Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I.T Career Certification Decision - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / I.T Career Certification Decision (1510 Views)

I.T Jobs- Certifications Needed! / Pass Any I.T./Professional Exam In 2013 With Live Training Videos & Bootcamps / All I.T Certification Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.T Career Certification Decision by kclexa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
Taking the Right Path: Before diving into any I.T career path, you must find out what it involves and if you have the passion for it. I have met a couple of individuals who say they have Oracle certification or Microsoft certification and would like to take the Cisco certification exam. This is really not going to take you far because you will find yourself being "a jack of all trade and master of non"
Oracle is a Database management certification, so you don't have any business here if you love to be a Network Professional
Cisco certifications are for Network Professionals so if you are interested in Database or Server management then you are in the wrong place.

The point I am making is that you should take out time to plan out in line with your passion what branch of I.T you would like to be a Master.
Check out www.webzoneit.com
They have great tips and description on all I.T certifications
Re: I.T Career Certification Decision by xreal: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2010
True!
That makes some unfit to be employed, they 'ld be a master of none at d long run.

Good one.
Re: I.T Career Certification Decision by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ Poster,

Nice one pal.

(1) (Reply)

Is 3 Million Naira Enough To Start Life/business In Nigeria? / Material On Excel Macros / Urgent Vacancy 4 Medical Laboratory Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.