Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (3999 Views)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / How To Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello guys , just joined nl and I find Nairaland and nairalanders boring as Bleep... Please prove me wrong... On your keyboards Go!!!
Convince me to stay....
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Chanchit: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
What would I gain by convincing you...? I'm sure NL would be boring since you have dildos that are very funny when you stick 'em down there. So have you borrowed it from that your neigbhour you talked about..?

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chanchit: What would I gain by convincing you...? I'm sure NL would be boring since you have dildos that are very funny when you stick 'em down there. So have you borrowed it from that your neigbhour you talked about..?

What would you gain!? I would let you borrow my dildos wink
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Trust me,Nairaland is not as boring as you think. smiley You just need to try more and more to be open and free with other Nairalanders. Granted there are boring,annoying and insultive people on here,but you need to learn to look beyond them and look on the bright side. cool Personally,I like you,just as other Nairalanders sure do.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Hello guys , just joined nl and I find Nairaland and nairalanders boring as Bleep... Please prove me wrong... On your keyboards Go!!!
Convince me to stay....
If u find nairaland boring what is keeping u here.U wont be missed dearie so bye:p

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by flexshop(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Convince me to stay....

Talkin about leaving and you aint gone yet.
Be our guest,quickly step
Or you can hang around and enjoy the ride
Omo ale jatijati
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
flexshop:

Talkin about leaving and you aint gone yet.
Be our guest,quickly step
Or you can hang around and enjoy the ride
Omo ale jatijati
gringringrin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by ITbomb(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:
Convince me to stay....
I ve already taken down ur name , if you don't leave , I will make sure u have a frustrating n miserable stay on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by larride(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nobody is gonna convince you to stay, if there's nothing that's worth your stay here, kindly deactivate your account asap. Trust me, you won't be missed.
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
ITbomb:
I ve already taken down ur name , if you don't leave , I will make sure u have a frustrating n miserable stay on Nairaland
Kaigringrin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by wasak(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
if u wanna convince ursef just read posts from 190, yuzedo, idowuogbo,xynerise. reality 101 and a host of others. otherwise take d next bike and leave. safe journey sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guys take it easy on her. All she needs is a male nairalander with a huge dicck that can give it to her exactly the way she deserves and am right here for her. grin Dont forget, she's a nymphomaniac (according to one of her threads)

*Bring that puffy pusssy of yours here let me show you how to make use of em (if truly you are female). grin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by flexshop(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: gringringrin

My dear, I tire for some peeps. Abi dem don dey pay for the most successful attention seeker ni undecided
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
RedBenson: Guys take it easy on her. All she needs is a male nairalander with a huge dicck that can give it to her exactly the way she deserves and am right here for her. grin Dont forget, she's a nymphomaniac (according to one of her threads)

*Bring that puffy pusssy of yours here let me show you how to make use of em (if truly you are female). grin
*faints*gringringrin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
flexshop:

My dear, I tire for some peeps. Abi dem don dey pay for the most successful attention seeker ni undecided
U will see her here in a month timegrin
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: *faints*gringringrin

Why are you stuck on this thread ? Wait I will be right back for you
I am mourning now, not in the mood
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Why are you stuck on this thread ? Wait I will be right back for you
I am mourning now, not in the mood
U dey go take me do juju?Abeg mitchweeeeeeeeeee
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: U dey go take me do juju?Abeg mitchweeeeeeeeeee

the juju you gave me? Find something to do for now..
Catch you later...
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

the juju you gave me? Find something to do for now..
Catch you later...
but thought u said u were leaving
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: but thought u said u were leaving

Why is it paining you so much ??
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Popowaa: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya-Carvalho:

Why is it paining you so much ??
Pain me?That's funnygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Same girl
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
She is Ivyblue rubbish attention seeking human. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Soraya Carvalho?!

Okay! I, Austin, promise to stalk and frustrate you until you leave this forum.

So help me God. Amen.

#Intercessions of a pallid stalker.

3 Likes

Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by AbuMikey(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aburo,shebi you tell me before you open your account ni? undecided
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback: She is Ivyblue rubbish attention seeking human. undecided

Believe what you want but there are some things not to joke about
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by homesteady(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Was it not this OP that opened that thread about a Nairalander that committed sucide??
Mtchhew!
Maybe tomorrow another moniker will come and tell us that this OP has committed sucide!
Nonsense
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2013
This girl must be a re-tard....and a weirdo!
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by SorayaCarvalho(f): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2013
Because I am a nymphomaniac?
Re: Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Erm that inclusive as well. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section»»»»»» ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!! / I Just Clocked 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (screen Shot) / If You Have To Beg Or Ask A Girl For Sex, You're Doing It Wrong...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.