Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85241 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chickygirl: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2013
minudus:

Hahahahhaa... I don get 2 copies out of the so-called 4 copies... I know say before 6pm I will get d remaining on....
@ esHeris, Thanks A LOT..
Am studying the Question Like GRE and JAMB Exams..
pls dear, kindly forward it 2 me..my email is swe.co..God will bless u

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by philipkarl: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Tobexin: bro thank you for the pastquestions pls i have some few questions to ask that is not clear to me

Can you differentiate the differences btw the first millitary president and first military head of state because i came across that question in the previous year exam. And where is the headquater of ecowas located because i think it is in abuja and i couldn't find it in the options
please TOBEX,EXTEND THE HAND OF LOVE TO ME AND SEND ME THE PAST QUESTIONS TOO. chimabobo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Walexp(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2013
annfeliks:
Ok thnks
Number 9 is absolutely correct (D,was) is d answer.
Hint: When a name is mentioned in a sentence and dat name goes with a conjuction "with" followed by other name(s), the next verb that follows is singular verb not plural verb. Had it been the conjuction is "and", that is when we use a plural verb.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by afunmmy: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
minudus:

Hahahahhaa... I don get 2 copies out of the so-called 4 copies... I know say before 6pm I will get d remaining on....

Pls share d questions wit a broda @ adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg now, share copies to me too, twaintoy@rocketmail.com. Pleaseeeeeeeee, do me well. Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by philipkarl: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Bereal247:

Can you share with me? My email address is: bereal247@hotmail.com
please share with me, chimabobo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by philipkarl: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2013
afunmmy:

Pls share d questions wit a broda @ adedayofunmmy@yahoo.com tnx

please share with a broda, chimabobo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fungramot(f): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg help Ūя̲̅ sister. Forward d copies τ̅☺ fungramot@gmail.com thAnks
minudus:

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abioz(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2013
minudus: @Esheris,
Thank God For You.. I really appreciate ur effort..
May God Bless you and Grant favour within this period of time..
Am so happy... Past Questions and idea on how to tackle it...
Immigration Here I join you..
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!

pls bro...kindly sent me d past question. clermont@gmail.com

gracias
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ayoj: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2013
@ echeris,pls can u repost d questions seems admin remove ur post or send to me abeg u ayoj4real@yahoo.com tnx plenty
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abdulslutsky(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!
Bros abeg make we all join immigration together now.omisade.niyi157@gmail.com.thnks in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2013
am sori plz i cant post it again my hands are tight if u want 2 get d copies cal @oluwacolded

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dare2011(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls,for d sake of brotherly love,any body wt immigration past questions shd do me a favor by send it thru my mail
adesanyaolusegun2011@yahoo.com
may God bless u as u do so.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fada8: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Pls can somebody send me the immigration's past question. My email is chybike88@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by sice: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2013
pls bro...kindly sent me
d past question. To oseghale.kennedy@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2013
To those asking for free past question for God's sake the past questions is just 1,000 and some is still looking for free of charge pastquestions most of u spent more than 10k on credit, my tutorial used thousands of naira to bring the pastquestions out and u expect us to share it free of charge at first when this page started u all doubted the creditbility of the past question but now all of u want to die on it becos u had found out it real.

Even though i share the pastquestions free of charge on nairaland people will get it and sell it even some that bought it from us have started selling it and they expect to see the face of God

The past questions is not a mandatory thing read ur book if u don't have the money to buy it, the NIS is not meant for all the applicants likewise the past questions.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by andycoy4real(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2013
minudus:

pls am on my kneel kindly share wit me andycoy4real@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: To those asking for free past question for God's sake the past questions is just 1,000 and some is still looking for free of charge pastquestions most of u spent more than 10k on credit, my tutorial used thousands of naira to bring the pastquestions out and u expect us to share it free of charge at first when this page started u all doubted the creditbility of the past question but now all of u want to die on it becos u had found out it real.

Even though i share the pastquestions free of charge on nairaland people will get it and sell it even some that bought it from us have started selling it and they expect to see the face of God

The past questions is not a mandatory thing read ur book if u don't have the money to buy it, the NIS is not meant for all the applicants likewise the past questions.
Chilla nah, shooo!!! Which one is death on top am again? Cool ya temper bro. Mind u, not everybody wants it free, some of us actually wants to pay, i av given my email addy twice but no response. U sef dey one kin, u shld av replied us via d email addys that the questions are not free, and tell us the payment details, rather dan using style to insult adults here. Anywayz, how do one get the questions and d payment procedures? If u want to do business, reply me, twaintoy@rocketmail.com or twaintoy@gmail.com. Ciao.....
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2013
twaintoy: Chilla nah, shooo!!! Which one is death on top am again? Cool ya temper bro. Mind u, not everybody wants it free, some of us actually wants to pay, i av given my email addy twice but no response. U sef dey one kin, u shld av replied us via d email addys that the questions are not free, and tell us the payment details, rather dan using style to insult adults here. Anywayz, how do one get the questions and d payment procedures? If u want to do business, reply me, twaintoy@rocketmail.com or twaintoy@gmail.com. Ciao.....
i never wish anybody death sister but it is painful,i don't reply emails if u need it call me 08139018012
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by cabasaa: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2013
Please help me out . I paid 1K for my NIS on getting to the cafe to print my aknowledgement slip . The reply said I should wait for two working days before my payment can be receive . Plz how true is dat. Plz help me
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Phamoxy(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2013
annfeliks: @Echeris, May Almighty God shower u with blessings from above. You have indeed relieved us. I really appreciate
Pls kindly forward d past questions to my email: bjfamous2g2003@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
cabasaa :
Please help me out . I paid 1K for my NIS on getting to the cafe to print my aknowledgement slip . The reply said I should wait for two working days before my payment can be receive . Plz how true is dat. Plz help me
i just printed out one that usually says that this morning so kindly go and recheck but i called the phone no in website

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Phamoxy(m): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks Bro!
MmmmmuuuuuuaaaaAhhhh!!!
Pls kindly forward d past questions to my email: bjfamous2g2003@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pompey1477(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2013
Please any good samaritan should send the past question to me and God will bless u richly.please send it to brianosa@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Church12: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2013
My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve human problem.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we av solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
We are sorry, we may not be able to give it out for free, because expenses we incure before it reach this stage is huge.
We therefore agree to send it to any interested person at low rate of #300 for all including answer.(english, maths, & current affairs).
Note that u can send #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997 , including ur email and expect it in the next 30minutes.
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect"
note that it is NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE Past questions not this this yr.
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2013
annfeliks:

Number 9 is absolutely correct (D,was) is d answer.

Hint: When a name is mentioned in a sentence and dat name goes with a conjuction "with" followed by other name(s), the next verb that follows is singular verb not plural verb. Had it been the conjuction is "and", that is when we use a plural verb.
u tried but let me chip in something in there

If two subjects are linked with a conjunction apart from AND it is the first subject that determines the answer

Hope u still remember the law of concord

Look at this example

1.Mr tunde with his wives and children .......... traveling to london tomorrow

A.are b.is

The answer is B is, it is mr tunde that is relevant while the others are useless,mr tunde is one person and it goes with d singular verb is.

Example 2

The farmers with their boy ......... Going to the farm

A.is B.are

The ans is B are it is the farmers that is relevant and it determines the ans.

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by galaxi(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2013
annfeliks: @Echeris, May Almighty God shower u with blessings from above. You have indeed relieved us. I really appreciate
Pls cn u kindly forward the past questiosns to ekepmbah@mail.com,thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by galaxi(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=annfeliks]
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yakeeboy: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
Church12: My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we av solve it.
We are sorry, we may not be able to give it out for free, because expenses we incure before it reach this stage is huge.
We therefore agree to send it to any interested person at low rate of #300 for all including answer.(english, maths, & current affairs).
Note that u can send #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997 , including ur email and expect it in the next 30minutes.
#scam alert i smell something fishy in this ur post don't come here to take the remaining change from our pocket ooo and this one wey u write na story nah oluwakolded own sure pass twuale baba.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: u tried but let me chip in something in there

If two subjects are linked with a conjunction apart from AND it is the first subject that determines the answer

Hope u still remember the law of concord

Look at this example

1.Mr tunde with his wives and children .......... traveling to london tomorrow

A.are b.is

The answer is B is, it is mr tunde that is relevant while the others are useless,mr tunde is one person and it goes with d singular verb is.

Example 2

The farmers with their boy ......... Going to the farm

A.is B.are

The ans is B are it is the farmers that is relevant and it determines the ans.

Thanks for the info. Am fully aware of dat but I forgot to chip that in.**winks**
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Church12: My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.

Hey!!!!! Guy no use us make money abeg. How genuine is this your post and service. Tell us or show us examples from the past questions you have
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
minudus:

pls bro forward to my email: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.