Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (15453 Views)

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Federal Civil Servants,have You Been Paid Your August 2013 Salary? / Federal Civil Servants Have Not Been Paid Their January,2012 Salary.why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by sharubutu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
I've been a staff of the FCT Education secretariat for about two years now but I've never experienced the type of delayed payment of salary as the one I'm experiencing presently. Some people say it is as a result of hick-ups with the sharing of the federal allocation, some say the minister was not around to sign some documents. I want to know what truly is the cause of this delay.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by fingard02k(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Do you guys wanna go on strike too?

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Ma papa done bring him sept salary come house tey tey we done wack am finish self. watin this one dey ask?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by dridowu: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
I hope they have not spent ur money on baba ijebu
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Darejyde(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
1 gud tin abt it Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ dat you wud still bε̲̣̣̣̥ paid
ℓ̊ belive 9ja Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ not broke cos ♍γ̲̣̣̥ presido sed so. If NLC use this 1take start strike then ℓ̊ wud knw that this Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ politically motivated Τ̅☺ make GEJ not settle down and achieve his goals althoug, so na oppurtunity Τ̅☺ sack pple wea dey dere giv pple lyk us work oh
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by gbokukueba(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Its apparent that the government of Nigeria is broke... My parent works for the Federal Government and its the same delayed salaries of late
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ebamma(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Somatic(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
And this is making front page? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ado123: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him

9 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Codedrock(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
I HATE THAT JOB LIKE MADT..

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Mubby4luv: Ma papa done bring him sept salary come house tey tey we done wack am finish self. watin this one dey ask?

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by mcdreeezy: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
which kind fg be dis one sef?? embarassed
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ebamma(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: My dad also has not been paid in PHCN kaduna here. Their salary dont take this long, i dont know whats wrong with this i.d.o.t GEJ
calm down boy, i personally ordered the phcn to pay only your dad by monday, i know u need some pocket money
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 4reigningqueen: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
hmmmmmm
cool down na.we are working on it
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by dapachez: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Haba,I work in a federal government teaching hospital and the miracle since the IPISS issue started was that we got paid september salary on the 20th of september(though normally we get salaries last week of the month). Infacty when I got the aler I had to call some of my colleagues that night. The only snag nw is that they have not paid us the arrrears of the previous months that was deducted as when they started some of us were underpaid

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
ry.I know my God will never allow him to win any election in this country if he chooses not pay my salary because of 2015 election.What happened to Abacha will surely happen to him
AMEN!
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Mubby4luv(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: where your papa dey work?
Federal ministry of carpentry....
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by chegx(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
ado123: The same happened at federal university of technology,akure.The federal Government is broke.They cannot pay salary any longer.Jonathan is piling up our money for 2015 election.He does not care if nigerians are hung
be patient sir, stop cursing your president he is a representative of you.

4 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by iheanyi40(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
4 wia. ?, Ma mumsy never even receive August salary. SMH

God go punish T.A Orji_governor abia state
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by KKImoh: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2013
Mubby4luv: Ma papa done bring him sept salary come house tey tey we done wack am finish self. watin this one dey ask?
CAPITal AGBAYA
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 3pleo: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2013
ebamma: calm down boy, i personally ordered the phcn to pay only your dad by monday, i know u need some pocket money
lol me na big boi already, i no need pocket money from my dad. Even if i need pocket money i go call my elder bro who is a doctor or my elder sister who is a pharmacist
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Salary wey I don finish People experiencing delays in getting their salary is as a result of the useless IPPIS system being implemented and NOT Govt being broke... Or you guys didn't hear when people in some ministries were not paid for almost 6months this year due to this system being adopted to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by 4reigningqueen: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2013

ahn .......ahn.
Remember this is sombodys wife..oopps sorry ..husband and father
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by ebamma(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2013
3pleo: lol me na big boi already, i no need pocket money from my dad. Even if i need pocket money i go call my elder bro who is a doctor or my elder sister who is a pharmacist
oh u forgot that your younger sister who is a zoologist

6 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by dedons: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
money wey i don collect since..........na president Jonathan pay me from him own pocket

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by gebest: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
MAY GOD SAVES US FROM JONATHAN'S ADMINISTRATION, MY DEAR I WORK IN FED MINISTRY 2 ND I VE BEEN EXPERIENCING SAL DELAY B4 GEJ TUK OVA 17-18 OF D SAME MONT DEY VE PAID US BUT NOW 7-10 OF D ODA MONT B4 WE LL COLLECT SALARY 2 BAD.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by lakefist(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
same here in ministry of finance Oyo State.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
dapachez: Haba,I work in a federal government teaching hospital and the miracle since the IPISS issue started was that we got paid september salary on the 20th of september(though normally we get salaries last week of the month). Infacty when I got the aler I had to call some of my colleagues that night. The only snag nw is that they have not paid us the arrrears of the previous months that was deducted as when they started some of us were underpaid

God bless you! I received my salary on the same 20th of this month! Problem is we have a lot of unintelligent people who don't ask questions but jump straight to conclusions to start insulting Government.

7 Likes

Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by dedons: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
you sure say your papa no be policemanna bribe money he fit bring come house so......................bros no vex o................na play i dey
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by SoniaUK(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
I dey work wit delta state sha as a civil servant,for d past 6 months now dey don de pay us on 20th or 21st of each month til date.I got my sept salary on d 20th of last month being sept. But d money don finish oo.I need october own ni.
Re: Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? by Sageez(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
pls gov forget abt ASUU, jst try n meet up to d demand of asup n I wil b forever gr8ful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola / Power Generation Drops From 4,708.3MW To 2,938MW / Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.