Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

@Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? (860 Views)

Funny Way She Solved This Simple Mathematics In Her Class / Magic Or Miracle? China River Turns Blood Red, No One Knows Why / Anybody Knows How Lagos State University Do Clearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

@Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
I have read some old threads and this lady never cease to amaze me with her eccentricity. She goes off key and deviate from what others think.
Like the fukc, I am interested in the way she thinks, there is something about her that is striking, I want to know.
Thanks
p.S:im not crushing nor hating on her, just an honest observation needing clearance.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ask R231, he knows her very well. According to him, she's an escapee of yaba left with access to internet lipsrsealed

For example, here's is R231 reply to her in spongeback's "fitness" thread grin
r231:

Nobody can undecided undecided

You have stayed too long in the old pples home and its starting to affect you

Press the buzzer by your bed so the nurse can attend to you granny

2 Likes

Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
carujmonella: Ask R231, he knows her very well. According to him, she's an escapee of yaba left with access to internet lipsrsealed
this is serious
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
this is serious

Veli veli selious and also, odikwa veli lisky grin

1 Like

Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tpia is lipsrsealed this is a thread about
https://www.nairaland.com/1424987/nollywood-actress-actor-sikiratu-sindodo#17898244
This is her comment

tpia@:
is this femi adebayo the same person as lanre nzeriba?

thuoght he took pictures with yvonne mercy some time back.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
See what i am saying
tpia1: and yes, some of you need to get a life outside of here, whatever you decide to do with your account is your own business, you sound like you have lost touch with reality and may need help.
tpia1: madam, whats the meaning of that ______ thread you opened in the other setion?

why are you people so demonic, do you think you will never die?

fear God nah, your life should not be based on all this occultic and self destructive behaviour.

use your brain for goodness sake, i hate it when people intentionally make themselves s.tupid.

and find a real job, gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by AbuMikey(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
From Jakumo to Tpia
Jakumo:
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the
moderator advising you to desist from steering
discussions over to un-needed hate mongering,
Tipa, but there is something very comical about
YOU, a conditionally invited GUEST at the
nairaland dinner table, ranting like a trampled ant
and issuing ultimatums to the banquet host, given
that you posses ZERO powers to do anything other
than accept an outright ban if you choose not to
shut the phuck up on certain subjects when
POLITELY requested to do so by those authorized to
vaporise your user name for the rest of all time,
forcing you to assume a new name like your mentor
and role model, BecomeRich.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
carujmonella: Ask R231, he knows her very well. According to him, she's an escapee of yaba left with access to internet lipsrsealed

#faints
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by homesteady(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'll not sit down and watch you people insult Tpia! grin
Let me write the names of people that are insulting her!
5points
Abu Mikey
Spongeback
carujmonella

I'm going to call her! grin
Una don enter trouble today! grin
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by AbuMikey(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
From Beaf to Tpia grin

Beaf:

[size=14pt]Tpia last got some "oo la la" at a bus stop in the 1940's. [/size]
The menopausal winsh has no husband, boyfriend or male acquaintance of any sort. Damn!
She has even forgoten where "it" is. . . So she takes out her frustration on NL.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Vivly(f): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady: I'll not sit down and watch you people insult Tpia! grin
5points
Abu Mikey
Spongeback
carujmonella

I thought you also opened a thread for Tpia
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by AbuMikey(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points
Abu Mikey
Spongeback
carujmonella

Shey you wan put me for trouble gringrin
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points
Abu Mikey
Spongeback
carujmonella

before nko? PRO, PA of nairaland.
I refuse to be jobless in my life!
So help me God.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points
Abu Mikey
Spongeback
carujmonella

before nko? U get work?? PRO, PA of nairaland.
I refuse to be jobless in my life!
So help me God.
Re: @Tpiah, Anybody knows why she Behaves The Way She Does? by r231(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2013

are you that bored today... undecided undecided

Thread LOCKED

(1)

MODERN SLAVERY MAP: Nigeria Among Africa's Top Slave-holding Nations – Survey / A Nairaland Moderator Has Been Hacked / No Joke! Basketmouth Under Fire Over Rap.e Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.