Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (16447 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 2:08am On Oct 05, 2013
SYNOPSIS:
In the year 2050, the well developed city of Eko Atlantic is destroyed and its inhabitants are infected by something that turns them into zombies.

Aaron's wife got infected and he decided to visit the Dead City so as to get a cure for her.

After not hearing from him in 24 hours, his chief commanding officer, Ben, sends for Aaron's twin brother, Andrew and shares his fears with him.

Andrew and his partner, Chika decide to do everything possible to get Aaron back to base.

But, will it be an easy quest? Especially when they discover that there are more dangerous creatures out there than the zombies?

WATCH OUT!!!
-----
EDIT:
smiley Here is the YouTube link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just "a glimpse of what to expect".
Editing is still going on.
There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out.
WATCH TRAILER HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjTmuEXju4&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nedlog(m): 2:25am On Oct 05, 2013
:-Xwill they visit babalawo for charms to take to the dead city..?

8 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 2:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Lolz. No way! This aint babalawo film o.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by fingard02k(m): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2013
lolzz.. Grabs seat, hey oga abeg bring me kpuf-kpuf and zobo..

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by vcvibes(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2013
ekaromail: In the year 2050, the well developed city of Eko Atlantic is destroyed and its inhabitants are infected by something that turns them into zombies.

Aaron's wife got infected and he decided to visit the Dead City so as to get a cure for her.

After not hearing from him in 24 hours, his chief commanding officer, Ben, sends for Aaron's twin brother, Andrew and shares his fears with him.

Andrew and his partner, Chika decide to do everything possible to get Aaron back to base.

But, will it be an easy quest? Especially when they discover that there are more dangerous creatures out there than the zombies?

WATCH OUT!!!
creatures like OBJ, BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM

10 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2013
fingard02k: lolzz.. Grabs seat, hey oga abeg bring me kpuf-kpuf and zobo..
Welcome to the show.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
vcvibes: creatures like OBJ, BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM
Na you talk am o! lipsrsealed
Na you talk am o!
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Tapout(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Smh...another kajola
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by prof800(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
When the trailer is out let us see it thanks.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
prof800: When the trailer is out let us see it thanks.
Sure. I will upload it in youtube and post the link on this thread.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....Make I wait for the trailer. But seriously undecided, that poster alone says a lot! But I will still wait for the trailer smiley
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
speedyboi: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....Make I wait for the trailer. But seriously undecided, that poster alone says a lot! But I will still wait for the trailer smiley
Not trying to blow too much breeze but the truth is, you WON'T be disappointed.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
ekaromail:
Not trying to blow too much breeze but the truth is, you WON'T be disappointed.

i HOPE NOT! smiley
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
I will upload more posters as the release date draws closer. Stay tuned
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by dominique(f): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2013
^ but you can at least help us with names of some of the cast and crew while we wait for the trailer.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2013
dominique: ^ but you can at least help us with names of some of the cast and crew while we wait for the trailer.
You will get to know the names when we release the trailer. Although we are still working on publicity but for now, I can tell you that everyone on the team is new. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by dominique(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Have they started shooting?
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
dominique: Have they started shooting?
Shooting is over. We are in stage 2, editing.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Kslib(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice one. Will be waiting for the trailer.

But seriously,those zombie's look hungry. Even if na cow blood and mosquito lap,abeg use am feed them.
All izz well!

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kslib: Nice one. Will be waiting for the trailer.

But seriously,those zombie's look hungry. Even if na cow blood and mosquito lap,abeg use am feed them.
All izz well!
Lolzzzzz. I hear you. Thanks for stopping by
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 4:39am On Oct 15, 2013
Here is the link to our fb fan page. http://www.facebook.com/deadcity247riseofthealiens.

And don't forget that the trailer will be out by end of this month. As soon as it is, I will keep you posted. Meanwhile, happy sallah celebration.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
A scene from the movie. What will you do if there is an alien at your corner ? cool

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by VillageBoi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
ekaromail: A scene from the movie. What will you do if there is an alien at your corner ? cool
I'll do the right thing... pull him shoe and trosis, kill am, sell am... na plenti meat be that grin (just kidding y'all)

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
VillageBoi:
I'll do the right thing... pull him shoe and trosis, kill am, sell am... na plenti meat be that grin (just kidding y'all)
Lolz. It will be fun watching you do that. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
*sighs*
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekwurekwu(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
ekaromail: In the year 2050, the well developed city of Eko Atlantic is destroyed and its inhabitants are infected by something that turns them into zombies.

WATCH OUT!!!

Keeps fingers crossed. The film sounds interesting.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: *sighs*
smiley
speedyboi: *sighs*

Sorry. I know the wait is long but the month is yet to end. Just hang in there for us pls.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
ekwurekwu:

Keeps fingers crossed. The film sounds interesting.
Yep! And we are doing our best to make sure we don't disappoint. Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
Another pix

Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekaromail: 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
smiley Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just a glimpse of what you will be seeing in the movie. There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgjTmuEXju4&feature=player_detailpage#t=0

Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in DVD format for PC download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvfgOEpB_S0&feature=player_detailpage#t=0
Re: Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) by ekwurekwu(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2013
ekaromail: smiley Here is the link to the Dead City Movie trailer in Mp4 format for phone download. Now mind you, this is just a glimpse of what you will be seeing in the movie. There will be a second official trailer by December so watch out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GgjTmuEXju4
The video is private? Oya, put am for public make we publicize am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daarsat / Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s / Is Pete Edochie Dead? What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.