Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Lungs Hurt! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Lungs Hurt! (4582 Views)

8 Bad Habit That Could Hurt Your Waist / Picture, The Lungs Of A Smoker And Non Smoker. / Viewer Discretion: Medical Marvels Including Tree Growth In Human Lungs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lungs Hurt! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:28am On Jun 29, 2008
It's been a couple of days now that I've been feeling pain in my lungs. What could cause it and what's the cure.
Thanks.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by onyinye2(f): 2:30am On Jun 29, 2008
you should consult a registered doctor. they could give you a better treatment option.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:34am On Jun 29, 2008
@Onyinye2
I hate doctor, I once complain about stomach pain to a doctor and he's telling me it's either i have acute, sub acute, or chronic appendix or something, whereas it's something else.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by onyinye2(f): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2008
if you dont feel your doctor is correctly giving you answers, try a different doctor.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:54am On Jun 29, 2008
@ Onyinye2
Thanks
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by onyinye2(f): 3:40am On Jun 29, 2008
your welcome. grin anytime you need help im here. grin
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by Gentlejack: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2008
I guess you are a Doctor on your own if not how can you know you have pain in your lungs?
it sounds hilarious to me but i can tell you categorically that the only think you can tell us here is that you have a sharp,dull or burning pain in your chest region then you specify whether right or left and my own question is that, is the ailment accompanied with cough,catarrh,fever and so on. make a concrete explanation on this and maybe i could help you out.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by UNLEASHED(m): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2008
@Gentlejack
  It is accompanied with Cattarrh
Thanks.

Whenever I swallow food, saliva or anything, that's when i feel the pain.
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by Dakore(f): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
do you smoke? if not,

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/tools/symptom/523.html

**11. Does the pain or discomfort occur only when you swallow or after you eat? Yes

--> Your pain may be from an irritation of the stomach called GASTRITIS or an irritation of the esophagus called ESOPHAGITIS. A HIATAL HERNIA (a weakness in the diaphragm) or esophageal spasms may also cause this type of pain and discomfort.

--> Try an antacid, and eat smaller, less spicy meals. See your doctor if the problem persists

the best answer is to see your doctor
Re: My Lungs Hurt! by Gentlejack: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2008
I guess you need to see a Doctor for a comprehensive medical check.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 14 2021 In Nigeria / Earthworms In My Toilet. Please Help!!! / How Do I Cure Catarrh And Boost my Immunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.