Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom (42380 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out. / Nairaland Undergraduates Central Chatroom / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Haba! Even Mbanefo too? First it was Akintola hostel that was ceded off to females, then Akpabio Hall, the Nkrumah Hall(formerly PG hall that should have been given to guys given that it is the twin-hostel to Mbanefo and is located in the male hostel area aka Franco) leaving only 3 hostels for guys - Mbanefo, Alvan and Eni Njoku halls, thus forcing to cramp up in only 3 hostels while females have the remaining 14 hostels inside UNN. Now, Mbanefo wants to be taken away from guys too? Are you sure of this information?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Haba! Even Mbanefo too? Are you sure of this information?
The Snr Hall supervisor who told me sounded sober, and we weren't joke mates that he should joke about it
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by kckelechikc: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
ntutu:

you have just said noting.what contribution have you made so far?man know himself.Convensionally,you are not greater than most people here.you that is already made what have you achieved.i will advice you to look elsewhere because you can't belong to this room.No offence intended.
thank u very much joor, some people talks like fools
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by debuscket(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2013
G-H oh!!,although l spent just one yr in UNN b4 moving 2 UNEC in 2006,l rem nd miss so much Mbanefo hall(d den of gr8 lions),l rem how we nearly fought wt PG students in Nkrumah hall just cos dey culdn't allow us watch 9ja match in dia hall. I rem nd miss mama Ebuka yamBeans beside chittis,l rem hw we use 2 shout "tanker tanker!! Upon siting a female student in d hall. My lst nd only tidy(sex)in unn was in d stadium(can u beat dt).l rem Dr Asegbelohim (chem 191),d man dt neva smilled. In UNEC l rem nd miss nwanyiocha,chinasa,madam volvo,nd my oga @ d top Dr wood.l miss unec gals wey dey form lyk transformer,unec esp med college was as stressful as it was fun. D unique unec. Dis is d vocal cord of Debuscket,med/surg 0'11. One luv ma ppl. G-H oh!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Mishydoo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
talk4free: I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
If you all like, don;t think about your futures. Sit there and believe graduating from Uni-whatever is the ultimate. You'll all be so shocked when you come out of the protection of the school walls. Its a tough life out there, and even those that finish with excellent results struggle to earn a daily living, how much more the majority of you that are just struggling to move to the next class.
I weep for you all.......its a pity.
The youths of all countries are responsible for bringing change to their countries. Its only different in Nigeria and its definitely because you all are too short sighted to imagine what your life will be after school, when your country is so disgustingly corrupt. Don't take the future into your hands.....sit down there and be looking. The streets are waiting for all you "future graduates"
U sound like a very sad unsuccessful individual...fraustration wan finish ya lyf.High functioning Fucktards lyk u need a revelation from ur grandfather telling u that Its d already successful people who reminisce about old times wen things were hard back in school.
So run along....go find ur fellow fowls to amuse....chickens dont play with Lions!

4 Likes

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
mcdokwe: I first heard it like a rumour, but it has now been confirmed by a hall supervisor that modalities are in place to convert the Mbanefo hostel to a female hostel. Consequently, the dean of student affairs who pushed the demand to the VC has started mobilizing beds and foams from Odili hostel to Mbanefo. Odili is to get new beds and foams. It would be recalled that the last any of the male hostels got just foams were in 2009 during the Nuga games which the School hosted. Arguing further, my source who is a hall supervisor stated that it has been observe that male students can manage whatever was given them. Which way Nigeria?

Chei! Tankers wan take over my hostel. It's all for good sha. Bobos no dey pay hostel fees. Some annoying ones will even boast of never paying for accommodation. I remember that there were nine squatters as against three legal occupants of our room. I fought to trim the squatters down to four. They hated my guts as a neophyte in school. But you hardly see squatters in female hostels. I love the fact that some lionesses will relocate to the great Franco. This will inject the much needed estrogen to the high testosterone environment. cheesy

Lionesses should know that Franco is for the tough. I remember how we dealt with armed robbers who tried to dispossess one of us of his phone when he was responding to call of nature in the bush at the back of Franco. grin A shout was enough for us to descend at the scene of the crime. After a hot chase, we grabbed them all. Our crudity and barbarity discouraged thieves from ever coming close to the area. Hope they will not make a comeback now that the gals are moving in.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by mcdokwe(m): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
ACM10:

Hope they will not make a comeback now that the gals are moving in.
hope so too
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2013
ntutu:

I am a staff kid,went to University Primarry school now known as University School.Mezu was my mate and friend.Ask him about Otito for Odim gate,Bugsy's brother...it was fun while it lasted.

Yea it Was! I will
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gabriel-clint:

u re truly a lion,,i rem one day i went out 2 drink wt my rummates,we were so drunk dat d next morning,i ate 3 plates of rice 4rm coachille,ALVAN dey sweet mehn
catholic students!!! Wake up 4 ur morning devotion

This post made me cry, I remember how united we were then. If only we could turn the hands of time.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Kcinho(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2013
The faculty of Medical sciences has lost another student in a month. The sad event occurred yesterday at the UNTH again. RIP Chioma. RIP Izuchukwu Igboama.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by christejames(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Kcinho: The faculty of Medical sciences has lost another student in a month. The sad event occurred yesterday at the UNTH again. RIP Chioma. RIP Izuchukwu Igboama.
rest in peace great lioness chioma
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2013
Kcinho: The faculty of Medical sciences has lost another student in a month. The sad event occurred yesterday at the UNTH again. RIP Chioma. RIP Izuchukwu Igboama.

So touching. RIP
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2013
Some pics of UNN.

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2013
More

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2013
more

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls upload your pictures. Amazing transformations is taking place in UNN and UNEC. Let us spice our stories with pictures. If you have difficulty uploading your pictures due to NL limitation on pic size, let me know. I can assist you to resize your pic to enable upload.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by emperorchedda(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Comments on this thread are nearly making me cry...it was fun while it lasted
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Idacrux: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
That my alma mata...missing PAA(lionet shrine guys go full there like cyber cafe) I MISS BEHIND FLAT were we dey decode gurls @nite.miss franco xpecially mbanefo.miss inter series matches.miss mami ebuka "yam beana" miss freedom square and among others
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Girls Fetching Water.

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ACM10: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
U235weapongrade: Girls Fetching Water.

grin grin
Has it gotten this bad? We used to have water nonstop @ Mbanefo. Prof Barth should do something. I think that geology dept has bore-hole machine.

But, why dwell on the negative? Show us the positive pictures first. We will discuss the negatives later.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by U235weapongrade: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
ACM10:

grin grin
Has it gotten this bad? We used to have water nonstop @ Mbanefo. Prof Barth should do something. I think that geology dept has bore-hole machine.

But, why dwell on the negative? Show us the positive pictures first. We will discuss the negatives later.

grin my guy no vex abeg,I go try shoW the positive peeshaws.
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Jeepi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
ADMISSION INTO PART-TIME DEGREE
PROGRAMMES FOR 2013/2014 | University
of Benin http://uniben.edu/news/
admission-part-time-degree-
programmes-20132014 u can call me on
080-239-59241
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by jecks: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2013
Be the first to create a group or page for your school on bezynet (http://bezynet.com)..
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2013
lol girl,you got me laughing sooo hard!!!! grin
dimples*:

Lmao, I remember that woman

Things for sale ladies

That old man with his yung son that knocks on ur door and when u open, he begins: good morning my daughter,I am a former staff bla bla blan I need clothes,shoes books for my plenty children! I'm sure he has built a mansion by now, abi d children no dey grow??
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
cheesy

cheks bros: lol girl,you got me laughing sooo hard!!!! grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
are you sure we never met?,when did you leave scholl? grin
dimples*:
cheesy

Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2013

cheks bros: are you sure we never met?,when did you leave scholl? grin
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by jecks: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hive University of Nigeria Nsukka on http://bezynet.com/universityofnigeria
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by Richiy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
So people, what is happening in school? Resumption or not?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ATMC(f): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
dimples*:

dept?
Re: University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom by ATMC(f): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2013
okpa di oku!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities / My Visit To The University Of Nigeria (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.