Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32101 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by sawme: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Most people who d crazy things like dis r just hypnotize d truth is some1 who already huv d infection has no choice dat 2 rather pretend he or she is comfortable with it but in real sense dey wish dey neva had d foolish 1nc who hear their story get more stupid nd contact nd mind u some of those people r from d pit of hel dey just costume dem with d sickness real life dey don't huv such oh may God just give us understanding any way dats why I so luv nija who get time 2 dey find HIV way pple dey find cure
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
i can bet u are either gay, bisex or just plain silly.
Bro, dont deny it else I will uproot your history here on nairaland.

Yeah rite!

I point out the fagg0ts and you say I am one.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Your facts, neither mine nor a generally accepted fact.

I'm no expert on the subject matter, if Hezron or Masonkz were online, oh yeah, they sure will dispute it.

DEN GET UR gay BUDDIES TO HELP U DISPUTE IT
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
It probably gives the gay men the satisfaction of carrying a living part of their partners in them, something like women wanting to be pregnant for their male counterparts and having their child.

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

DEN GET UR gay BUDDIES TO HELP U DISPUTE IT

My gay buddies?

I said I wasn't an expert on the subject matter and let others who are deal with it, that makes them my "gay buddies"?

Who doesn't know Hezron on NL? Dude, I have no issues with them, heck they set things in perspective, but please slow down on the association thingy.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
i can bet u are either gay, bisex or just plain silly.
Bro, dont deny it else I will uproot your history here on nairaland.

Please expose anything exposable. These guys are worst than virus.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by pembisco(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
nadia_SA: Na wa ooo

Smh
mehhn u luk hawt! So sexy
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
ibnakeem:
Shey iyanya don join the bug chasing party ni
gringringrin
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by macdelene(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sodom and Gomorrah. Really end time things
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
d-hammer:

Ever heard of drug resistance or the level of compliance required for hiv medication. There can be no plausible reason for the kind of reckless behavior.
I know the level of compliance is quite high, any mistake or alteration and you are in for trouble but that's their own decision to make anyway. The only thing involved is for them to take the drugs exactly as prescribed by the doctor. They can either choose to comply or face the damn consequences.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by obailala(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
dominique: I don't think we can have any of such people in this part of the world.
I didnt think we could ever have suicide bombers in this part of the world too
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

Stop condoning iniquity. Are you one of them or just a sympathiser?
You're free to believe whatever makes you happy. I still don't know why Nigerians dedicate their time to what doesn't concern them.
It's their choice! Their life! Their health!

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by skyscraperTM(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
what more can i say¡

yuncka: Wel, wen somone starts using his anus 4 sex, its obvios d brain has been relocated 2 d armpit...... So dis is part of d symptoms of such brain shift and its just d beginin of d end.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeaugustus:
You're free to believe whatever makes you happy. I still don't know why Nigerians dedicate their time to what doesn't concern them.
It's their choice! Their life! Their health! [/b]

It concerns me oooooooooo. I have little brothers and I dont want any imbecil.e molesting their anu.s
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
pembisco:
mehhn . . . .
thnks
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Look Mr. I'm appealing to you, desist from your nonsense okay, my mouth can be vile as well, this is your last opportunity, like seriously STOP IT.

I already told you, they are your facts, not mine or generally accepted. When they come online, they will respond to you, is that so difficult to understand? Why the hell are you trying so hard to piss me off? Stay on your lane.

why then did you have to bring them up?

seriously do u need to hold their hands?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

You seem to have in-depth inner workings than an average person does, so what does that say?

i don get u bro?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
plasmadocument:
Please lets not post this type of videos on the internet. This would seriously traumatize many who watch it.

actually i enjoyed it

any more gore?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

actually i enjoyed it

any more gore?

lol.
Are u a cannibal?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I tie my feet together while in the bathtub and pretend I'm a merman. Other times I go to a bug-chasing party and pretend to be an anthropologist.

in the order of red mosquito and yuzedo
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by mechanicaldummie(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
iCame. iSaw. iRead. iShook my head. iLeft.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
I heard of this since I was 15 or so, and I actually don't think it happens. If it does, it's not restricted to the gay community.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

why then did you have to bring them up?

seriously do u need to hold their hands?

Why then do I have to bring them up? Why do you care anyway? How does that affect you? Is it your business?

Will it be the first or the last they have defended gay rights on here? Are you a learner abi are you a newcomer on NL that you don't know this two? Can't I reference them again? In fact, don't NL reference names on here.. For instance, Obadiah777 is often called when it come to the Bible because he always has something odd to say, Some call Yuzedo because of his words, Some call Musiwa because of his maps, even Some call Hezron because of who he is, those who call them, are they buddies? Like what your problem?

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

It concerns me oooooooooo. I have little brothers and I dont want any imbecil.e molesting their anu.s

And then again, it's not your choice to decide your brother's sex orientation when they grow up, the best you can do is train them about your believe when they're young, and support them when they make their decision. Gay/straight.
There is more to worry about in your country than issues elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Why then do I have to bring them up? Why do you care anyway? How does that affect you? Is it your business?

Will it be the first or the last they have defended gay rights on here? Are you a learner abi are you a newcomer on NL that you don't know this two? Can't I reference them again? In fact, don't NL reference names on here.. For instance, Obadiah777 is often called when it come to the Bible because he always has something odd to say, Some call Yuzedo because of his words, Some call Musiwa because of his maps, even Some call Hezron because of who he is, those who call them, are they buddies? Like what your problem?

it took u quite a while to respond... are they there with u?

punk
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by usedtee: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
hi
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

Yeah rite!

I point out the fagg0ts and you say I am one.

What's your problem with LGBT people? You're straight? So what? Does that mean everybody should be straight too? Why are you so concerned about another person's sex orientation? Religious stand or what?
If they want to be gay, let them be! Ok? If you're straight then remain straight, face your business and stop screaming about other people's affairs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.