Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:22 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42233 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Patdedon(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
click2cbn: MonsiuerPato!!!!! I sight u too!!!! Akarolo co-representing CIVIL ENGR 2011 class wit u!!!!

Fellow Engr and classmate I salute!
To all the undergraduate engineers, you can keep yourselves busy this strike period by participating in the student design competition organised by Nig society of engrs. Do a 3D design and submit online and you can win good prizes. Vist nigerian society of engrs website 4 more info.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Lawrencity: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: what is unn
unn is a cemetary where u were given birth to.....yes! Dem born u 4 burial ground.imagine the kweshun!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2013
@Prosil I see you broda...I knw you too well,its "KOLONKO"-Rememba that Name togeda with "stick",Justin and "Lasisi"....Also a class of 2012-Mechanical Engr...

UNN was fun while it lasted..The ratio of Girls to Guys is 5:1..Bello;Eyo-ita. Aja-nwachukwu;Awolowo. Isa-kaita;Okeke. Okpara;Balewa. Mary slessor(standing alone) Not forgetting Akintola;Akpabio and Ziks Flat - I wud have loved to be in school den wen these 3 hostels were male hostels..I can't also forget Nkurumah Girls - Abeg how are you people coping with Dose Lions @ Franco..

I rememba alwayz going from Engineering Faculty to the Arts Faculty-Doze girls can form ehh..tufiakwa but dem make sense sha..BIGUPS to the Biological sciences chicks una Try too..

For doze of una calling akionu,he's old skool - Dia is a new one in GS building called "ANUKAMKAMPi"spell check pls...He's and Advanced form of Akionu.Taught me GSP 201 and 202 - I cud neva imagine myself missing his class,he'll tell us stories of mass comm girls hu come to his office seducing him..

UNN get some bloody Lecturers ohh and some gud ones sha-No doubt..special Mention Prof.J.C Aguwamba.

I got some pix of UNN and wud try to Upload soon.

SHOUT OUT to all dem staff kids way go cari dia papa car dey run 240 for inside Campus..

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bigfrancis21: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Yea...That's my Alma Mater. UNN's great.

Where's Chidubem Ezeozue, the 2008 graduate from EE studying currently at MIT, US? He needs to grace this thread. I'll send him a PM.

As we used to say, there are only 2 universities in Nigeria - University of Nigeria and others! tongue

Great lions and lionesses!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Fourcade(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2013
cry cry cry

I miss early morning okpa di okuuuuuu (N50 package).I neva chow okpa for 8 months now. sad

Mechai,mama ebuka yam and beans.

Fr. Onoyima and his stories.. n'oge nkanyi grin

Adirom holy,do i look like a holy priest grin

"Umu nwanyi chara acha maaaa

Alaa Nsukka...Aal izz well!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2013
The very place "ABUJA BUILDING"..No body passes tru UNN without having Visited dis building and the General studies building. I don't knw abt doze in UNEC sha..

N/B pls I have no pictures of UNEC

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Greyfog:

Oga when did you attend UNN? I'm a staff kid, who does not know aki onu and his antics before he calmed down. When he gets to the female hostel he doesn't knock he just barges in. Dimples story is nothing compared to what he did. There is a real and serious man behind all that playful act. Hope he is alright wherever he is.

I was a staff cousin grin u staff kids r badoos 4 real!(Terrorising female students sincer 1960)! What part of campus did u live? Maybe u know my cousin

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Chukabiz(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2013
I J mara ife foro gi n'ime !

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Chukabiz(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
write2obi:
we all know him, the most loved, yet most controversial Lecturer in the den, AkiOnu a.k.a Member, the famous okirika seller, what we are saying is the story u narrated above is a lie. #no offence
thank you!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2013
write2obi:
Man am telling ya, that Dimples gal Lies a lot, I know her from previous threads, we all know AkiOnu is a psyco, but Dimples is lying.

Amagim te ihe n'eme giundecided idikwa oyi
Quit stalking me bro!
Since u say I lie from other threads, y not go and dig out d lie and come post it here.

D onus is now on u to prove I'm a liar!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Chukabiz(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2013
dimples*:

Bia, with all due contemptangry wetin is wrong with u??

U,d fellow dt liked ur comment and d oda dude who said na lie!! U guys r okpos!!

Aren't u dat guy dt has a biz center opposite chitis? Chuka, be kiaful!

U aren't a lion so I dnt expect u to know d guy! Think his name is aki or something!!(Just can't remember)

Some guys I know then said b4 u submit an assignment 2him he will play an igbo music and ask u 2start dancing b4 he collects!

A man dt grabbed a girls boobs during class 1 morning @ theatreA cos it revealed her cleavage!! Hw come no1 knows him here! Nawa!

angrymtcheew

I agree that he grabbed your boobs that day but this one na lie!

your signature says i shouldn't believe everything i read .lol
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Chukabiz:
thank you!
grin lmao! Gay alert
U guys dream about me embarassed
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by centpado(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
just seeing this thread,CENTPADO I REP BIOCHEMISTRY 0"12,
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
BARTHO MUST GO! B4 WE GO!! Lol
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Who z d most popular and most w1cked lecturer in ur dept.?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by wisemikky(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
JMOI: It's like you are from Eni Njoku grin grin grin

I tell you man, the lad is sure an Eni Njokite...lolz. This is Michael, 2005 set o CS. i still remember dem days of Mishai, Mama leke. All thou umu nkaka's in da house. greet you all

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Chukabiz(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
JMOI: Why not try blogging if you have a system. It could fetch you a few cents.
thanks bro. but
i want to acquire skill
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2013
Meet me at ejima junction or cassablaka.... I wl pick u frm dia. Odenigwe wadup! Supper lion, econs bt yet to get rid of my project. Guy do u knw if okpa don de fr ejima?

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by wisemikky(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Chukabiz]

I think i remember that Aki clown. did he actually think he was funny? cos the silly lioness found him amusing or smth. i thot he was daft though, just keeping it real
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2013
write2obi:
Man am telling ya, that Dimples gal Lies a lot, I know her from previous threads, we all know AkiOnu is a psyco, but Dimples is lying.

Nawa for u ooo. grin grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ifygod08(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
marvel5star:
Great Nesait!! What level?
Already a super Lion
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2013
dimples*:

I was a staff cousin grin u staff kids r badoos 4 real!(Terrorising female students sincer 1960)! What part of campus did u live? Maybe u know my cousin

Murtala Mohammed Street next to hockey pitch. Depends sha don't know most of the 'new school' staff families, like families that moved into the campus from '07
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Greyfog:

Murtala Mohammed Street next to hockey pitch. Depends sha don't know most of the 'new school' staff families, like families that moved into the campus from '07

If ur old school! Then u shuld know d 1st house by d left wen ur coming from engineering dept? Chijioke ohaegbu or mezu! Did u go to staff school?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by centpado(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2013
click2cbn: BARTHO MUST GO! B4 WE GO!! Lol
i could remeber the riot that happened in my first year 2010,when we were about writing exams that was the period bartho became the V.C and there was rumour of increament in school fees........before we knew wat happened on a saturday morning JANUARY 16 2010,when UNN NSUKKA was at its boiling point...student vandalizing almost everything,even they went as far as opi junction to protest ....................

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2013
dimples*:

If ur old school! Then u shuld know d 1st house by d left wen ur coming from engineering dept? Chijioke ohaegbu or mezu! Did u go to staff school?

Woah for real! Chijioke was a set above me in secondary school. Alpha boy, rocking his white 505. I think Mezu was three or four sets below me. Their mom taught me french in secondary school. Chijioke and his legendary BQ don't know how many girls tht room accommodated over the years

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2013
angry
U235weapongrade:
SHOUT OUT to all dem staff kids way go cari dia papa car dey run 240 for inside Campus..

annoyin staff kids cruisin in 1980 datsun wateva,mtchew
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bigfrancis21: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2013
U235weapongrade: The very place "ABUJA BUILDING"..No body passes tru UNN without having Visited dis building and the General studies building. I don't knw abt doze in UNEC sha..

N/B pls I have no pictures of UNEC

Kononko...so this is you? Lol
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Greyfog:

Woah for real! Chijioke was a set above me in secondary school. Alpha boy, rocking his white 505. I think Mezu was three or four sets below me. Their mom taught me french in secondary school. Chijioke and his legendary BQ don't know how many girls tht room accommodated over the years

Said it, staff kidscheesy
yea mezu took after chiji! They will come and be gisting me their escapades! I call dem, chiji onye mmanya and mezu umunwanyicheesy

My aunt neva allows me to go near that bq* wonderful things happen there!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by DrWhizy(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2013
R.I.p Dr izuchukwu
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by harrisconsult1(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Arinze J... Alumni of da Great Nacossites and DY/DX... Happy 53rd aniversary to the great Citadel of Learning.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Kononko...so this is you? Lol

Who be dis abeg?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
GS building-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.