Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals (2819 Views)

Joel Osteen: God Absolutely Accepts Homosexuals / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
In a recent interview with the
Huffington Post , megachurch speaker
and author Joel Osteen advised that
he believes God accepts
homosexuals, and that he doesn’t
want to “tell everybody what they’re
doing wrong.”
Osteen sat down this week with host
Josh Zepps to promote his new book
Break Out: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your
Barriers and Live an Extraordinary
Life. The two discussed a variety of
issues, from Pope Francis to fighting
poverty to whether unbelievers can
go to Heaven.
“You say here… ‘It doesn’t matter
who likes you or doesn’t like you; all
that matters is that God likes you. He
accepts you; He approves of you,”
Zepps stated, reading from Osteen’s
book. “Is that true for gay men or true
for homosexuals?”
“Absolutely,” Osteen replied. “I
believe that God’s breathed His life
into every person. We’re all on a
journey. Nobody’s perfect.”
“The Bible says that sin is pride, sin
is selfish ambition,” he continued.
“We tend to pick on certain things,
but I believe every person is made in
the image of God, and you’ve got to
accept them as they are as they’re on
their journey.”
Osteen then explained his belief that
Christians should exemplify kindness
to the world, rather than “pushing
people down.”
“Again, the Scripture teaches they
way people are going to know His
disciples is for our love for one
another, and so, I’m not preaching
hate [or] pushing people down,” he
stated. “I’m not here to tell everybody
what they’re doing wrong.”
Connect with Christian News
Osteen was later asked if he believes
unbelievers can go to Heaven. He
replied that he believes Scripture
states that Christ is the way, but that
he is not the judge of who is allowed
to enter.
“As a Christian pastor, the only thing
in Scripture that I see is that a
relationship with Jesus will get you
to Heaven,” he replied. “Now, do you
have to be a certain denomination or
something like that? I don’t know
that, but I do know that I’m not the
judge of who gets to go Heaven.
What I see in the Scripture is that you
have to have a relationship with
Jesus. That’s why He came.”
“Someone who believes in the
monkey god is not going to Heaven
then,” Zepps commented, referencing
the 1.2 Indians in the world, many of
whom practice polytheism.
“I don’t claim to understand who’s all
going to Heaven,” Osteen replied. “I
just believe and I teach in all my
messages that when you have a
relationship with Christ–that’s the
reason why He came, to have a
relationship with him that is the
guarantee from Heaven.”
“People don’t all believe like me;
they see it bigger,” he added. “I
believe God’s mercy is very big. I
thank God I’m not the judge of who
gets to come. Only He can, but that’s
the way I see it.”
While some have applauded Osteen
for the way in which he responded to
Zepps’ questions, others have
expressed deep concern. Dr. Michael
Brown, host of the Line of Fire radio
broadcast, and author of the
forthcoming book Hyper-Grace , told
Christian News Network that Osteen
“offers affirmation for sinners–of all
kinds–rather than a call for
transformation.”
“If he meant that God accepts us the
way we are and that’s it–no
repentance or changed life in Jesus
required, then I categorically
disagree,” he stated. “Paul says
plainly in 2 Timothy 2:19, ‘Let
everyone who names the name of the
Lord depart from iniquity.’”
Brown said that Osteen missed an
opportunity to encourage those who
struggle with homosexual
temptations that Christ came to free
men from the power of sin.
“If Joel Osteen had made himself
clear and given a full, biblical
message, which, sadly, he often fails
to do, this could have given hope to
those struggling with homosexuality,
as well as brought the fear of the
Lord to those who believe
homosexual practice and Christianity
are compatible,” he stated. “[I]t’s so
important that we open the door wide
to all those identify as LGBT, telling
them Jesus died for them just as He
died for the rest of the world and
there is new life and new hope in
Him.”
Brown said that he is concerned that
there are those like Osteen who
preach a humanistic Gospel, which
“starts with me and tells me what
God can do to please me,” instead of
a biblical Gospel, which “starts with
God and tells me what I can do to
please Him.”
“While I appreciate Joel Osteen
bringing a personable, smiling face to
the TV screen in the name of Jesus,
I’m deeply grieved by the man-
centered, cross-avoiding message
that he preaches, and because of his
great influence, he is greatly
accountable,” he stated. “We should
pray for God to get hold of him in a
radical way and raise him up to be a
preacher of righteousness.”

http://christiannews.net/2013/10/04/joel-osteen-god-absolutely-accepts-homosexuals/

May God deliver Joel from the hand of Satan.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by PastorOluT(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
What does the bible says concerning this, do we now believe men who seem to be representing God than the bible?

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T: What does the bible says concerning this, do we now believe men who seem to be representing God than the bible?

Matthew 7:15-19 KJV
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evi
l fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T: What does the bible says concerning this, do we now believe men who seem to be representing God than the bible?

So the Bible represents God?

And the Bible was written by men.

Connect the dots.

cool
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
peteregwu:

May God deliver Joel from the hand of Satan.

Op, complete the mans name on your write up to Joel osteen angry
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by EvilBrain1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Anybody who cares what this Osteen person thinks is a clueless mȏron. The guy is about as obvious as a conman can be. He only says what people want to hear. They call him the cotton candy preacher, very sweet but no substance. He might as well wear a sign that says "I just want your money". The guy needs to learn some subtlety from more skilled conmen like TD Jakes and Creflo Dollar.

Just to be clear though, homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexuâl behaviour. This is not an opinion but a fact.

Also, there is no god.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by kimco(m): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Evil Brain: Anybody who cares what this Osteen person thinks is a clueless mȏron. The guy is about as obvious as a conman can be. He only says what people want to hear. They call him the cotton candy preacher, very sweet but no substance. He might as well wear a sign that says "I just want your money". The guy needs to learn some subtlety from more skilled conmen like TD Jakes and Creflo Dollar.

Just to be clear though, homosexuality is a normal variant of human sexuâl behaviour. This is not an opinion but a fact.

Also, there is no god.

he myt not be that trustworthy but i think people misunderstand what he said in the interview. His undoing was the fact that he didn't completely ansa the questions and so others have decided to do it for him and turn around and accuse him as well.

Ur point on the homosexuality is true. So i ask my fellow members...how do u say someone is a sinner when he was born that way. what are ur thoughts on hermaphrodites then? Are they too sinners?

Also there IS a God. His name is Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 05, 2013
kimco:

he myt not be that trustworthy but i think people misunderstand what he said in the interview. His undoing was the fact that he didn't completely ansa the questions and so others have decided to do it for him and turn around and accuse him as well.

Ur point on the homosexuality is true. So i ask my fellow members...how do u say someone is a sinner when he was born that way. what are ur thoughts on hermaphrodites then? Are they too sinners?

Also there IS a God. His name is Yahweh.

Hey Kimco, never knew you visit this section..taught you were strickly a kishi antagonist and a bleach supporter..Lol
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2013
peteregwu:

Matthew 7:15-19 KJV
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. [16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evi
l fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
the op is clearly misinterpreting Joel osteens comments. Go through the post again, compare and summary and joel's comments.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
@peteregwu,
what is wrong with God accepting homosexuals? He should reject them if they come to him?
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Yooguyz: @peteregwu,
what is wrong with God accepting homosexuals? He should reject them if they come to him?

JESUS DOES NOT REJECT ANY MAN THAT COMES TO HIM. EVEN IF THAT PERSON IS A GAY. THAT WAS THE REASON HE DIED, THAT ALL MEN, NO MATTER THEIR SIN MIGHT COME TO HIM IN OTHER FOR HIM (JESUS) TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL IN THEIR LIVES. "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out."John 6:37 KJV.

JESUS CAME TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL IN THE LIVES OF THOSE THAT WILL COME TO HIM AND BELIEVE ON HIM. ("He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." 1 John 3:8 KJV.)

HOMOSEXUAL OR ANY IMMORALITY IS TUE WORKS OF THE DEVIL AND THEY THAT PRACTICE OR APPROVE IT ARE ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD (Leviticus 18:22 KJV
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.) AND ANYTHING ABOMINABLE CAN NEVER ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD. (Revelation 21:27 KJV
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.)

THAT IS WHY IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO REMAIN INTO SUCH EVIL AFTER CLAIMING TO BE A CHRISTIAN. IF THE PERSON DOES NOT REPENT, HE OR SHE WILL BE CAST INTO HELL FIRE AFTER DEATH.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
peteregwu:
(Leviticus 18:22 KJV
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.)
peteregwu: (Revelation 21:27 KJV
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.)
from the scriptures you quoted above you'll with me that the bible is condemning the actions of the homosexual and not the homosexual himself, right or wrong?
Am waiting for your answer.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yooguyz:
from the scriptures you quoted above you'll with me that the bible is condemning the actions of the homosexual and not the homosexual himself, right or wrong?
Am waiting for your answer.

GOD CONDEMN THE ACT AND NOT THE PERSON. BUT WHEN YOU BEGIN TO SAY AS A PREACHER THAT THOSE INVOLVE WILL MAKE HEAVEN WITHOUT REPENYING AND FORSAKEN SUCH ACT, THEN THAT MAKES SUCH PREACHER A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
peteregwu:

GOD CONDEMN THE ACT AND NOT THE PERSON.
Good you made a point there! But why is that Christians condemn the person? Would be friends with a popular practising homosexual?
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
peteregwu:

GOD CONDEMN THE ACT AND NOT THE PERSON.
now you are talking, what i don't understand is why christians condemn the person. If a non-gay homosexual christians asks you to be his friend will you accept his friendship?

BUT WHEN YOU BEGIN TO SAY AS A PREACHER THAT THOSE INVOLVE WILL MAKE HEAVEN WITHOUT REPENYING AND FORSAKEN SUCH ACT, THEN THAT MAKES SUCH PREACHER A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.
Joel Osteen never said that ^^, could you quote any of his post that implied or directly said the above?
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by nlMediator: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yooguyz:
now you are talking, what i don't understand is why christians condemn the person. If a non-gay homosexual christians asks you to be his friend will you accept his friendship?

Joel Osteen never said that ^^, could you quote any of his post that implied or directly said the above?

Of course you'll wait for a long, long time. The same fellow claimed that Pastor Joel said that he had 16,000 gays in his church. I asked him to provide just one authentic source for the assertion. I even sweetened the deal with an offer to make a contribution to a legitimate charity of his choice, if he can back it up. He could not. Instead, he abandoned the thread and opened a new one. Integrity is really a scarce commodity in today's world, including inside the church. Sadly, the same people actually think they're living a holy life, simply because they are not engaged in sexual immorality, cover their hair, etc. Yet, they fail to realize how terrible it is to be a false witness against their brethren.

2 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
nlMediator:

Of course you'll wait for a long, long time. The same fellow claimed that Pastor Joel said that he had 16,000 gays in his church. I asked him to provide just one authentic source for the assertion. I even sweetened the deal with an offer to make a contribution to a legitimate charity of his choice, if he can back it up. He could not. Instead, he abandoned the thread and opened a new one.
true talk, i just confirmed it now!
Yet, they fail to realize how terrible it is to be a false witness against their brethren.
honestly i don't know the problem he has with Joel Osteen. He even went as far as calling him a false prophet.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
GUYS, PLS I DONT HATE JOEL OR ANY BODY. WHEN PASTOR CHRIS OF CHRIST EMBASSY SAID THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A CHRISTIAN MASTURBATING AND WEARING TATOO, I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE, I KEPT QUIET UNTIL I LISTENED TO IT MYSELF AND REALISED IT WAS TRUTH. I LOVE TO CONFIRM SOMETHING MYSELF, BECAUSE IN THIS CASE SEEING IS BELIEVING.

COMING TO JOEL, JOEL WAS THE ONE THAT SAID HE HAS ABOUT 16K GAYS IN HIS CHURCH, AND THAT ALL OF THEM CANT JUST GO TO HELL. HE WAS BEIN EMOTIONAL ABOUT GOD, NOT RECOGNISING THAT GOD IS HOLY, "THAT COUNSEL OF THE LORD, THAT SHALL STAND" AND ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS WILL MAKE HEAVEN. EVEN ME THAT IS TYPING THIS, IF I DONT LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY BEFORE GOD, IF I DIE IN SIN, THEN I WILL ALSO FIND MYSELF IN HELL FIRE. THAT IS ONE THING ABOUT GOD. THATS WHY MANY GAYS AND SINNERS THAT DONT WANT TO REPENT WILL LIKE TO GO TO CHURCHES WHERE THE PREACHER WILL NOT CONDEMN THEIR EVIL ACT.

JOEL ASO SAYS THEIR ARE MANY WAYS TO GOD, JUST LIKE WHAT OPRAH BELIEVE IN. WELL IF YOU LIKE BELIEVE IF YOU LIKE DONT BELIEVE. GO TO YOU TUBE AND GOOGLE IT YOURSELF. I DONT COME HERE TO SAY WHAT I CANT PROVE. GUYS JUST BE CAREFUL, ONE THING U SHOULD BELIEVE THAT SINNERS WILL BE TURNED INTO HELL IF THEY REPENT NOT AND TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SIN.
PLS READ 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9, REVELATION 21:27, PROVERBS 28:13, 1 JOHN 3:8-10.

EVEN IF ME AND YOU DONT AGREE WITH GOD IT IS NON ESSENTIAL, GOD WIL STILL DO WHAT HE WILL DO.

REMEMBER THE TIME OF NOAH'S DAY, LOTS WIFE, SODOM AND GOMORAH, ISRAELITES THAT CAME OUT FROM EGYPT, AND MOSES BECAUSE OF ANGER NEVER ENTERED THE LAND OF CANAAN, LUCIFER WAS CAST OUT OF HEAVEN BECOS OF PRIDE, JUDAS, REMEMBER DAVID ALMOST LOST HIS KINGSHIP BECOS OF ADULTERY..BUT HE REPENTED AND THE SHOWED HIM MERCY AND RESTORED HIM...AND DAT WAS WHEN HE WROTE PSALM 51, ETC. BEWARE! GOD IS HOLY AND ONLY D HOLY ONES WILL MAKE IT. HEB 12:14.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by nlMediator: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^^

I don't need your youtube videos. Simply provide the source where Joel said he has 16,000 gays in his church. Is that very hard? What you do not know is that the population of the City of Houston is a little over 2 million, while the Greater Houston area is about 6 million people. Attendance at Joel's church on a weekly basis is about 45,000, including tourists and visitors from other churches. While that is the largest congregation in America, it is still less that 1% of the population of the Greater Houston area. In that area, the number of gays is not super large, with one estimate stating that there are 61,000 gays in Houston. Adda few more thousands perhaps and the gay population in the whole Area still won't be a lot. For 1% of the population to have 16,000 gays - more than one-third of the church and one-quarter of all the gays in Houston - is implausible. Houston is not San Francisco. So, your claim is absurd. I've been to Joel's church probably more than all the youtube videos of his teachings you have viewed. And I know that his positions on gays and salvation are in stark contrast to the falsehood you've been spreading here.

If you have any integrity in you, produce the evidence that Joel made that claim and if you're unable to do so, simply apologize for misstating the facts. That's the honorable thing for any decent person, let alone a christian, to do.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
nlMediator: ^^^

I don't need your youtube videos. Simply provide the source where Joel said he has 16,000 gays in his church. Is that very hard? What you do not know is that the population of the City of Houston is a little over 2 million, while the Greater Houston area is about 6 million people. Attendance at Joel's church on a weekly basis is about 45,000, including tourists and visitors from other churches. While that is the largest congregation in America, it is still less that 1% of the population of the Greater Houston area. In that area, the number of gays is not super large, with one estimate stating that there are 61,000 gays in Houston. Adda few more thousands perhaps and the gay population in the whole Area still won't be a lot. For 1% of the population to have 16,000 gays - more than one-third of the church and one-quarter of all the gays in Houston - is implausible. Houston is not San Francisco. So, your claim is absurd. I've been to Joel's church probably more than all the youtube videos of his teachings you have viewed. And I know that his positions on gays and salvation are in stark contrast to the falsehood you've been spreading here.

If you have any integrity in you, produce the evidence that Joel made that claim and if you're unable to do so, simply apologize for misstating the facts. That's the honorable thing for any decent person, let alone a christian, to do.

okay i will search for dat particular video and post it here. i just hope i find it before u shoot me.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
peteregwu:

okay i will search for dat particular video and post it here. i just hope i find it before u shoot me.
and then it finally turns out that you are the liar,
dude please find something better to do.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by HezronLorraine(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Interesting.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013

Actually the bible says a lot of things concerning other things too..

Leviticus 19:19: Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.

Therefore all of you wearing clothes of linen and wool are bound for hell.

Leviticus 19:23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.

27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Therefore all "familiar spirits"in yaba left should be stoned to death. No wonder jungle justice is prevalent. I'm sure Nigerians are still keeping to the word of this God.

My point is, the bible is what you want it to be. And that's why many verses are skipped at church.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yooguyz:
and then it finally turns out that you are the liar,
dude please find something better to do.

hey am not lying, i wil surely get it.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
buy hey guys, let's see it this way.
People are born hermaphrodytes and sometimes bisexuals, so isn't there not a possibility for people to be born homosexuals.
Let's give this a thought and I think we will quit talking about it.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
NOW PLS EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS CAREFULLY WITH LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS WORD AND NOT JOEL WITH HIS LIES. FALSE TEACHERS LEADING MANY TO HELL.

AND THAT IS HOW SOMEBODY COMMENTED THAT PASTOR LAZARUS PREACHING IS THE SAME WITH JOEL. GOD FORBID! HMMM...MAY THE LORD OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTAND.

JOEL SAID IN THIS VIDEO THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW IF THOSE THAT DOES NOT BELIEV IN JESUS WILL GO TO HEAVEN. I SEE.....LIER. HE SAID GAYS CAN ALSO MAKE HEAVEN. HMM....LIER. THESE GUYS ARE FALSE PROPHET. AS FOR ME I BELIEVE THE ANTICHRIST PROPHETS AN PASYORS ARE ALREADY IN PLACE WAITING FOR THEIR MASTER TO MANIFEST.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RTl1YLI8C5g&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=

I

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Yooguyz: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2013
peteregwu: NOW PLS EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH AND LISTEN TO THIS CAREFULLY WITH LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS WORD AND NOT JOEL WITH HIS LIES. FALSE TEACHERS LEADING MANY TO HELL.

AND THAT IS HOW SOMEBODY COMMENTED THAT PASTOR LAZARUS PREACHING IS THE SAME WITH JOEL. GOD FORBID! HMMM...MAY THE LORD OPEN YOUR EYES OF UNDERSTAND.

JOEL SAID IN THIS VIDEO THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW IF THOSE THAT DOES NOT BELIEV IN JESUS WILL GO TO HEAVEN. I SEE.....LIER. HE SAID GAYS CAN ALSO MAKE HEAVEN. HMM....LIER. THESE GUYS ARE FALSE PROPHET. AS FOR ME I BELIEVE THE ANTICHRIST PROPHETS AN PASYORS ARE ALREADY IN PLACE WAITING FOR THEIR MASTER TO MANIFEST.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RTl1YLI8C5g&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google&guid=

I
Is it that you are silly or dumb or you don't undastand simple English?

They ask you to provide proof where Joel said he had 16,000 gays in church you are bringing something else

nlMediator :
The same fellow claimed that Pastor Joel said that he had 16,000 gays
in his church. I asked him to provide just one authentic source for the assertion. I even sweetened the deal with
an offer to make a contribution to a legitimate charity of his choice, if he can
back it up. He could not.

1 Like

Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by peteregwu(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2013
Yooguyz:
Is it that you are silly or dumb or you don't undastand simple English?

They ask you to provide proof where Joel said he had 16,000 gays in church you are bringing something else

haba! is that why you call me dumb. but I have mouth to speak. ok it was a mistake, it Oprah they said, "you have about 16k members and their no how u won't have gays among them." I admit it was a mistake from me.

but that video speaks volume that JOEL OLSTEEN IS ONE OF THE FALSE PASTOR OF THE ANTICHRIST. HE IS NOT OF CHRIST. BUT TO LEAD MANY TO HELL. NO WONDER OPRAH TOO WAS HIS ACCOMPLICE COS THEY UAVE SAME BELIEF AND WORKING FOR THE DEVIL.

OPRAH SAYS, WE HAVE MANY WAYS TO GOD, AND NOT JESUS ALONE. NOW THE MEMBERS OF ANTICHRIST IS BEGINNING TO MAKE MANIFEST. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE SPRITUAL MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM WHICH IS INDELIBLE.

IF YOU ARE AND DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL, BEGIN TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF AND BE TRULY BORN AGAIN.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

AND THE VATICAN IS THE SEAT OF ANTICHRIST. YOU GUYS MAY NOT UNDERSTAND NOW, BUT LATER. I HOPE IT WONT TOO LATE FOR ANYONE. GOD WILL BEGIN TO REVEAL THEM ONE BY ONE.

THANK U LORD.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
^

SMH. This whole division amongst christians themselves is maddening. Now another christian would stoop to call the catholic church the seat of the antichrist. Did you have a vision about that? And your church is meant to be the right church abi.

No one knew the Catholic church as the sit of the antichrist when it was in the forefront at the beginning of Christianity.

Antichrist ko, antidevil ni.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by nlMediator: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2013
peteregwu:

haba! is that why you call me dumb. but I have mouth to speak. ok it was a mistake, it Oprah they said, "you have about 16k members and their no how u won't have gays among them." I admit it was a mistake from me.

but that video speaks volume that JOEL OLSTEEN IS ONE OF THE FALSE PASTOR OF THE ANTICHRIST. HE IS NOT OF CHRIST. BUT TO LEAD MANY TO HELL. NO WONDER OPRAH TOO WAS HIS ACCOMPLICE COS THEY UAVE SAME BELIEF AND WORKING FOR THE DEVIL.

OPRAH SAYS, WE HAVE MANY WAYS TO GOD, AND NOT JESUS ALONE. NOW THE MEMBERS OF ANTICHRIST IS BEGINNING TO MAKE MANIFEST. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE SPRITUAL MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM WHICH IS INDELIBLE.

IF YOU ARE AND DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL, BEGIN TO READ THE BIBLE YOURSELF AND BE TRULY BORN AGAIN.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come , except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

AND THE VATICAN IS THE SEAT OF ANTICHRIST. YOU GUYS MAY NOT UNDERSTAND NOW, BUT LATER. I HOPE IT WONT TOO LATE FOR ANYONE. GOD WILL BEGIN TO REVEAL THEM ONE BY ONE.

THANK U LORD.

Well, at least you have enough decency to admit that you made a 'mistake.' That should teach you some lessons that people make mistakes and misspeak. When others do, do you descend on them and refuse to accept any explanation they provide? Hope you know that you'll be judged by the same standard you use for others. Also, when you want to level an accusation against others, especially fellow christians, just pause and ask yourself if you are certain to back up your claim. Finally, since your attack on Joel has been premised on the false claim that he said he had 16,000 gays in his church, would you now admit that your attacks against him and his stance on homsexuality are baseless and should be abandoned?

And by the way, what I said was that Pastors Joel and Lazarus preach the same thing regarding financial prosperity. If you have contrary proof, kindly present it. Don't muddy the waters by bringing in their messages on eschatology or dressing in church.
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2013
Evil Brain: Anybody who cares what this Osteen person thinks is a clueless mȏron. The guy is about as obvious as a conman can be. He only says what people want to hear. They call him the cotton candy preacher, very sweet but no substance. He might as well wear a sign that says "I just want your money". The guy needs to learn some subtlety from more skilled conmen like TD Jakes and Creflo Dollar.

Also, there is no god.
Gbamest!
Re: Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals by PastorOluT(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2013
aManFromMars:

So the Bible represents God?

And the Bible was written by men.

Connect the dots.

cool

'Are u too wise to get this' anyways to indulge u, the bible is the reveal word/truth/mind of God concerning issues that pertains to Him. Anything that go contrary to that is not of Him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Did Judas Sold Jesus In Today's Money? / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.