Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels (1004 Views)

Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels by awesomep(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-OBue8cDzvsU/Uk6-5biU_YI/AAAAAAACFNU/KSRfTHlQ59s/s280/flavourfiancee.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-4vzdnpPKX80/Uk6_GJsoGMI/AAAAAAACFNc/3xnxGlYFr80/s320/wpid-flavour-engaged.png[/img]
They've been together since 2011 (or longer) and Beverly herself confirmed to me that she is engaged to Flavour but the high life maestro is singing a different tune in a new interview with Encomium magazine. Flavour said not only is he single, he has also never proposed to anyone. I know that these two are still together but here's what he said when asked if he's engaged to Beverly Heels

"It is not true. I never proposed to anybody. I am still single. Marriage is not on my mind now but my career.

Someone will be very happy to read this. Lol
More
Source
Video of proposal
Re: Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels by chinweasaa(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Its a lie b\c he told me himself dat he is engage but didn't call name anyway shaa na him no oo
Re: Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels by ajasa4link: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
He told u?.. the question now is: Who ARE U?
Re: Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nigga has friendzoned tha lady gringrin. LMAO!!

The motto is "onto the next one" grin

Re: Flavour Says He's Single, That He Never Proposed To Beverly Heels by chinweasaa(f): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am a friend 2 him if u must no, but not his babe ooo just friend from dsame lga ....onye asiri dika gi

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Peter Okoye Giving Lecture On Entreprenuership To CBN Staff / Obasanjo Sings With Dammy Krane At Abuad 1st Convocation Video. / Arsenal Fans,please Do Not Watch This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.