Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (839 Views)

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities / University of Abuja Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by donkross1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
just wondering if i have my fellow gwagsites around. if yes plz pop up n lets talk bout unigwags.
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by levite101(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2013
xup gwagsites!how has it been coping with this ASUU strike
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by donkross1(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
levite101: xup gwagsites!how has it been coping with this ASUU strike

Boring ooo. buh i heard some peepz r still in gwags. finking of join dem soon if dem no call off d strike.
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by levite101(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
don kross: Boring ooo. buh i heard some peepz r still in gwags. finking of join dem soon if dem no call off d strike.
what department are you and level
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by r250: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Would you like to earn your Masters degree in technology from a world-class university ?

One of the top engineering universities in the world, Carnegie Mellon University in Rwanda will be recruiting and Interviewing in Abuja, Nigeria at the Transcorp Hilton hotel.

On the 09th November 2013.

Between 4 to 8pm, Interview and learn about earning an MS in Information Technology or an MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering.

https://www.facebook.com/events/438335846270302/?previousaction=join&source=1

RSVP HERE | http://www.cmu.edu/rwanda/events/nigeria-2013.html
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by donkross1(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2013
levite101: what department are you and level
. Econs 300l.
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Dannyxy(m): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Where are the mods?, abeg move this thing to front page jor
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by donkross1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannyxy: Where are the mods?, abeg move this thing to front page jor
. Lolz no mind dem mods oo dem no know say na we be capital city uni
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by donkross1(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Fellaz heard we v resumed oo, too late a call tho. Am I the only one dat is planing to resume next year ?
Re: University Of Abuja Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by levite101(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2013
don kross: . Econs 300l.
pols.200

(1) (Reply)

Funaab 2014/2015 Admission Guidelines: "Did You Know" Info About Funaab P.ume / Shekarau Pleads With Poly Lecturers To End Strike / What's The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.