Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34735 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Meringe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lost my dad 2008 bf my final papers and I was told the nite bf the exam . Can't imagine how I manage to pass the exam cos I wrote nothing. Was just looking at the ceiling through out.

Never knew he wz down. He went through surgery on prostrate cancer and it was successful.

He died cos he used bad roads traveled abt 200km whch resulted in internal bleeding.

Am sad cos my life wouldn't have been the same if he was here.

Just got my 1st car,how I wish he is here, how will he feel that his last boy bought a car.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by vivaciouzz(f): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
It was my dad's death in d year 2010,November 26,Christmas for dat year was full of tears n sorrow..anoda was last month 26th sept,we lost a close friend..my sista's bf died..n we were close..it was so painful coz d two were planning to get married next year,he was buried yesterday..soooo sad

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by DrBaby(f): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Death of my child hood friend, 11-11-2011, died on this day, two weeks after he was shot by thieves...........

I knw who u r talkin abt....stl looked at his picture yesterday on my phone...and I shivered a little....RIP James....d coolest doctor ever....
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by DrBaby(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Death of my child hood friend, 11-11-2011, died on this day, two weeks after he was shot by thieves...........

I knw who u r talkin abt....stl looked at his picture yesterday on my phone...and I shivered a little....RIP James....d coolest doctor ever...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by redsun(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
This thread is sad.Could you people just stop it?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by dabrake(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
i won't call her a loved one but this one happened right before my very eyes.
Most of us are aware of the UNIUYO riot so no need to go into details. the Men In Black(police) shot teargas sporadically into the air continuously to scare students. they shot at all the exit routes as students were running, facing any direction they desired. While resting at a female hostel(W6 to be precise), girls brought out a voluminous girl, very large, bulky and heavy, i tell you. She had slumped, an asthmatic patient who wasn't with her inhaler. She was brought out naked while we the guys rushed to help her to the medical centre. Soon, a VW golf sped towards us and we halted the car, told the car owner to take her to the medical centre. She never survived it. She died minutes later. that was one of the casualties of that ill-fated June 12 peaceful-protest-turned-violent.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Texykool: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lost a cousin on Jan. 4, 2004. Saw her the day before she died. Next day, she wanted to stifle a sneeze (keep it from sounding loud) and in the process, she burst a vein in her head (if U are used to doing this, pls learn from this). By noon, she died.

Two years after, we lost the elder of the girl that first died. She died few weeks to graduation. She was supposed to be the best graduating student in her set In her school.

DY and Thuraya... Rest in Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
I lost my Mother on 30 June 2010 at OAUTHC Ile-Ife. She died after a three week illness in which we spent almost every dime that we had.

Cause of death is Unknown.

She was the pillar of the family. And I am still affected today by her painful death
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by turl(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sad thread. Death is inevitable, we must make the best of whatever time we have people. Cherish the little moments because nobody knows when they'll go.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by roxell120(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
my eldest sister who died august 2008 whom I failed to say gudbye to after several attempts she made to reach me but I kept postponing to call her until I learnt through her daughter that she was in coma.far away Birnin kebbi and she died a week after without my hearing her voice. she was the pillar of peace, love in our family and an encouragement to everyone who came in contact while her life lasted.I've been praying for peace in our family since she left us. she died at 45yrs.Ngoo Ada nnem continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.AMEN
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
I miss you Salii...

Most painful news ever.

Things would probably be way different if you were here. But I'll always be strong, in memory of you. cry

"I still look for your face in the crowd, oh if you could see me now"
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kliq(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Feeling so sad already
I'm out of dis thread

God bless the dead

cry

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Revolva(m): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
yeah this may 2013 my cousin went feet.... na so we see am
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ellycool(f): 10:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Death of my dad Nov 2 2011, n I saw him, oct 30,it was painful didn't see it coming,also lost my elder bro also dec 31st 2012....not a pleasant experience, still avnt gotten over the shock cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Bigsteveg(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
My very mother, Odunola, Asake.....ure stil very fresh in my heart, just like yesterday death snatched u away from me, it will be 7yrs on the 31st of this month. I love you even in death, and i miss you. Mummy, your only child is doing well, and i promise, d whole world will hear abt u and celebrate u even wen ure no more....R I P MUM
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by toygod2: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
i feel for everyone here,who has or had one way or the other suffer loss into the cold hands of death. may God make u rememba ur pains any longer and fill ur mmouth wit laffta

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by cosmatika(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
My uncle, he wz buried last week. He wz helping wit my education since I lost my dad 16yrs ago. The most painful thing is dat his 2children re still vry small, jst 4yrs & 19mnths old. He jst had abdominal pain on a tuesday, 3days later surgery and he died after d surgery. R.I.P Levi Udenkwo
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by anitank(f): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lost my fiance few weeks to our wedding on the 17th of February 2012. He traveled down to see me and our son. Had an accident on his way back to Abuja.

He was my soulmate and my happiness died with him.

Continue to rest in God's bosom Apple Pie

5 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ovie1daful(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
The death of my dad. Feb. 2nd 2007. My dad was a legend in Urhobo land. Was shot dead because of a cause he believed in. We just spoke barely 30 minutes wen it occurred. Could not believe it. Men, my life changed forever. Lost touch with God, my friends and myself. Today I even doubt if life itself is worth living when one bloody fool could just snuff life out of u at the slightest moment. RIP Otitibriti
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by psalmdave(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'm going through this thread by 10:58......its just....speechless
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
A Tribute To All Those We 've Lost

I av been dodging This post..
But it won't b fair to them

My 63 Angels

She was Mummy's Baby Girl
Chinweoke Nwagbo
RIP beloved Sis..
How beautiful U would av been..16 years now..
Mummy weeped..

Odafe Amugba..
My Uncle..
We dunno how..
Still awaiting U..
6 years now...
RIP
Mummy weeped

Ola Olu
My Classmate
He was Quiet..he was gifted in the arts..still can't believe
RIP Bruv..
I weeped

The 60 Angels Of LJC i never knew Them but i could only Imagine The Grief their Families could av passed Through..
60 Children with Lofty dreams dying in 1 swoop
RIP..
Mummy weeped when she saw the Lady who lost all her 3 Children..
I still weep 4 them

Death Is a necessary end..
But it's painful..

May Death never come near Us again...
May we live to See our Children Children

I Bequeath This Poem...

It has 2 Versions
From Elizabeth Frye..

Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die...................

2)
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

They say to Die is to Live on In The Hearts Of Those U love...
May God keep Us

5 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kandietarsh(f): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
First was my boyfriend, he died in 2009 still remember d last word he said to me,he lld foreva b grateful to God for making me a part of hislife he died at d age of 22, then my bestie MANNO died in 2011 few minutes after we spoke he was involved in an autocrash, d most painful is dat of ma elder sister she died few months ago while she was serving in abuja..she was also involved in an autocrash buh died frm asthmatic attack few days to her 26th birthdai
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ngenge(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bigsteveg:
Are u kidding me, i know him, Dr Ikechukwu He already started processing my admission into FUTO dat same year he died, i was at his burial ceremony at Ohaneze or so, how is wife doing? I knew the man through his wife. She was supposed to go for a baptist conference when he died. Please how are the boys doin? RIP Dr.
D burial was at Obinze,Owerri west. Ya,u knew d wife very wel. I was at dia place dis week. She is doing 5n wit 2 sons at home,d oda son is in boarding school. I appreciate ur post @ Chinchek

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pearl360(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
1st May 1998... My dad, car accident.

1st December 2012.... My only brother, he was killed. His own pains me the most.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by OCcool: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
I've lost 3 close people within a period of 1yr. First of all was my classmate in the uni. Eghosa. He died in sept. 2012, just 2wks to our final exams. I saw him on thursday in class and he died friday night in his hostel. The second was Alozie, also my course mate. He was a 2012 batch B corper. He died about 2wks to his P.O.P in a ghastly motor accident. The third was Ola, my fellow batch 13A corper whose death occurred in august 2013. He was also involved in a ghastly motor accident . The bus burnt beyond recognition and there were no survivors. Sleep on brothers till we meet to part no more.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Dare14: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
May God help you all that have lost loved ones
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is a horrible thread. R.I.P Zukkie. Died 11/11/11. i'll blame myself forever. I still think of you everyday Zukks. God bless your gentle soul
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by IzyLuv(f): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ujujoan:

wow . . . that must have been very traumatic for you! sad

Mine was my DAD . . . he was laid to rest on my birthday, 6th oct (eight years tomorrow)!

I still feel raw pain when I think about him . . . sad sad

sorry for ur loss dear...

We cld share my dad u know... 2moro is his birthday...
Happy birthday to U...

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ediss(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadThe death of my dad my mum and my younger brother. I still cry till date and will not stop untill God bring them back to me. Now I m just left with my two brothers only on this earth. sad
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by movmentish(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
ovie1daful: The death of my dad. Feb. 2nd 2007. My dad was a legend in Urhobo land. Was shot dead because of a cause he believed in. We just spoke barely 30 minutes wen it occurred. Could not believe it. Men, my life changed forever. Lost touch with God, my friends and myself. Today I even doubt if life itself is worth living when one bloody fool could just snuff life out of u at the slightest moment. RIP Otitibriti
i can relate to losing touch with god....after all my prayer god made my mum survive cancer only 4 her to get a heart attack few days after leaving hospital,na so i Bleep up 4 exam now m spilling... GOD NA YOU TRY PASS YOU HEAR!! dis thread is messd up
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Damysa: the death of my elder sister, she died of kidney failure cos we didnt have money to do a transplant 4 her.

Hmmmm, So touching. The Lord is your strength. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by seankay(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
What a thread!!!
31st may 2012 was a black day for me...I received a ping from my immediate elder bro informing me of d death of our cousin who died that morning around 6am after he was shot by robbers or police on his way to work...
Brandox,Jango lives on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos) / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.