Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85223 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Church12: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
this is just little out of it

CURRENT AFFAIRS

A) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939 (b) 1914 (c) 1945 (d) 1950
B) The first military coup-de’tat in Africa was in
(a) Libya (b) Liberia (c) Egypt (d) Nigeria
C) Nigeria became 36 states under the regime of
(a) Olusegun Obasanjo (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Ibrahim Babagida (d) Yakubu Gowon
D) The first military head of state was
(a) Yakubu Gowon (b) Aguiyi Ironsi (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Ernest Shonekan
E) Oil can be found in one of the following state in Nigeria
(a) Lagos (b) Anambra (c) Ondo (d) Ekiti
F) Tin is majorly found in
(a) Jos (b) Enugu (c) Kano (d) Imo
G) Oil was first discovered by Shell-BP in Nigeria ___________
(a) Oloibiri (b) Idanre (c) Warri (d) Kabba
H) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS (b) OAU (c) UN (d) OPEC
I) The last military head state of Nigeria was
(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
J) The name Nigeria was coined by _______
(a) Flora Shaw (b) Mary Slessor (c) Lord Lugard (d) Juman Goldie
K) The legislature in Nigeria is called
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative
L) The legislature in Britain is referred to as _________
(a) House of common (b) White house (c) Congress (d) Parliament
M) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960 (b) 1973 (c) 1959 (d) 1963

ANSWER
.C .C .B .B.C .A .A .B .A .A .C .D .B

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve human problem.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we av solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
We are sorry, we may not be able to give it out for free, because expenses we incure before it reach this stage is huge.
We therefore agree to send it to any interested person at low rate of #300 for all including answer.(english, maths, & current affairs).
Note that u can send #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997 , including ur email and expect it in the next 30minutes.
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect"
note that it is NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE Past questions not this this yr.
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by jamesbridget13(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Grt

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
abdulslutsky:
Bros abeg make we all join immigration together now.omisade.niyi157@gmail.com.thnks in anticipation
olaoganiru@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeman87: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Church12: this is just little out of it

CURRENT AFFAIRS

(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative

ANSWER

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we av solve it.
We are sorry, we may not be able to give it out for free, because expenses we incure before it reach this stage is huge.
We therefore agree to send it to any interested person at low rate of #300 for all including answer.(english, maths, & current affairs).
Note that u can send #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997 , including ur email and expect it in the next 30minutes.

Hey.....I dnt like dis phrase 'current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.'..u got dat wrong, wat makes u think dats d major problem in d society...
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Church12: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Geofree consult have desided to forward only
curren affair question and answer to interested person for free.
We shall send it in full after u av send us #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997.
To enjoy send ur name ur location and ur email to 08034899997
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Church12: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
current affair question and answer to interested person for free.
We shall send it in full after u av send us #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997.
To enjoy this, send ur name, ur location and ur email to 08034899997
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by twaintoy(f): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oluwacolded: i never wish anybody death sister but it is painful,i don't reply emails if u need it call me 08139018012
Alright then, will get back to u after tthe salah break.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Tobexin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Church12:
current affair question and answer to interested person for free.
To enjoy this, send ur name, ur location and ur email to 08034899997
scam alert this questions were posted on twitter this morning so don't fall a prey for him ooo moreover it was this guy that paraded himeself as an airforce official and he duped so many people for prove check is name on google i don talk my own
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by promisechild(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
@tobex no be you go tell us this one after all we are all graduates,nairalanders aren't fool i would rather buy from oluwacolded than to buy from him.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by zelexotunla(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2013

CURRENT AFFAIRS

ANSWER

. Bro welldone,check dat question H. I'm afraid u myt got it wrong may be typing error sha.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by promisechild(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
zelexotunla: . Bro welldone,check dat question H. I'm afraid u myt got it wrong may be typing error sha.
bro hw u expect make him know when he be scam
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abedoyin: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2013

CURRENT AFFAIRS

ANSWER

Pls review the 'H' question,dnt mislead us.Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Oluwacolded: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
NOTICE DISCLIAMER

PATH-WAY TUTORS KUBWA ABUJA IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE NIS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANY OTHER TRANSACTION DONE WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS IS AT OWNER RISK WE HEREBY WISH TO VINDICATE OURSELVES FROM ANY DENTING IMAGE.

WE WISH TO THANK THOSE THAT PURCHASED THE PAST QUESTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND IN OUR OFFICE THAT GOD WOULD CONTINOUSLY BLESS YOU AND WE PROMISED TO GIVE Y0U BEST OF IMFORMATION IN SECURING YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THE NIS

BOTH THE HARD AND SOFT COPY IS AVALIABLE

FOR THE HARD COPY VISIT OUR OFFICE-POSITIVE STEP ACADEMY OPPOSITE DAY BY DAY NUR/PRI SCH KUBWA PW ABUJA

FOR THE SOFT COPY CONTACT 08139018012

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fungramot(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
@bigdreams tanx a bunch. Kindly send it τ̅☺ fungramot@gmail.com 4 easy access. Tanx in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chickygirl: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

Thanks.
God willl surely bless u richly, pls forward to sweetlili276@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chickygirl: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2013

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
fungramot: @bigdreams tanx a bunch. Kindly send it τ̅☺ fungramot@gmail.com 4 easy access. Tanx in anticipation

I have sent it to you. Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.

I have not been able to upload it to a free file hosting service as the internet connection here is very bad.

To all,

Please, kindly exercise patience as I try to upload and post the link here.

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2013

Thanks.
thanks in anticipation @bigdreams. Pls forward to my mail: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bobjob: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks bigdream. I will appreciate if u send me d material. ifeanyiegbu@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
chicky-girl:

Sent.

Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
talk2davoo: thanks in anticipation @bigdreams. Pls forward to my mail: talk2davoo2012@gmail.com

bobjob: Thanks bigdream. I will appreciate if u send me d material. ifeanyiegbu@gmail.com

Sent.

Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fungramot(f): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bigdreams:

I have sent it to you. Please, kindly forward to others who would request for it here too.

I have not been able to upload it to a free file hosting service as the internet connection here is very bad.

To all,

Thanks.
tanx u §ø much. I've seen it. God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by seundy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2013

CURRENT AFFAIRS

ANSWER

Hmmmmmm...Nigeria youths "creating employment for themselves through employment" is it the world that is turning to these or the livings? Hmmm. leaders of tomorrow, by the time this ones become Nigeria leader.............in the name of Entrepreneurship.......... Baba God Nigerians need a change of mindset.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
fungramot: tanx u §ø much. I've seen it. God bless u

Amen.

Please, kindly help out others who would also be making requests here by forwarding it to their email addresses and notifying them here as well.

Thank you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2013

Thanks.

Pls send to my mail annfeliks83@yahoo.com. May God reward u abundantly
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by annfeliks(f): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
fungramot: tanx u §ø much. I've seen it. God bless u
@fungramot abeg send to annfeliks83@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bro, plz spdf911@gmail.com, God bless u.
Bigdreams:

Amen.

Please, kindly help out others who would also be making requests here by forwarding it to their email addresses and notifying them here as well.

Thank you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bobjob: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks bigdream. May God reward u 4 ur kind gesture. I got d materials. God bless.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
spdf: Bro, plz spdf911@gmail.com, God bless u.

Please, kindly do others a favour by sending it to them as they request here or in other places.

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by abdulslutsky(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
fungramot: @bigdreams tanx a bunch. Kindly send it τ̅☺ fungramot@gmail.com 4 easy access. Tanx in anticipation
Extend the kindness to omisade.niyi157@gmail.com..thanks in anticipation.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by nekede11(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Big bros,i will appreciate if u can roll it here 4 me,my frnds are in dare need of it.kaluchuk@gmail.com.thanks man
Bigdreams:

To all,

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Is Civil Defence, Prisons And Immigration Doing Internal Recruitment? / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.