Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bayern Munich Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bayern Munich Fans (79889 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Smdh Bayern Munich Fans Caught having $ex In Stands During Hoffenheim Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by chic2pimp(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
Madrid have ronaldo who is better than robben.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:13am On Aug 30, 2009
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:17am On Aug 30, 2009
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Krayola2(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2009
haha. Robben's goal was badass!!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by biina: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2009
dayokanu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXp4v3CWuCs&feature=player_embedded
The blame for the first goal should be on the Wolfsburg player at the near post, who played on side about 4 bayern players, when the rest of the team and stepped up.
The other 2 goal were good counter attacks.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2009
Thats how we roll in Munich men
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2009
And what did you call me ?
GLORY SEEKER !
You degenerate piece of animal tissue straight of out Beelzebub's scrotum have the nerve to call me what ?
Next time you try ish like that I'll you and your whole bavarian posse mo fo'ed and have nazi asses pistol whipped like hell yeah.

A team that needed a player with less than 24hrs of on the job training to rescue their season is no team player. tongue

On a more serious note, i have lost all respect for English football. Atleast in Germany a cheating ref was sent to prison, in England the shit keeps getting worse.
I wonder what would have happened if that game was refed by a continental idiot. Atleast those ones try to appear fair. In England It's "yes we did it, do effing worst ".
I can't wait for 2010 so they stare with mouth open with their awful dentition at how worthless their players really are.
And as for you German hill billy, better not ever let me catch your blighted ass on my case again
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2009
LWKMD

Edoyad,

Take a cold shower. You really need it English football is a joke
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2009
Get set for the 'Baylacticos' as Robben and Ribéry prove deadlyBayern Munich's attacking double-act of Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry will take some stopping this season

Forget 250ml of syrupy-pink bull sperm for £1.01 a pop – you need €50m (£44m) to give yourself a set of proper wings. That much was evident on Saturday evening when two red-clad speed freaks tore up the pitch in the Allianz Arena to leave even their team-mate Mario Gómez gasping. "I couldn't keep up with them," the Bayern striker said later. Neither could Wolfsburg.

Arjen Robben and Franck Ribéry only played 30 minutes together in the second half, but that was more than enough to utterly destroy the champions. The visitors were happy with keeping the score respectable at 3–0 in the end.

Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2009
thank you real madrid, finally dk, has something to be happy about. 'batylacticos', bloody wannabe!!! grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2009
Yes oh.

Thank God for retards like Fiorentino Perez who would send Makalele out and bring in David Beckham, Michael Owen and Jonathan Woodgate
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
a ba e yo jare (we rejoice with you) grin but meanwhile hope you collected health insurance along with him oh!
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2009
Should you get the insurance on roSICKy who even has it in his name
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Borat1: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
This thread is just a WANKROOM!
It should not have been resuscitated. Now DK can come here to rub one off each time his average team manages to win a match in that below par league. sad
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by MrCrackles(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
Bayern thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I laugh in Nazi! grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by allboyz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bayern thread shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I laugh in Nazi! grin

Hahaha Bro. . . its worth all the effort now grin grin grin grin grin grin

DK - i dey Gbadun u jor. . . grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2009
Altar boy brash Alli,

Its no ones fault thatyour sorry team is on the 4th trophyless season
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2009
dayokanu:

Altar boy brash Alli,

It's the FIFTH. . . .

2005/6
2006/7
2007/8
2008/9
2009/10
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's the FIFTH. . . .
2005/6
2006/7
2007/8
2008/9
2009/10
dayokanu:

Altar boy brash Alli,
OK cool
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2009
no one should blame DK, it was a rescue mission, the solutide was causing dementia we had to do something.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by allboyz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
Lolz im loving this. . . . . . .

so Sauron added the 5TH season for ARSENAL ? I laugh in Isoko and UKWALE. . . .

lets meet in MAY. . . .

DK - when is Bayern's next game? grin grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2009
come, people what is wrong with you. dont let this thread die again, it is directly proportional to the possibility of DK coming to drool on all other threads!!! u av been warned!! grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:05am On Sep 03, 2009
Regardless GAYYners wold know no peace till WenGAYY is sacked
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by slimshay(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
DK, i know u can never fall my hand, anyways the thread is still alive. i've not seen you on Gunner thread for days, see that company can be a real soothing antidote for dementia!!! grin grin
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2009
sad sad
now that Robben might be returning with a long term injury as he usually does, who'll rescue hopeless Munchchen ?
To make things worse, the transfer window is closed so there'll be no opportunity to mitigate his loss.
cry It's not fair
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2009
GAYYners I dont know why u aint bothered about your trophylessness
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by edoyad(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2009
cry cry cry cry

I suffered terribly trying to dig this thread back from the abyss.
Dayo, you owe me 4
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2009
Maybe that would make your clueless team win a Carling cup at least
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by sirwebs(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2009
Bayern thread! what a travesty. We might as well have a Jasper Utd thread.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2009
A travesty is when a particular trophyless club continue to occupy bandwidth

Like pouring water into a basket
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by sirwebs(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2009
We'v gone beyond getting trophies for the sake of trophies. We now stretch the boundaries of possibilities like going thru a season unbeaten, winning with the youngest squad possible and for this season, winning the UCL unbeaten. Welcome to the future Dayokanusaurus.
Re: Bayern Munich Fans by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
ex Bayern youth Matt Hummels score for Dortmund

Dortmund 1 Bayern 0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.