Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42349 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Maximus17(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
ruffneck: B.Sc Nig.
Accountancy 012'
If u are stl in UNEC pls halla @Oga Emma and NwayiOcha for me....
Not forgeting Chinasa(she too dey form sef).....and my main mahn Dr Wood
I.J ooooooo!!!!!
My gawd!I miss UNeC !!
Lol....Dr wood still dey oo,acquarium na him ouse,Oga emma them don relocate from Old ref to makeba ref,thanks to bartho.,Law faculty dey erect another ultra modern edifice.,UBA to relocate due to the CBN project, and a new admin block for freedom square dey under construction.......I miss CU,Casor,SCM,JCCB,st Mulumba Chaplaincy and UNEC as a whole!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
da CEO aka Laptops Andstuffs dey hail all the okpa conscious people for here... especially those wey dey patronize us
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Maximus17:
Lol....Dr wood still dey oo,acquarium na him ouse,Oga emma them don relocate from Old ref to makeba ref,thanks to bartho.,Law faculty dey erect another ultra modern edifice.,UBA to relocate due to the CBN project, and a new admin block for freedom square dey under construction.......I miss CU,Casor,SCM,JCCB,st Mulumba Chaplaincy and UNEC as a whole!
how far have they gone on that admin block project...
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
cheche98: I have waited for such thread. Faculty of biological science,2oo9 set ,Microbiology precisely. Clap for me joor
u can't be 09 set and know that babes stay in Nkrumah

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by uglyBetty1(f): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
I love this thread. UNN has changed a lot. Barto is doing a great job. That wooden admission house is no more there and lots of other buildings. He has also rebulit PRO, Personnel, Economics dept and many other buildings. I miss UNN but the stress there is something else. No more jumping bike to go to one place or another. U have to walk or u enter shuttle that would take you round the school before getting to your destination.

Great Lion and lioness. How far our super lions and lioness. I remb fries behind Zik's flat. Nkurummah hall church. Father Onyoima and Father Onu. Ooooo, a lot of things I miss. Chioma bakery and ofcourse Okpa di oku.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Mishydoo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
centje: is dr wood still in unec...has he married grin

Lols....Dr wood....Noise maker/chealsea Fan....D whole unec wan contribute money mk he marry, we wan even donate wife sef d guy no gree!!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by kckelechikc: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is ur Boi representing SOciology O10 set, i missed UNN Alvanites, Casor my fellowship and Beach junction. Hw can i forget Santa villa. I missed UNN
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by inc4real(m): 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Of d greatest lions & lionesses! I greet u all. I rep palgians 2012/2013 session. I really miss Fiber & okpa eni-njoku. I hail all my Alvanite guyz. I go send some of una go room 420.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by SONOFELOHIM(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Great Lions and LIONESSES...THIS IS SENATOR F.B.I.....012 LAW....VIA UNEC...THAT SCHOOL WAS STRESS...I REMEMBER UNN POLITICS AS AN SUG..SENATOR..UNEC CHICKS...AND THIER FORMOILOGY...I REMEMBER CRAMMING CLOSE TO A THOUSAND CASES FOR AN EXAM....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by somtea(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2013
IBnatty: IBnatty in the building... Sending shout outs to all Lions, Lionesses, Super-Lions, Cubs, My PANsites, Rota-lions(ya kno hw we do) and everybody galloping in the Den. I see una, No be lie!!!.

On the aside, as I write this, I am in one deserted class in Faculty of Arts Building B enjoying the ever unreliable lionet. And believe me, the Den miss you, Library, SUB, Okpa, Franco Pitch, Jives, Ndi Shuttle... I can go on and on.

In other news, Enjoy ur hols and be safe.

IB a dey hail oo,wetin u stl dey do 4 skul na?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by centpado(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Pchizy: Of The Gr8est Eminent!!! BCH. Who knowz Henry Onwubiko? Chief Researcher PRION disease West Africa
i finished too from unn.............greatest eminent ''012 set..............y not Dr onwubiko very tough man

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2013
Mishydoo:

Lols....Dr wood....Noise maker/chealsea Fan....D whole unec wan contribute money mk he marry, we wan even donate wife sef d guy no gree!!
na wa o, there was a time he said he has seen true...didnt know the old man wasnt serious grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Prosil(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
@KOLONKO-i dey sight u buddy,ur deep voice i shall not forget,u still dey remember first yr eni-njoku football abi?...how fr u? Longest tym,hope u still d fly d GUNNERS flag...
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Prosil: @KOLONKO-i dey sight u buddy,ur deep voice i shall not forget,u still dey remember first yr eni-njoku football abi?...how fr u? Longest tym,hope u still d fly d GUNNERS flag...

Greatest Powetronite I sight you in 4D..The Voice still deep ooh-na Money to maintain am we dey find.its really been a while,afta Graduation nobody don see anybody eye..Gooners till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Blogking(f): 12:54am On Oct 10, 2013
inc4real: Of d greatest lions & lionesses! I greet u all. I rep palgians 2012/2013 session. I really miss Fiber & okpa eni-njoku. I hail all my Alvanite guyz. I go send some of una go room 420.

LMAO! So that room don popular reach NL? Those boys na celeb na o
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Blogking(f): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! are there any CBS people on this thread? No na, this thread cannot be complete without the largest faculty of a people known as department!grin Greatest combinants abeg holla at your broda! kiss Repping the yet to be released '13 set!
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Blogking(f): 1:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Daewoods: Greatest combinites ati eminents, i hail ooo!
Una guy, BCH/MCB 09/169*** s/no: 295 dey here, make una identify
..LMAO... I suppose know you, u dey my class
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Blogking(f): 1:23am On Oct 10, 2013
I miss Father Onoyimas hilarious sermons and the local bustles of Ogige market.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Dynasty92: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
JMOI: I can't forget the day I was locked up along with some other guys in the library. I guess we were too busy reading so we didn't hear when the bell was rung. When we were done we walked downstairs, lo and behold the door had been locked. We begged and begged, the security men even threatened to take us to their man office and have our admissions terminated. Mehn, it was scary. I was in my first year then and didn't know what's up. Anyway, we were "released" after what seemed like an eternity.

I wz lockd too o...n I wz alone. Wanted to jump down. Wonder y dey closed so earli d@ day(arnd 6pm)..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
I first heard it like a rumour, but it has now been confirmed by a hall supervisor that modalities are in place to convert the Mbanefo hostel to a female hostel. Consequently, the dean of student affairs who pushed the demand to the VC has started mobilizing beds and foams from Odili hostel to Mbanefo. Odili is to get new beds and foams. It would be recalled that the last any of the male hostels got just foams were in 2009 during the Nuga games which the School hosted. Arguing further, my source who is a hall supervisor stated that it has been observe that male students can manage whatever was given them. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by talk4free: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
If you all like, don;t think about your futures. Sit there and believe graduating from Uni-whatever is the ultimate. You'll all be so shocked when you come out of the protection of the school walls. Its a tough life out there, and even those that finish with excellent results struggle to earn a daily living, how much more the majority of you that are just struggling to move to the next class.
I weep for you all.......its a pity.
The youths of all countries are responsible for bringing change to their countries. Its only different in Nigeria and its definitely because you all are too short sighted to imagine what your life will be after school, when your country is so disgustingly corrupt. Don't take the future into your hands.....sit down there and be looking. The streets are waiting for all you "future graduates"

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by gabrielsizou(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Seriously I feel elated reading all this ...ma shout to all the faculties esp social sciences (home of normal beings ) Hehehe. Finally to a place Wђε̲̣rε̲̣ my hrt dwels DEPT of psychology

Missin "Mara ihe foro gi n'ime" tht man na my main man
Missin eni njoku okpa di oku( I dnt even know if its the okpa or the womans child am missin I LAFº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº°˚THROWAY ˚=)) =))°º≈ BLACKBERRYº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºINSIDE my pocket=)). ...U̶̲̥̅̊ go fear tht sweetnes of okpa nah

Missing the defunct NSLT

Missing my nkuruma babes

Missing my st Peters

Missing Mary slessor (wia I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ go relax Fø̲̣̣я̅ uwa mgbede ) hehehehe

Missing Inoma ...(omo dat woman mess my result up Oº°˚˚˚°º ..imagine giving me E)

Missin mr. Agbo (psych.) (the man na akpo )

Missing prof ezeani (pol sci )

Missing jives ( unto nkupkori tins )

Missing pAA( chai mtn don finish my moni fir browsing )

Missin miss nneoma obi ( ma lec .psych dept.)

Missin Mrs joy ugwu ...( my Academic adviser )

Missing fiber my guy Fø̲̣̣я̅ alvan canteen ( have U̶̲̥̅̊ had ur fiber active today ??)

Missing ..... Omo if I continue na cognitive malfunction I go get Oº°˚˚˚°º hehehehe

Ehe...to all those who uniben and lag chicken weymiss road enter here ...U̶̲̥̅̊ had beta ran along ...maka ndu unu (life )

Lest I forget ....its ur boy da hrtrepairer
In UNN we trust
#dancing skelewu as he leaves #

2 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ntutu(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
jamal230: Dis Lion Jamal...reppin Religion Nd cultural studies department class of 012.... Odenigwe/ Cartwright dee jenu ooooo grin

Great Nassoraacs i see you Sir!...This is Amattah,the 2012/2013 Faculty Financial Secretary.I realy miss UNN alot.Hailing you guys from Ghana

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ntutu(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
dimples*:

If ur old school! Then u shuld know d 1st house by d left wen ur coming from engineering dept? Chijioke ohaegbu or mezu! Did u go to staff school?

I am a staff kid,went to University Primarry school now known as University School.Mezu was my mate and friend.Ask him about Otito for Odim gate,Bugsy's brother...it was fun while it lasted.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ntutu(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
ugly Betty: I love this thread. UNN has changed a lot. Barto is doing a great job. That wooden admission house is no more there and lots of other buildings. He has also rebulit PRO, Personnel, Economics dept and many other buildings. I miss UNN but the stress there is something else. No more jumping bike to go to one place or another. U have to walk or u enter shuttle that would take you round the school before getting to your destination.

I rep. Library science student of 2004 set. Stayed in Transit Camp then but d hostel is no more. One of the best hostel then in terms of clean environment.

Great Lion and lioness. How far our super lions and lioness. I remb fries behind Zik's flat. Nkurummah hall church. Father Onyoima and Father Onu. Ooooo, a lot of things I miss. Chioma bakery and ofcourse Okpa di oku.

Fr. onuh don die oh.Onoyima is now a Mosignor now.Chioma bakery no de school again.security are after okpa people on the instruction of Batho Okolo.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ntutu(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
talk4free: I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
If you all like, don;t think about your futures. Sit there and believe graduating from Uni-whatever is the ultimate. You'll all be so shocked when you come out of the protection of the school walls. Its a tough life out there, and even those that finish with excellent results struggle to earn a daily living, how much more the majority of you that are just struggling to move to the next class.
The youths of all countries are responsible for bringing change to their countries. Its only different in Nigeria and its definitely because you all are too short sighted to imagine what your life will be after school, when your country is so disgustingly corrupt. Don't take the future into your hands.....sit down there and be looking. The streets are waiting for all you "future graduates"

you have just said noting.what contribution have you made so far?man know himself.Convensionally,you are not greater than most people here.you that is already made what have you achieved.i will advice you to look elsewhere because you can't belong to this room.No offence intended.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by bigfrancis21: 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
mcdokwe: I first heard it like a rumour, but it has now been confirmed by a hall supervisor that modalities are in place to convert the Mbanefo hostel to a female hostel. Consequently, the dean of student affairs who pushed the demand to the VC has started mobilizing beds and foams from Odili hostel to Mbanefo. Odili is to get new beds and foams. It would be recalled that the last any of the male hostels got just foams were in 2009 during the Nuga games which the School hosted. Arguing further, my source who is a hall supervisor stated that it has been observe that male students can manage whatever was given them. Which way Nigeria?

Haba! Even Mbanefo too? First it was Akintola hostel that was ceded off to females, then Akpabio Hall, the Nkrumah Hall(formerly PG hall that should have been given to guys given that it is the twin-hostel to Mbanefo and is located in the male hostel area aka Franco) leaving only 3 hostels for guys - Mbanefo, Alvan and Eni Njoku halls, thus forcing to cramp up in only 3 hostels while females have the remaining 14 hostels inside UNN. Now, Mbanefo wants to be taken away from guys too? Are you sure of this information?

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Daewoods(m): 5:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Blogking:
..LMAO... I suppose know you, u dey my class
*ingsley *na*uba
definitely kingsley
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by write2obi(m): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2013
ntutu:

Fr. onuh don die oh.Onoyima is now a Mosignor now.Chioma bakery no de school again.security are after okpa people on the instruction of Batho Okolo.
What!!! BathO why? BathO Must Go!! then LolZ
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Kcinho(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2013
mcdokwe: I first heard it like a rumour, but it has now been confirmed by a hall supervisor that modalities are in place to convert the Mbanefo hostel to a female hostel. Consequently, the dean of student affairs who pushed the demand to the VC has started mobilizing beds and foams from Odili hostel to Mbanefo. Odili is to get new beds and foams. It would be recalled that the last any of the male hostels got just foams were in 2009 during the Nuga games which the School hosted. Arguing further, my source who is a hall supervisor stated that it has been observe that male students can manage whatever was given them. Which way Nigeria?
Bartho dy find 11500 Na. More money to loot. Running d school like his personal stuff. The students follow dy give am mind. They increase school fees everybody run go pay, e come be medical students dy ginger for unec. Yet things are getting worse. Next session e go reach Alvan.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
talk4free: I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
this is a chat room, intended for fun and not a national confab where Nigeria's problem would be solved

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Haba! Even Mbanefo too? Are you sure of this information?
the Snr Hall supervisor who told me sounded sober, and we weren't joke mates that he should joke about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Jamb Syllabus For This Year? / UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.