Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... (3109 Views)

Guys Pls Don’t Be Deceived! See What Bae Do To Get Big Ba-ck Side / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
My relationship with my bf ended about 2 months and 2 weeks ago, before then we were on break. Things weren't quite working out for us. He met my younger brother before then and he liked him. I still miss him a lot and I secretly wish we could get back 2geda, buh sumtyms I don't wen I rememba d pain. 2 days ago he called my brov and asked him to come to Lagos for a job. My bro is stayying wv him now. I had to call him cus my sis asked me to confirm.he was all nice on d fone buh I just asked him what I wanted to and hung up. What do u guys think...our relationship was pretty intense.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Feel free to comment; d thread doesn't bite.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by AbuMikey(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
You miss the ' D ' , Don't you? undecided
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Vivly(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
sugarbuns: Feel free to comment; d thread doesn't bite.
buhahaha
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
............So what? You need man or phuck? undecided
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by wasak(m): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
d only way out is to talk to him. as a lady u need a lot of patience...talk to him if hes willing to make amends ...fine ...I know u love him. u just need a bit of patience to complement d love. ur post presents him as an ideal gentleman.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by ubalakagoody: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
if u love him, let him go. If he is urs, both of u wil definately come bak together. Be urself and liv a normal life. Just forget about him for now.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nadoson: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
@op, who initiatdd d idia of brkn-up in 1st instnce? & same tim, somtn must hv tochd(cause) d triga b4 it went off(d brekup) was it 4rm U or Hm cos 4rm d way ur soundn U stl lov hm & 4rm u his rply on phone(im quotin u) he stl lov u & also d bond b/w u 2 is 2 strng, only bot of u knws wia d liquid leaks but i knw dat d problm nw is WHO WIL FIRST CALL 4 REUNION? So my dear, if im 2 tel u, i'l ask u 2 mek d muv b4 its 2 late mayb he's ur last love because our pple said dat not only d corps(dead) needs its neck 2 b adjusted/corrected but also d living. Gudlok 2 ur re-union.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is what happens when you fu*ck too much.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sweetestguy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
If u rily dnt see ursef ok witout him, den try calin him often, giv him d impresion dat u want him bak
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by homesteady(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Eya! I feel your pain!
Just go back to him! undecided since you both still have feelings for each other!
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2013
@Nadoson d break up was inevitable it's like it was d only way outta d mess we found ourselves. Normally if I was pissed at him I'd still call buh I did no contact all dis tym and he didn't call bk. I think calln him once in a while during d break was what messed it up. He didn't get to miss me. Evry1 around us jez thinks we d ideal couple buh we argue 2 much. I decided to get a life, and jez tot dat if he wanted to be in it he'll come. Him askn my brov to come work wv him is good and I appreciate it; my brov is like a reminder of me. His friend gave my brov d fone to speak wv me yday. He's friends still keep in touch. 'M hoping errytin pans out right.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 4:21am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello friends thanx for your contributions of before. Buh dere's sumfin else. After d calls and making sure my broda settles in properly I resumed no contact. His bday came and went and I didn't reach out to him at all. I saw missed calls from him afta dat buh I wasn't wv my fone at d time. One evening he called again and we spoke for abt 20 minutes wv him trying to do catch-up, talking and laffn a lot.he den ran out of airtym and it was late. 2 days later on a saturday I got bk from work and was chilln wv my nephews I den heard voices, only for me to look out and find him in d living room wv my broda, his broda and anoda dude. My sister and her husband entertained dem we all gisted like normal and dey had to leave cus of traffic. He held my hand until we gt outside, was trying to hugg me and all. Afta dey left I sent a msg "it was nice seeing you again, stay safe". It's nw thursday and I've nt heard a word from him. Sm1 pls advice what is goin on? Shld I sit still and wait for him.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Danhumprey: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2013
Abu Mikey: You miss the ' D ' , Don't you? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Danhumprey: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Danhumprey: 6:41am On Nov 14, 2013
sugarbuns: Hello friends thanx for your contributions of before. Buh dere's sumfin else. After d calls and making sure my broda settles in properly I resumed no contact. His bday came and went and I didn't reach out to him at all. I saw missed calls from him afta dat buh I wasn't wv my fone at d time. One evening he called again and we spoke for abt 20 minutes wv him trying to do catch-up, talking and laffn a lot.he den ran out of airtym and it was late. 2 days later on a saturday I got bk from work and was chilln wv my nephews I den heard voices, only for me to look out and find him in d living room wv my broda, his broda and anoda dude. My sister and her husband entertained dem we all gisted like normal and dey had to leave cus of traffic. He held my hand until we gt outside, was trying to hugg me and all. Afta dey left I sent a msg "it was nice seeing you again, stay safe". It's nw thursday and I've nt heard a word from him. Sm1 pls advice what is goin on? Shld I sit still and wait for him.
. Eeerrrrrmmm,this is serious ooooo. lipsrsealed
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by dmcdad: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
**Following**
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Yahoo1(m): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2013
Even if we tell you to stay put...u go go do another thing...so what's the point?
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Dannylux: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2013
lubbish!!
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nadoson: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
sugarbuns: @Nadoson d break up was inevitable it's like it was d only way outta d mess we found ourselves. Normally if I was pissed at him I'd still call buh I did no contact all dis tym and he didn't call bk. I think calln him once in a while during d break was what messed it up. He didn't get to miss me. Evry1 around us jez thinks we d ideal couple buh we argue 2 much. I decided to get a life, and jez tot dat if he wanted to be in it he'll come. Him askn my brov to come work wv him is good and I appreciate it; my brov is like a reminder of me. His friend gave my brov d fone to speak wv me yday. He's friends still keep in touch. 'M hoping errytin pans out right.
It haz bin lng & iv waited 2 hear d outcom b/w ur GUY & U. So wotz up?
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by ITbomb(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
This is what happen when too much fvrk from a guy gets the spermm mix up with the brain cells .
Did u say it was intense ?
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Nadoson thanx for askn...nufin serious, came ova 2d ows. We'v spoke last thursday dat's all. I'm takin d chill pill cus wat'll be will def.be
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by numericalguy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
sugarbuns: Hello friends thanx for your contributions of before. Buh dere's sumfin else. After d calls and making sure my broda settles in properly I resumed no contact. His bday came and went and I didn't reach out to him at all. I saw missed calls from him afta dat buh I wasn't wv my fone at d time. One evening he called again and we spoke for abt 20 minutes wv him trying to do catch-up, talking and laffn a lot.he den ran out of airtym and it was late. 2 days later on a saturday I got bk from work and was chilln wv my nephews I den heard voices, only for me to look out and find him in d living room wv my broda, his broda and anoda dude. My sister and her husband entertained dem we all gisted like normal and dey had to leave cus of traffic. He held my hand until we gt outside, was trying to hugg me and all. Afta dey left I sent a msg "it was nice seeing you again, stay safe". It's nw thursday and I've nt heard a word from him. Sm1 pls advice what is goin on? Shld I sit still and wait for him.

OP, pls stay away from him. He seems a nice guy, you don't deserve him. You are a mean girl.
Habba! Even after the guy accomodated your brother in Lagos, his birthday came and went and you still didn't reach out to him at all.
I pray the guy meets a nice and gentle lady that will apreciate him and love him in return.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by ella2136(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
lol
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by ella2136(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
numerical_guy:

OP, pls stay away from him. He seems a nice guy, you don't deserve him. You are a mean girl.
Habba! Even after the guy accomodated your brother in Lagos, his birthday came and went and you still didn't reach out to him at all.
I pray the guy meets a nice and gentle lady that will apreciate him and love him in return.
AMEN
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by prospero5(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
deep in ur hrt, u know he wants u. but u play hard balls. tho he stil has u in mind, don't tink he has not bin taking his time too. he may evn be eyeing som1. do ur part, baby.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by ella2136(f): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
My sister I will advice u to forget about him and move on wit ur life and find someone else
As for this guy u don't deserve him anymore because u had ur chance to set things right but u
Misuse it.....
I can see u lose this guy because of ur impatient
Nw he wants u to see and let u know ur mistake

Nw u learned ur lesson......

Wish u all the best wit the next guy and no f**k up this time grin
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by sugarbuns(f): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2013
^^ if u say so. We'r actually cool, my life doesn't revolve around him anymore. He's busy wv his life as I am wv mine. Goin out of my way like visiting e.t.c will make him miss the point. Dere's only so much u can put up on nairaland, it's nt even possible for one to communicate d hurt and pain. Call my views out-dated but I'm wv d skl of tot dat believes guys shld seek out the women dey want. He knws my flaws and he also knws my strengths. He knws hw to reach me. What will be wv be. Thanx all
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Godmother(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
This guy is not being straight and is just keeping you hanging! Why call and visit you as if you both are still dating! I feel you guys should sit down to iron things out or cut off all contact completely so you can both heal and move on. If he's not doing it, nothing stops you from coming out to ask him whatsup. This is your heart we are talking about. Leave your school of thoughts at the back and do what will move you out of this present static situation

1 Like

Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
sugarbuns: ^^ if u say so. We'r actually cool, my life doesn't revolve around him anymore. He's busy wv his life as I am wv mine. Goin out of my way like visiting e.t.c will make him miss the point. Dere's only so much u can put up on nairaland, it's nt even possible for one to communicate d hurt and pain. Call my views out-dated but I'm wv d skl of tot dat believes guys shld seek out the women dey want. He knws my flaws and he also knws my strengths. He knws hw to reach me. What will be wv be. Thanx all

You are on point here. You've done your best that you love a man does not mean you should cheapen yourself. You are worthy of a good man who will take time to understand you too and does not want to lose you. If its meant to be he will find his way.
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
The above was me ranting sha. I guess my advice is simply keep an open line. Call him on his birthday, for heaven's sake. Talk to him as he talks to you. If you don't want to seem to be pushing, just respond to his push. This thing takes two. Your man is a human being with a need to be loved as well.

Your "whatever will be will be" philosophy is extremely unrealistic. The reality is that we decide what we will have in some cases, like with relationships. If you won't work at it, what will be will be a ruined relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? / As A Guy, What Name Would U Prefer To Be Called? / The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.