Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (79949 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
I am a Bayern Munich fan for over 14 years from the time of football made in Germany
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by spikelord(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2006
I don't think you'll see a Bayern fan here
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mystikal(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
Bayern sucks!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2009
mystikal:

Bayern sucks!

[size=20pt]GBAM!!![/size]
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
Yes Dayokanu . opps he started the thread . . grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2009
So you've finally heeded to advice.
Well my a friend back in school loved Bayern like hell, unfortunately haven't seen or heard from in a while.
The truth is 'surprise surprise' i follow developments at the Olympic/Allianz meself. Infact one of the first names i learnt in football after Pele, Maradona and Gullit as a child was Lothar Mathaus. I loved that man too much back then.
I remember the 99 final, I've never forgiven Carsten Janker, He's probably the reason i never liked Pascal Cygan- a look alike.
Other of my favourites were Jens Jeremies, Geovanni Elber- wonder how great he would have been if Ronaldo was never born and ofcourse Effenberg.
Another reason why any neutral should like Bayern is their history. Do you know they were persecuted under Hitler cos they had Jewish links ? 1860munich prospered under the 3rd Reich while Bayern totally disappeared but reemerged after the war.
I remember football made in Germany too, Jean pier Papin was a big name back then. I didn't get to see much as i was boarder and only watched during hols.
May be if you stopped running your mouth wildly some supporters might surface. And i suggest you change the name of the thread cos the present one sucks.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by kaypumpin2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
Preposterously laughable this mundane thread. grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by ritchboy(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2009
To be honest, i think Leyton Orient have more fans than Bayern in Nigeria.
Oh well, u can always do a jackal and use multiple ID's grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:48am On Aug 27, 2009
who dug up this thread?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by rasputinn(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2009
spikelord:

I don't think you'll see a Bayern fan here

grin grin grin grin grin
Dayo is not even sure of what he's doing,so much so the thread is a question,ee yah cry cry cry
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2009
wtf!!!! dude you've been seeking solace for what now? 3years and u are still lonely, doesnt that tell you nothing?! lwkmdfh!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
leyton orient? 36 lions of lagos have more fans!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2009
Wont it be better than having all the agberos in Lagos supporting
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Wont it be better than having all the agberos in Lagos supporting

stay there, continue wallowing in self-solace. keep your head up man, renegade!!!  grin  grin  grin not to worry i will do my best to help your thread reach page 2, so you dont jump off a bridge in dejection, u mite dribble spit 97.2% of the time, but hell, uv got an arsenal legend in your moniker!!! grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by tkb417(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2009
i support 1860 since the days of our Lord Jesus Christ

can we merge this thread with 1860 fans?
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by HNIC(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
We must do all within our power to keep this thread alive!!! grin

Queastion 1-
According to the Spanish press, Arjen Robben has agreed a move to Bayern Munich from Real Madrid. The fee is reported to be 25 million euros.

Is the above true?
Robben + Ribery- Great Combo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
HNIC:

We must do all within our power to keep this thread alive!!! grin
aye grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
Bayern shall rise from the ashes and be great once again!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Borat1: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
who awoke this forlorn thread from its graceful slumber
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
dayokanu:

who dug up this thread?

Dayo. . . . .Is it true Bayern have signed Arjen Robben?
I think Ribery and Robben running the flanks for Bayern will be devastating.
Nice move.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2009
Sauron,

The Arjen Robben move is till in the offing

Kurz vor Ende der Wechselfrist will der FC Bayern noch mal auf dem Transfermarkt aktiv werden. Arjen Robben vom spanischen Vize-Meister Real Madrid hat das Interesse des deutschen Rekordmeisters auf sich gezogen. „Wir sind an der Personalie Robben interessiert, aber es kann kein Abschluss vermeldet werden“, sagte Pressechef Markus Hörwick am Donnerstag

Der 43-malige niederländische Nationalspieler wechselte vor zwei Jahren vom englischen Klub FC Chelsea zu den Königlichen und wurde dort sowohl als linker als auch als rechter Außenstürmer eingesetzt. In 50 Ligaspielen erzielte der 25-Jährige 11 Tore. Vor seiner Zeit bei Chelsea spielte er zwischen 2002 und 2004 gemeinsam mit FCB-Kapitän Mark van Bommel beim PSV Eindhoven.

This is from

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/aktuell/news/2009/20539.php?fcb_sid=09937cd15659d8def2d17438dd6ba578

I dont have an ENglish translation yet, It would afford Luis Van Gaal the opportunity to play his preferred 4-3-3
with Robben on the right. Gomez center and Ribery left
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
Don't mess with my sources. . . .

Real Madrid winger Arjen Robben has confirmed he has accepted an offer to join Bayern Munich.

The Dutchman's future has been the subject of intense speculation all summer following the arrivals of Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka.

A return to England has been mooted for Robben with Tottenham credited with an interest in the former Chelsea star, and in recent days Manchester United have also been linked with the player.

However, Bayern Munich have stolen a march on their rivals by agreeing a €25million (£22million) deal with Real to bring the Dutch international to the Allianz Arena.

Robben believes moving to Bayern is the best option for him as he is unlikely to be playing regularly for Real this season.

"This morning I made my decision. This is the best choice for me," Robben told Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad.

Bayern are hoping to tie up a deal for the 25-year-old in the next 48 hours as they look to have him available for this week's clash with reigning champions Wolfsburg.

Robben is the third Dutchman on his way out of El Santiago Bernabeu this summer following the likes of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Wesley Sneijder in leaving the Spanish giants.

The news of Robben's imminent arrival is sure to fuel speculation that Franck Ribery could leave Bayern before the close of the transfer windo
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11835_5517136,00.html
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2009
Waoh

ROBBen + ribERY = ROBBERY!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Europe is in trouble!!!!!!!!

All I need now is an average CB cos v Buyten is shit and Demi is injured, Badstuber is not yet 20
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
Things are looking up again.

I wont mind Luisao, Alex or any CB right now, Neuer deal can wait till next summer
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by yousouph(m): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2009
Europe in trouble with Robben? Hopefully, Bayern will not meet Barca again.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Waoh

ROBBen + ribERY = ROBBERY!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Europe is in trouble!!!!!!!!

All I need now is an average CB cos v Buyten is shit and Demi is injured, Badstuber is not yet 20
you forget Robben is a very selfish human being plus he is a ceramic child grin will soon crock tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2009
Robben is top notch!! He has been pretty healthy of late and I'm sure he'll make a difference in Bayern. . They seem to be falling apart fast and could use all the held they can get.

Robben is a bad guy!! U underestimate him at ur peril.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mystikal(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
hisssss!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Things are looking up again.

I wont mind Luisao, Alex or any CB right now, Neuer deal can wait till next summer

I don't care what anyone says. . . . .
Robben and Ribery working the flanks with a powerful striker in the middle will upset any team.
If Bayern can get 30 league games out of Robben. . . . . .Bundesliga is definitely going back to Bayern.
Robben will threaten, get players sent off, win free-kicks in dangerous places and cause general anarchy in Germany.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by mukina2: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
mystikal:

hisssss!
hahhahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
mukina2:

hahhahahahahaha grin grin grin

Close your mouth before i headbutt your teeth like Adebayor did to Bendtner. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't care what anyone says. . . . .
Robben and Ribery working the flanks with a powerful striker in the middle will upset any team.
If Bayern can get 30 league games out of Robben. . . . . .Bundesliga is definitely going back to Bayern.
Robben will threaten, get players sent off, win free-kicks in dangerous places and cause general anarchy in Germany.

In fact, me sef dey fear now. I don't like that Robben guy, the guy is dangerous. And Ribery is no joke either. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.