Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS (32087 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

it took u quite a while to respond... are they there with u?

punk

Yes, my life revolves around NL so yes, it's a crime it took me a while to respond.

Besides, for a man like you, poking into my business, researching how much time it took and shitt and then asking me "are they there with you"? Dude, seriously, YOU NEED TO QUIT IT...Aight

I won't insult you because you're definitely not worth the stress, when you've earned your wings, holla. cool cool
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

it took u quite a while to respond... are they there with u?

punk
this guy is gaay, guys ignore him.
He harrassed me sexually once, and I know his other monickers. He is confused and bitter, looking for parteners in crime, a troll also. Do well to ignore him people.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
He harrassed me sexually once, and I know his other monickers. He is confused and bitter, looking for parteners in crime, a troll also. Do well to ignore him people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwETbP6_s10&list=RD02A00Paf8zzFY

lol!
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeaugustus:
What's your problem with LGBT people? You're straight? So what? Does that mean everybody should be straight too? Why are you so concerned about another person's sex orientation? Religious stand or what?
If they want to be gay, let them be! Ok? If you're straight then remain straight, face your business and stop screaming about other people's affairs.

I dont have problem with lesbians but gay men.

and for the reason that they create and spread diseases
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

4. Lesbians dont sleep with underaged girls.

5. Gay men love underaged boys.

Why would you generalise to this point? For your info, most of underage activities that involves underage boys are mostly done by heterosexual men who for whatever reason, wanna try out same sex.

How the hell would you say gay men love underaged boys? Do you also love underaged boys? Every other day in the news I hear of how one man molests an underage girl or how a man molests his underage daughter. Should I end up saying all heterosexuals love underage girls?

Dude, think with your brain. The gay community is a very large one, and we all aren't perfect, same way heterosexuals aren't.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
adeaugustus:
What's your problem with LGBT people?

They are a curse to any Society. Have you ever seen a gay Animal?

You have no qualms with homos?. Men your mind is degraded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to be deported to Siberia.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

its nobody's fault ur infected with HIV, transfer ur hate elsewhere lad
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:

Exactly!

I'm ignoring him because he isn't worth my time..
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Rejoice5000(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Heh they need deliverance,infact all of them are insane. THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD ONE WANT TO SPOIL HIS LIFE TRU BUG CHASER WAT A NAME SELF.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
5points:
its nobody's fault ur infected with HIV, transfer ur hate elsewhere lad

i dont have a problem with aids

do u have an aids problem?

gay boi!
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly!

I'm ignoring him because he isn't worth my time..

ohh u guys really want some me rite?

it don matter if u call me gay because am far frm it
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

Lol@have you ever seen a gay animal. Bro make good use of the internet before spewing this.

1 Like

Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by sofadj(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'm not surprised by this. This is only present in developed countries where there is advanced healthcare reforms and policies. The life expectancy of a person living with HIV and another living without it is currently the same in the United States. So getting infected with HIV there is just like getting a tattoo.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
justirich: "Bug chasing” is a term used to describe a person who pursues sex with an HIV-infected individual. It is classified as a form of self-harm and has been reported in gay communities. In some cases, people seek out AIDS in order to fit in, please a sexual partner, or simply for thrills. To date, it is not fully understood why people do this or how to prevent it.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!! What in the world? I need help comprehending this madness shocked shocked shocked

ETT, maybe?

Humans---I can never fully understand us. undecided cry
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

You have no qualms with homos?. Men your mind is degraded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to be deported to Siberia.

Are you that Unilag. Guy that disgraced Nigeria with his "stewpid" animal and magnet theory??

There is absolutely nothing you can do about their existence. I am not one of them, but I support them. And don't ever insult me again, ever! You can freely express your mind without insulting me. Thanks.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by legendprac(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
worthless beings
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
WOAH WOAH WOAH!! What in the world? I need help comprehending this madness shocked shocked shocked

ETT, maybe?

Humans---I can never fully understand us. undecided cry

Lol, sis I hope say you no go try am... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
PvtParts:

They create and spread disease? That got me laughing.

Bro... Life is a piece of coin, when you flip it, it takes a side, you can only describe what you see on that side. Don't judge people for describing what the other side of the coin looks like.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, sis I hope say you no go try am... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Manny, you hurt me with those words. angry cry
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
Manny, you hurt me with those words. angry cry

Ahh, I'm sowie okay... Words taken back Gbaghalu'm o grin grin

I trust you... Real ADA Anambra , you don't roll like that... Nne na nna gi zulu gi ofuma.. grin grin grin
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who even conducted this research in the first place? And how many people did they interview that said they were thrilled by being bug chasers? Random comments on same FB page by some crazy fellow and it now applies to gay people?
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz:

Lol@have you ever seen a gay animal. Bro make good use of the internet before spewing this.

Can u show me one? Mr. Internet.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by everyday: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
This is completely weird
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
ariseandshine:

Can u show me one? Mr. Internet.

http://listverse.com/2013/04/20/10-animals-that-practice-homosexuality/

Help yourself out. A little more googling should do you more good.
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by Reincarnated(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
masonkz: Who even conducted this research in the first place? And how many people did they interview that said they were thrilled by being bug chasers? Random comments on same FB page by some crazy fellow and it now applies to gay people?

Make good use of the internet to find out
Re: 'Bug-Chasers' - People Trying To Catch HIV/AIDS by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Funny thing is I sure don't give two fuccks on here, whatever floats your boat... cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials / No Amount Of Alcohol Use Is Safe, New Studies Finds - Bloomberg / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.