Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,288 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34608 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by otijah(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Onye~Ego:
Mine was my uncle 'MOSES' my dearest d last person i called a UNcle died a motor accided... Head smasked... *hearth broken*.. I drank alot dat day.
bros I sympathize with u, but ur english is something else, soo disastrous

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
First Doctor strike 2001 m¥ immediate elder sister on a bike was hit b¥ a danfo had a fratured right hand and some-broken ribs, the government hospital will not take her and the private wanted mone¥. We weren't aware of all this until later when we were called eventuall¥ she was taken to the theartre and the doctor told me it was a 50'/, chance ; She died of internal bleeding. It was a hot and sunn¥ da¥ but I felt cold all through, she was m¥ closest pal tom-boish and sometime even put on some of m¥ clothes still sad. sad

I hate doctors going on strike, ver¥ sad because it could have been avioded.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by yemi2plus(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is name was Moses Francis. He died something around last two years or so. He was my schoolmate, his death shocked me. R.I.P bulldog
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by drdams: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
D death of my dearest Gen. Sanni Abacha smtyms in 1998.. And Fela AnIKUlapo Kuti a year Earlier..

It was so painful. # sobs #

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ehiblessing(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm it still looks like a dream 11/2/2009, mum u left us at just 47yrs knowing hw much we needed you more in our life. Life is not fair indeed and non of our lives ve never remain the same, luv u mum even in death
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
The most painful death I can never possibly forget would be d death of my dad. I was 9years old. I remember our living room full of people and my mom on the floor crying. My sis and I were sent to the verndah to play but we were peeping from d windows.
When people say that an event changed their lives, they have no idea what that statement means until they lied my life.
Well, its bn some odd years now and his memory still lives on in my heart forever.
RIP Daddy u will be proud of how ur little girl turned out. cry

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by movmentish(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
my dad,then my gf,now my mum....death doesnt even hurt me anymore,i sumtyms ask death 'is dat all you've got'

5 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Rooneyboy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Death of my child hood friend, 11-11-2011, died on this day, two weeks after he was shot by thieves...........
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine was my cousin. He was my age mate. I remember we used to fight over who was older. He had malaria and was given ground pawpaw leaves to drink which damaged his kidneys. He died of kidney failure. It was so painful. When I heard he was sick and it was kidney issues I just started crying so when he died I couldn't cry anymore.

Second was another cousin who was shot at KFC. He went out with his girlfriend and was shot. Still so painful to my family.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by DollyParton1(f): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
My mom. October 17 2010. She died of breast cancer.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by tolurainbow(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadMy mum n dad may dere are soul continue 2 rest in peace.. sadMy mum n dad may dere are soul continue 2 rest in peace..
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Odunharry(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
May d soul of My late sister R.I.P,AMEN...Hmmmm,it a painful thing.after battling with a sickness 4 over a month..God knows best
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by mesther96(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP oyindamola,she slept beside me dt fateful day n neva woke up,dec 31st 2011
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Symphony007: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
I would'nt call this the most painfull but it surely haunts me till today. On 10th december 2005, i lost my childhood friend to the sosoliso plane crash. She was coming home for vacation from school in abuja. She and i were so so close...not until now that i'm a little grown up that i realize that i actually loved her. Those our childhood fondness was actually love. I will never know if she felt the same way but she will forever be in my heart.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nekaa(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my mom, February this year.... Still talked about some minutes ago... Missing u momma
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Deiok(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my Grandmother, RIP Grandma. I still miss her till today.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Symphony007: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
dr dams: D death of my dearest Gen. Sanni Abacha smtyms in 1998.. And Fela AnIKUlapo Kuti a year Earlier..

It was so painful. # sobs #
sanni abacha? You need help.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
the death of my immediate elder bro six months ago. It was painful cos thats the first time i'd experience d death of a really close loved one. Worse still is the fact dat he was very healthy two days b4 he died. Common purging?! Who could've believed it was just purging dat led to his death?! Its still fresh and painful cos no one expected death for such a thing. To worsen the case, he's my birthday mate. My first ever. Rip b.j
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Deiok(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
yemi2plus: Is name was Moses Francis. He died something around last two years or so. He was my schoolmate, his death shocked me. R.I.P bulldog
And this also.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by wasak(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
at times we just need threads like ds to reflect on the essence of life. I rly can't stand this thread.
an ephemeral world it is #sobs#

4 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by chinchek: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ngenge: The most painful death of a loved one I have experienced hapened in august 2008.He is my aunt's husband,an orthopaedic consultant with federal medical centre Owerri,acting HOD in department of Protesis & Orthopaedic tech(FUTO), Surgeon to many private clinics in Owerri & Port harcourt. He slumped and died while walking to his office after going for ward round for his patients. Aged 51. A man of little words but brave in action. I couldn't cry when I heard the news cos in my wildest imagination,he is not suppose to die even in d next 30 years. Medical science,finance nd gentility would have saved him but they couldn't. Chai,may d soul of Dr.R.N. Ikechukwu rest with his creator. What's your own most painful death of a loved one?

Dr Ikechukwu was my Consultant. I did my Housemanship under him in 2006. His sudden death while in apparent state of gud health was a huge blow to the medical community. May his most gentle soul continue to RIP
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by frank317: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my mum on september 11 2010, she died of liver problem. It hurt cos I never got the chance to pay her back all her kindess, I miss her so much

I lost my fiance April this year, she was in the 'the young luxerous bus that hit a tanker and everybody burnt to death. The worst part was that she was a copper and could have traveled earlier but the alawee was delayed so she went with her last card. She spoke with al thuogh on her way ontil her number said switched off. I never heard from her again. I still don't believe she is gone because the only thought I have of her is a lively girl. I stll cry till today and the love we had was somthing else. I just can't get over her.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
otijah: bros I sympathize with u, but ur english is something else, soo disastrous

dat was because i typed it absent minded... Wit tears in my eyes... I saw d 'accided' n 'smaked'... Sorry it was only a typographical error....

Pls y create dis thread??.. *grab some bottle again**

8 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by misterh(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
That would be the death of my Islamic teacher. He died during Ramadan in 2007. Slept & never woke up.
Another one that pained me is the death of a coursemate on Nov 26, 2012. Dude was coming back from Lagos where he had gone to distribute questionnaire for his Final Year project. Got involved in a road crash in Ikire.
RIP to them.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Jerryjat(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mine was dat of a dear friend....

8yrs ago i tink.... Suffered 4rm Ulsar... Was operated successful... But was left alone by d nurses dat should b taking care of him... D lad needed to use d toilet and since he was all alone... He tried to reach 4 d toilet... But wasn't strong enough... He hadn't been eating so he fell while trying to reach 4 d toilet... His head hit d wall and dat was wen he gave up...

He was a twin(Taiye)... His twin sis he's still here...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Jibwillz: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
13/02/2001, Lost ma eldr bro in a Traqic crash... Head qt crush'd by d bk wheelz ofa molue bus wiv full passenqr on board....

15/02/2011, lost ma 1 n onli beloved eldr bro aqain 2 (kidnry disease) failure...
Both occur'd withn a 10yr intervalz,,, a dae b4 val & a dae aftr val...

Ma qrlfrnd n frendz alwaiz wundr'd y I dnt do val,,, buh thn I quez thy'll nvr knw d pain of luzn 2 brothrz bak2bak...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by freecocoa(f): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
movmentish: my dad,then my gf,now my mum....death doesnt even hurt me anymore,i sumtyms ask death 'is dat all you've got'
I didn't want to comment on this thread cos its just too sad having lost my mum who was aged 47 in 2010 but man, your comment has me crying.

Like seriously, death is such an hediot, I sympathize with you my friend and the rest of you on this thread.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by proudlyAfrica(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
mine was my cousin,Peter. He resembled me in almost evrything! I was in school then,that was in 2010 after i visited him in his office GTbank in Lagos .After three days i went back smbdy came to my house and was askin of my parents wth tears in his eyes ....to cut the story short, a thunder blew in his house & consumed everything includin my half flesh,,,tears....burnt him to ashes...it took me mnths to recover frm dat shock...he was makin a beautiful planin for me after school ,was caring, infact he was more than a brother to me....miss Him too much...each time i saw him in the dream, we would wailed together,,he would neva utter a word! One fateful knight in the dream dis year, i was telling him hw i still loved him, he was just lookin @ me tho' i knew he was dead in dat dream ..even as i write nw, i still feel he is here wth me..RIP brother...(Peter , Ugochukwu) God is aware of evrything & will reward all according to our deed on earth...Rest on bro! Till dat morning....love YOU!...tears....
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Owanxyz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
my Dadmy Dadmy Dad
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by tellwisdom: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Eni ba lomo. Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by mcdokwe(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
My Dad just last May.... Just spoke with him over the phone in the morning only to be woken up midnight that he was gone... No reported ill health, body pain or premonition of death... Just so painful and still difficult a reality to accept... I look forward to dreams because that is the only realm I can still share with him. He was a patient farmer that was taken just about when the harvest was ready
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by simongonner: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my friends-Augustine and Francis..Me and my Frnd Augustine had a fight on june 2006 and we didn't see each other for 2 months.It was August I heard my best frnd Augustine died during a surgery..Francis was poisoned and he died a year after Augustine died..They are my closest frnds at sch..I miss u guys..someday we will see again...RIP frnds...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.