Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (146866 Views)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by ajasbaba(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
I will try and make this as short as possible. Few months ago, out drinking with one of my best friend he begins telling me how sexy he finds my wife, and tells me he would love to have s*x with her. He probably expected to get punched in the shoulder, but I told him this has always been a fantasy of mine, allowing my wife to sleep with another man. Although I have never told my wife, or anyone for that matter. My friend and I did not speak about it until a week ago, and I invited him over for dinner last night. I never thought anything would happen other than than some minor flirting, due to her personality. She is the typical business women, very serious, no nonsense and professional. My wife was dressed very nicely, wearing a short black dress and black stiletto heels. I kept the drinks flowing, and the 2 of them started flirting heavily. He had his hands all over her and she was very responsive. I began making comments like you two need to get a room. Finally I said jokingly… you 2 should just get this over with and go in the room and have s*x. I went in the kitchen to get another drink and I hear a door shut. They had gone in the room together, and I just waited in the living room. A few minutes later I knew my fantasy was coming true, as I heard her beginning to moan. I waited a while and listened to her getting louder and louder and finally peeked in. He had her pinned up against the wall unclad wearing only her stiletto heels, pounding her absolutely senseless! I went back into the living room and listened to her. I have never heard her moan and scream that loud, and it went on for almost 2 hours. This morning she was concerned about how I felt and I assured her it was a huge turn on for me and that I was fine with it. I asked her for details of the experience and she told me that she had more orgasms than she could count, and that he was so big he could barely fit inside her, but once he was inside it was the most amazing feeling she has ever had. I can not wait for her to do this again, and she agreed to do this often! Should I just stop this now? I know I probably should, but really don’t want to!
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by lipsyliscious: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Dis one na skelewu tinz! cheesy nairalanders I got 2 hear ur comments about how dis is a big lie... with my can of coke n pop corn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by KAYD007(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
cry
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
hian! nawa o...wetin u wan hear again?

like seriously...who cares?

keep us posted shagrin

2 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
op, dats nt ur wife, she's ur sex-mate. pls try 2 gv us d next gist

3 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by bisi16(m): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2013
u suppoz get column 4 betterlover magazine, coz na dis kyn lie dem dey write pass..

19 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by johnwizey: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013
U've nt made a mistake bro infact u are a fada christmas. Compose d lie better den cum bak to tell us

9 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by SorayaCarvalho(f): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Next time , you should sit there and watch...
One question though, why didn't you join them?

1 Like

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Waiting for part#2

Which mumu guy will allow best friend to mess with hs wife!!

Smh
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by demelza: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Even if this bullshît was true, I can swear on my life that you are not a Nigerian.
A Nigerian man that will allow this hasnt been born yet.

7 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by mentorken05(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Bloody liar....as old as you are,you compose shit like this....SHAME TO U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Ichliebedich(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Copy and paste. Read dis story lst year it wasnt even real, pure fiction
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2013

Don't stop it freak!!
Prepare a rooster so that all libidinous fellas and lesbians in NL could take turns. It'll be fun!
Oye'ala!!
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by lertee(f): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yo!

You made the best decision, mate. There's no mistake.

Next time, take their pictures while they have sex, and send it to my email.

*gotta wäñk ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Leyqute(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
*singing*
...this is stoopeed story...
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by mysticgal(f): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
oh lord my imagination is running wild
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by tellwisdom: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mugun, ur story no fit into market square. Sorrysad
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by greedie1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
not that i believe ur story but why did u miss all the fun? ur fantasy comes to pass and all u do is listen from the living room wit just a peep pathetic.

don't stop pls.u cant satisfy the poor woman anyway. just let ur friend continue to help ur out ok lipsrsealed
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by 25omega(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
stop reading the "article" in playboy and snap back to reality grin

1 Like

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by passion007: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Seriously?
I thought cuckolds were an American fad.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
good fiction.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by musaajebor(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
passion007: Seriously?
I thought cuckolds were an American fad.
guy na u sabi. Dats wat its called
Cuckholding
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Aliyubest(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Waiting for part#2

Smh
r dos hip of urs 4 real? shocked
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by sangybabe(f): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
@op you did d right thing, next time don't peep rather you join them. And you know what
, some guys in NL will love to taste your wife's horney pot, u can start by collecting their contacts so that ur fantasies will come true don't forget to post d gist here we will also like to fantasize. Fake story!!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by osykull22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
dady u can lieoo

1 Like

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Desric(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Naija men and women are seriously conservatives and reserved when it comes to sex, almost 90% or more of them are die-hard perverts inside. Let the OP allow the guys now, all of them will want to ve a taste of the Hot pot of his wife, and the ladies are the most hypocritical that's why most of them are usually confused as they hardly know what they really want. No wonder Fela said Nigerians are afraid of freedom and liberty. He even had a name for people like so many posters here, he called them " Shakara Oloje" he said they wan do, but shakara no gree them.
In as much as I don't believe the post, I don't see any big deal in it. And as one of us rightly said, its difficult for a Nigerian to do that, even though so many girls today can do it times two and still live their normal life. Threesomes and foursomes are no longer great deals in Naija, let's be frank.

3 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Danhumprey: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
No. You didn't make a mistake. You were trying to be friendly and sharing. Afterall,they say there is joy in sharing.

Fake story! More like another Nollywood script in the making. angry angry angry
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Can I be your friend to?

It has always been my fantasy to bhang a maga's wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by pwettytemmy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na wa oooo, what will one not read on nairaland.
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by larride(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
When is the next series coming out?
Re: Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Waiting for part#2

Smh
Are you still asking? I hear about a lot of mumu. But I don't think this typ exist unless ofcoz if hiz a perv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.