Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32456 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Asakel(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2013
I dreamt ASUU called off the strike. .
Buh don't know if FG pay dia money finish o.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by stephano100(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Asakel: I dreamt ASUU called off the strike. .
U sure it aint a nightmare grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jelel6: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2013
how I wish this tread would eventually turned out to be what was originally intended.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Asakel: I dreamt ASUU called off the strike. .
dat can only happen 2 an idle mind!keep on dreaming!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2013
Incrizz:

Not scaredsmiley
BTW, your attention is needed here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1478917/polite-insults-thread grin
owk na! A dog destined 2 die will 1st loose its sense of smell! Be warned!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2013
jelel6: how I wish this tread would eventually turned out to be what was originally intended.
wat was it original intended 4? Bizi bodi!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jelel6: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: wat was it original intended 4? Bizi bodi!
for higher levelled students like you to give the freshers useful tips on how to cope with the struggles in higher institutions.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
jelel6:
for higher levelled students like you to give the freshers useful tips on how to cope with the struggles in higher institutions.
so wat will happen 2 d orientation dat will be given 2 u by d skool?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jelel6: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: so wat will happen 2 d orientation dat will be given 2 u by d skool?
well its always better when this orientation is from two perspective: students and school.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
jelel6:
well its always better when this orientation is from two perspective: students and school.
well, be careful of students who give u such orientation 2 avoid bieng mis-informed! Datz was just my point
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by giftyritzy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na wa o u guys shld chill out jor........... Anyway I rep BMS, physiology!!!!!!!!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by giftyritzy(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hi sermwell, bin readin ur posts for sometym nw. Dnt u fink it'll be beta to jst give ppl a break honestly. U do seem to hav a reply of evrytin thrown at u. Wateva happend to silence? Well I knw u gona rip ma head off bt honestly I could care less
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
giftyritzy: Hi sermwell, bin readin ur posts for sometym nw. Dnt u fink it'll be beta to jst give ppl a break honestly. U do seem to hav a reply of evrytin thrown at u. Wateva happend to silence? Well I knw u gona rip ma head off bt honestly I could care less
wat a biased and myopic reasoning 4rm u!!! Why not rather ask ppl 2 giv me a break? Its obvious u av bin readin anoda post nd not mine if not u wud av observe I don't respond 2 blank space(s)! And if u choose 2 kip silent wen tinz ar bieng thrown at u,I don't!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by jelel6: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: well, be careful of students who give u such orientation 2 avoid bieng mis-informed! Datz was just my point
ok. I will be cautious. Deduce and verify all information am given.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
jelel6:
ok. I will be cautious. Deduce and verify all information am given.
in ur best interest!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Incrizz(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: owk na! A dog destined 2 die will 1st loose its sense of smell! Be warned!

And the dog destined to live..?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Incrizz(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
y2k62: Ldkmd - laff don kill me die
cheesy wink
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Incrizz:

And the dog destined to live..?
....knows exactly wat not 2 do!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IlCapitano(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: wat a biased and myopic reasoning 4rm u!!! Why not rather ask ppl 2 giv me a break? Its obvious u av bin readin anoda post nd not mine if not u wud av observe I don't respond 2 blank space(s)! And if u choose 2 kip silent wen tinz ar bieng thrown at u,I don't!!!
Hmmm...
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Incrizz(f): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sermwell: ....knows exactly wat not 2 do!

Dogs are trained.
Like what..?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by mickeyIso(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Meta phy phy *waves* cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Incrizz:

Dogs are trained.
Like what..?
mtscheews!!! SMH 4 u!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Make una dey wel 4 dz thread.... Dz agadiagba una dey form 4 here me no undastnd oh. Na only una dey dz thread if una no get beta tinz talk mak una gbaga nw. Prsn beg una yet una no comport una sef. Jxt cumin 2 nairaland 2 dey fool una sef. Nonsense!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2013
kolado: Make una dey wel 4 dz thread.... Dz agadiagba una dey form 4 here me no undastnd oh. Na only una dey dz thread if una no get beta tinz talk mak una gbaga nw. Prsn beg una yet una no comport una sef. Jxt cumin 2 nairaland 2 dey fool una sef. Nonsense!
just tank ur stars say u no mention names!

#just passing#
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IlCapitano(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: just tank ur stars say u no mention names!

#just passing#
Mr Sermwell do you mind turning it down a notch? IMO, most of your comments are working at cross purposes with the original purpose of this thread. Why? You are hogging the spotlight as though the thread was crafted as a medium with which you'd achieve e-popularity. It's UNIBEN thread not Sermwell's lounge. You really do not have to reply every comment directed at you. Are you a fishwife? Sometimes, silence has all the answers.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by stephano100(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2013
Il Capitano: Mr Sermwell do you mind turning it down a notch? IMO, most of your comments are working at cross purposes with the original purpose of this thread. Why? You are hogging the spotlight as though the thread was crafted as a medium with which you'd achieve e-popularity. It's UNIBEN thread not Sermwell's lounge. You really do not have to reply every comment directed at you. Are you a fishwife? Sometimes, silence has all the answers.
D dude has literally chased everyone frm dis thread
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by rammytt(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: but u wia not d guy I promised my BB pin na? I don't rily like d idea of dropin my BB pin on dis thread 4 obvious reasons! D transfer stuff is sumtin I just wanted 2 help dat guy out wit since av got sum gud links! I don't knw how presenting 2 persns will look like but I will just tell u how 2 go about it den u will run it on ur own! I wish I can be directly involved in helpin u but av alredi promised 2 be directly involved 4 d oda guy! But u can still do it on ur own wen I give u d link!...my BB pin...2AFE025A

he sounds innocent but i dey sense scam..no harm in trying sha but u guys shld b careful..
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
rammytt:

he sounds innocent but i dey sense scam..no harm in trying sha but u guys shld b careful..
lol! I bet ppl like u will not sense scam wen dey see one! Helpin dem is not a do-or-die affair my guy so stop actin as if my life depends on it!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Il Capitano: Mr Sermwell do you mind turning it down a notch? IMO, most of your comments are working at cross purposes with the original purpose of this thread. Why? You are hogging the spotlight as though the thread was crafted as a medium with which you'd achieve e-popularity. It's UNIBEN thread not Sermwell's lounge. You really do not have to reply every comment directed at you. Are you a fishwife? Sometimes, silence has all the answers.
I don't rily knw wat u ar talkin about! Wat spotlight ar u hogging nd wat e-popularity ar u tryna achieve? Hop u av also written 2 dose hu direct comments at me if not,u ar bias personified!....I must respond 2 any comment directed at me!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Sermwell(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
stephano100:
D dude has literally chased everyone frm dis thread
are u sure about dis or dey av exhausted their MBs? Pls be sure b4 commenting!

#just saying#
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
ummm.....my fone hv kept me away frm dis trend. Reading right frm page 3 to dis page is so funny grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wi5dom(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sermwell: are u sure about dis or dey av exhausted their MBs? Pls be sure b4 commenting!

#just saying#
Sermwell, it seems u are most times angry in ur replies :/. some are hatch, straight forward and little bit of calm replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Students Fed With N50 Bread Divided Into 4 (Video) / Can You Solve This Without Calculator? / Anambra ‘technovation’ Girls, IFEST Boys Worth Billion Dollars – Silicon-valley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.