that); Yar'adua stalled it, and in the particularly Nigerian way, almost derailed it; whilst, GEJ revived (SAVED) and practically built it. Its just that simple, really.

9 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2013
chronique: It's even heartening to know that GEJ built it. I just do not understand why some of these folks who criticise GEJ,take every opportunity to malign him even when he does something of note. What annoyed me was the fact that the guy was saying GEJ is taking glory for someone else's work because He commissioned it. It's a very unreasonable way for someone to talk. Thanks for even showing us a link to buttress the fact that GEJ built it. The hatred in some of these folks on NL is what will consume them someday.

GEJ built what? Oya read this post. wink
shachris03:

A subsidiary of the China Machinery Engineering Corporation, CMEC-Pacific, has been offered the Omotosho Power Plant at a price of $217.53m.

A statement issued by Head of Public Communication, Bureau of Public Enterprises, Mr. Chigbo Anichebe, in Abuja on Wednesday, however, said the company would pay a net value of $82.34m.

Anichebe said BPE had transmitted an offer letter to CMEC-Pacific in respect of a Power Purchase Agreement for the sale of Omotosho power plant, adding that the transaction was through a debt-equity swap process.

He said, “Presenting the offer letter to the Chairman of CMEC-Pacific, Adeleke Adedeji, the acting Director-General of BPE, Mr. Benjamin Dikki, said it was in fulfilment of the decision of the National Council on Privatisation, which approved the sale at its last meeting, which held on February 28, 2013.

“NCP had approved that CMEC-Pacific pays $217,531,507.79 for the power plant. However, the net total amount accruable to the Federal Government for the plant would be $82,336,179.42 given that $30,325,386 would be deducted from the capital cost for the construction of a switch yard for the Transmission Company of Nigeria.”

The phase one of the Omotosho Power Plant, which has a capacity to generate 335 Megawatts of electricity, was completed in 2002. The total cost of the turnkey contract was $166,724,578.

The Federal Government funded 35 per cent of the cost, while the balance was funded through vendor financing provided by the China National Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Corporation at an interest rate of six per cent per annum.

It was initially conceived that the plant would, after completion, operate commercially and the proceeds from the sale of the electricity it would generate would be used for the repayment of the vendor financing and the interest.

However, the delay in the completion period coupled with limitation in gas supply and paucity of funds at the Power Holding Company of Nigeria resulted in a default in the repayment of the debt, leading to the accumulation of unpaid invoices to CMEC.

The responsibility for repayment was taken over by the Debt Management Office, which informed the BPE that it had paid approximately $104.3m to CMEC for the plant as of September 30, 2012, Anichebe said.

He added that based on the approval received by the Ministry of Power from President Goodluck Jonathan on July 18, 2010 to proceed with the proposed divestiture of Federal Government’s investment in the plant, BPE sought and received NCP’s approval for the divestiture of Omotosho Power Plc through debt-equity swap during its meeting of May 12, 2011.

According to him, NCP also approved the transfer of assets to the project company – Omotosho Power Plc – which was incorporated on November 10, 2006 as a vehicle to own the assets of the plant.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-offers-omotosho-power-plant-to-cmec-pacific/

@bolded 1, obasanjo started and completed the 1st phase under 3 years with no money borrow from any body.

@bolded 2, even with just a 30% responsibility of an almost already completed project, jonathan still had to place the project on a loan and sell off the long to another company putting Nigeria on a Long and unhealthy debt row, which you and I and your children children will keep on paying.

cheesy So much for fresh air.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2013
chronique: It's even heartening to know that GEJ built it. I just do not understand why some of these folks who criticise GEJ,take every opportunity to malign him even when he does something of note. What annoyed me was the fact that the guy was saying G[b]EJ is taking glory for someone else's work[/b] because He commissioned it. It's a very unreasonable way for someone to talk. Thanks for even showing us a link to buttress the fact that GEJ built it. The hatred in some of these folks on NL is what will consume them someday.

Mind you, i said so because you guys where claiming that GEJ built it, which is a big fat lie.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Noblechyk: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:

Dude, can you build a house without foundation? OBJ 'wasted' 8 years laying the foundation for most of this 'privatized' power project

With 16 billion dollars?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by chi4ik(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Wait o, it surprise me when I see some people been angry when good tinx happens in Nigeria, y can't you" praise ur Leader 4 once? Only if we can give GEJ chance, Nigeria will b a better place be.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Abok1:

In every sphere of life and intellect, it belittles your level of integrity when you become all emotional in the process of backing up your argument and resort to making inaniloquent statements. This to me feels like a state of lalochezia, because you could have stated your points without attacking a person's personalty.

State your points and respect the opinions of others without making maledicent comments.
I dont have time for verbose post. If there's one person that preaches respect for other people opinion, that person is Sincere 9gerian. However, the only language some rats on this forum understand is fire. Therefore, my response to your post is that I was only returning fire. So when some rats deliberately fire to test the waters, they leave some of us with no option but to return fire. In other words, its fire for fire.

6 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
fabulousstan:

GEJ is really tackling the low generating capacity in our power sector and he also wants to bring down gas flaring capacity to the bearest minimum.
Nigeria is so proud to have an articulate President like GEJ.
how can you say Nigeria is proud to have a CLUELESS MAN as president? You should learn to speak for yourself.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Worwor: how can you say Nigeria is proud to have a CLUELESS MAN as president? You should learn to speak for yourself.

My brother, the thing tire me. That is how GEJ renovated an already existing airport and they were applauding him as if he built it from start to finish.

Any little thing GEJ does is bloated out of proportion, meanwhile the poor masses suffer. Fresh air indeed.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:

Mind you, i said so because you guys where claiming that GEJ built it, which is a big fat lie.
OLODO, there is a diff bw d 313MW Omotosho I and d 500MW Omotosho II Plants. Same 1st name but two very diff Plants. You wud know that if you had d ability to comprehend what you read....... By d way, I thought this Plant that wud be commissioned nx week is a Private Plant GEJ is just commissioning in order to take d glory of others?? Right? CLOWN..... Now, think real hard b4 responding cos nx time I might not be this 'nice'

5 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by fabulousstan(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Worwor: how can you say Nigeria is proud to have a CLUELESS MAN as president? You should learn to speak for yourself.
In as much as I won't love to drag issues wit u, I know that u don't mean wot u juz wrote.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by djon78(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:

GEJ built what? Oya read this post. wink

Your bad belle has really blinded you, that you can't even comprehend things. Your post quoted omotosho1 while GEJ is commissioning omotosho 2, which the contract was awarded in 2010 and completed in record time. So my friend you are the one that have issues.

Read post by FrankC and you will understand the man GEJ, he may not have the charisma or public speaking but he is a very smart fellow and a goal achiever, the way things are going from now to 2014 ending, the num of completed projects that will come on stream will make all Anti GEJ and opposition go bunkers, honestly.

13 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
taharqa: OLODO, there is a diff bw d 313MW Omotosho I and d 500MW Omotosho II Plants. Same 1st name but two very diff Plants. You wud know that if you had d ability to comprehend what you read....... By d way, I thought this Plant that wud be commissioned nx week is a Private Plant GEJ is just commissioning in order to take d glory of others?? Right? CLOWN..... Now, think real hard b4 responding cos nx time I might not be this 'nice'

Dude, i would never descend to cheap name calling with the likes of you educated fo.ools. Had it been you had simple apprehension, you would have seen where i bolded the fact that obasanjo started and completed the phase one of the project in 2002, SINGLE HANDEDLY. And not only that, he layed the foundation for the second phase of 500MW that your Jonathan is claiming to have completed even when he had only a 30% responsibility in the deal, and even out of the 30%, he still had to borrow to finance it.
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by patriotic007: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
obj started building power plants when he left office,...hahahahahahah,....GEJ we love u,....teamfresh benin zone
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
I will like to shed some light on this issue. I am directly involved in all these projects (Except Geregu) from inception to their present stages.

Firstly, The only person that does not deserve any credit per power projects is Yar Adua for forestalling these project for over 2 years.

Federal Power projects in Nigeria including NIPP is a brainchild of OBJ. He started all the phase one projects and completed them. This include Olorunsogo Phase I, Omotosho Phase I, Geregu 1. Upon seeing the progress of these projects he devised the NIPP Fast Track projects which are supposed to be completted as fast track project .....meaning as soon as possible to arrest power issue in Nigeria. The plant under this fast track project are Egbema, Gbarain, Calabar, Ihovbor (Benin), Sapele.
Omoku and Alaoji Plants were to compliment the fast track plants while Omotosho and Olorunsogo which were financed partly by the Chinese Government through the Chinese companies that built these plants is another way to built upon the fast track projects

Contracts were signed in 2006 for the fast track projects and Omoku and Alaoji Plant
Although contracts were signed in 2006, what we need to understand is that Turbines are not Tiger generators that you can just go and buy in the shop. Turbines are manufactured base on contract and order...meaning it is after signing the contract that Turbines will be manufactured. Can you imagine how long this will take. Months!!!! We are taking of about over 100000+ precision parts and 300Tonne (300000kg) of materials. All to be manufactured and coupled together.

By the time the machines were shipped to Nigeria, OBJ is almost a "Gonner" even though he tried to fight for a 3rd term.

When Yar Adua came to power, instead of him to continue this project, he started his probes which left all these machines in the port without proper preservation for over 2 years. Some were rotten (Especially the sensitive control systems and electrical panels) while some were even sold by some Nigerian officials.

GEJ moved in swiftly to arrest the power problem in Nigeria by releasing fund to complete these projects. He desErves the Kudo for the continuity in these projects and for funding it after the issues caused by Yar Adua's govt.

The contract for Omotosho II and Olorunsogo II were signed (MOU) in 2007.

6 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Bee4real: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
There is no new things about this so called commissioning of this project, because it has already started working and connected to the national grid since May. This could have been commissioned since JUNE 29. 13. and this is going to be the 3rd time of given us the date for us the excitement of hosting MR PRESIDENT is no more their, because is just a political ceremony after wastage of tax payers money....................I am a staff working in the place......4get it it, there are alot of the good and the bad. for me I am not happy with the way things are being handled by the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Leoninedreams: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
up up Jona... Down down haterz!!!
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by taharqa: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03:

Dude, i would never descend to cheap name calling with the likes of you educated fo.ools. Had it been you had simple apprehension, you would have seen where i bolded the fact that obasanjo started and completed the phase one of the project in 2002, SINGLE HANDEDLY. And not only that, he layed the foundation for the second phase of 500MW that your Jonathan is claiming to have completed even when he had only a 30% responsibility in the deal, and even out of the 30%, he still had to borrow to finance it.

How IGNORANT can sm online Donkeys get??
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by COMPAQ(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hope there will be gas to fire all these power plants when they are commissioned?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Meringe(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
So, what are we currently generating now?
Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by Boboedom: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am yet to understand the people criticising GEJ on the power projects so far. What is all this noise about "OBJ started it"? If GEJ is not intelligent, humble and sincere enough, he would have started new power projects across the country and abandone the ones that OBJ started. This has always been the problem with us in this country for so many years now hence we have so many abandoned projects across Nigeria with the attendant waste of resources involved. We must give credit to OBJ for visualising and starting the project and to GEJ for buying into the vision and being patrotic and selfless enough to complete the projects. It is not about self but about the country, Nigeria. God bless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Omotosho Power Plant II To Be Commissioned By President Jonathan Today by tamunoibiso(f): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Meringe: So, what are we currently generating now?
The last time I checked, our Prof. who is d minister of Power was not on this thread. U wud hav asked him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Reinstate Suspended Ssg / Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.