Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (21177 Views)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / What Happened To The Case Of The ALUU FOUR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Jessicavizzy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: oh I wouldn't even offer cos rather than fvcking,you will be there ranting an pouring saliva on my face all day long,typical of weaklings an someone who is less than a man.
.I av bein followin ur writeup.Must u rply him on every of his comment?cant u c his frustrated.U play d role of maturity here by ignoring him.seriously d both of u r acting childish!
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Jessicavizzy(f): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

well i dont fvck loosed pvssy like yours, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
Guy r u a lady of a man?seriously u r mking noise with ur talks.Comments r not by force,,,n saying nicetin 2d dead is not by force,If u aint gonna say ' R i p' den allow dose saying it 2type in peace.D last tym i checked is not ur death ooo...so i jus wonder y u r making noise.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by adet991(f): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: I don't wanna call you a bush pig,do I look like a clown to you?by the way na me kill Dem?or I resemble Jesus christ wey fit bring Dem back to life? Are you a learner?
it is now confirmed dat u are heartless,and remember it could be YOU

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Siraleeyu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow.....can't believe that I read all the pages so far on thread, but not d rememberance of these guys that is even motivating, but d drama going on here. While its not bad to remember the unfortunate nd d circumstances surrounding d death of these guys, I must say the were not d ones that were gruesomely killed heartlessly most nd their number is not that much compared to other incidents that occured.........why only ALLU4 rememberance??......sayin RIP won't change anything, but what effort are we making to bring an end to dis inhuman and heartless lynching? Its sad that its a typical nature of we the Nigerian youth.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Siraleeyu(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow.....can't believe that I read all the pages so far on this thread, but not d rememberance of these guys that is even motivating me, but d drama going on here. While its not bad to remember the unfortunate nd d circumstances surrounding d death of these guys, I must say they were not d only ones that were gruesomely killed heartlessly most before nd their number is not that much compared to other incidents that occured.........why only ALLU4 rememberance??......sayin RIP won't change anything, but what effort are we making to bring an end to dis inhuman and heartless lynching? Its sad that its a typical nature of we the Nigerian youth.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by yusufu16: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP Aluu 5

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Noneroone(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
seriously this community needs cleansing...this aborminable act could come with serious repercussions in future.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by AngelEbi(f): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
I understand why they were labelled as thieves. During my uniport days, Aluu committee was known as a 'theif zone'. I knw this because I lived there. Bt wat I dnt understand is, why d taste for blood? Why didn't u just hand dem over to d police? What called for d jungle justice? To be best of my knowledge, d thieves neva killed anybody, at least nt wen I ws in sch. I wouldn't wish such brutal death to the worst of my enemies.

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Vigoprince(m): 3:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Rest in Peace! I pray that Aluu community will not know peace until your killers face the music of the law. However, we should continue to use the social media and other legal means to get justice for these boys
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by KingsleyCEO: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmm! May the souls of the brutally murdered rest in PEACE.

Today is my birthday, more reason to be thankful to GOd.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by favouredon(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2013
RIP
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
£10Billions:
Some of them are now in hell if not all,no repentance after death.WOW! What can we say,may their soul rest where it deserved.
WAGES SIN PAYS IS DEATH AND NOT EVERLASTING PAIN. GOD IS LOVE.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
HBD!! all the best and enjoy ur day!
KingsleyCEO: Hmmm! May the souls of the brutally murdered rest in PEACE.

Today is my birthday, more reason to be thankful to GOd.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by tpiander: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by tpiander: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2015
. . . . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians FAIL In Their Scholarship Applications / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.