Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34708 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kid7soccer(m): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2013
Lost my dad at the age of 6, he died dis month 1997, he was such a good man, friend, husband and father. When he died everyting changed, my mumsi now does the work of a father and mother, it really really hurt wen i tink about it. Growing up not having a father has left a hole in my heart. My dad spent his money and time on people(friends and family members)now after his death nobody cares, they all left us to suffer, Anyway PaPa God dey. Papa God pls give me my heart desire so that i can take really good care of my mum, she has done too much. In Jesus name. amen

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Losing a loved one is painful, I have gone through that severally, but what is more painful is knowing that a loved one will die, in the case of terminal illness that money can not solve - Cancer.

To all who share the common grieve, take heart. And for those who are yet to share the grieve, you will, sooner or later, its inevitable

And to us all that are still breathing, we will all cease to be, this is a harsh reality, we will all be history, this is an absolute truth.

But I find solace in the fact that I have witnessed what life is after death, and my fate is my choice as I reincarnate again and again around the wheel of karma until I join the Sacred Order of Universal Mastery.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2013
My senior bro died in Accident on 16 oct 2002 and my dad died of stroke on 17 oct 2010.my tears never dry since then

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2013
My senior bro died in Accident on 16 oct 2002 and my dad died of stroke on 17 oct 2010.my tears never dry since then.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by U235weapongrade: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2013
kandie tarsh: First was my boyfriend, he died in 2009 still remember d last word he said to me,he lld foreva b grateful to God for making me a part of hislife he died at d age of 22, then my bestie MANNO died in 2011 few minutes after we spoke he was involved in an autocrash, d most painful is dat of ma elder sister she died few months ago while she was serving in abuja..she was also involved in an autocrash buh died frm asthmatic attack few days to her 26th birthdai

"MANNO" A.K.A. Jesus is Lord. Died January 2011...R.I.P broda...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by adexsimply(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2013
What else Can I say? I'm dead to the pain of death
Please death, could you spare the few ones I have left? dammit!! angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ginomel(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

PLEASE,MODERATOR END THIS THREAD. AT LEAST TO SAVE THE REMAINING PIECES OF MY HEART THAT IS BROKEN BY ALL THAT I HAVE READ.

OH GOD,COMFORT ALL THOSE THAT HAVE LOST A DEAR ONE, MY DAD I LOST SINCE 2009 IS A BAD NEWS FOR ME TILL TOMORROW.

MODERATOR, END THIS THREAD PLEASE, SO MUCH SORROW THAT SLEEPING WILL BE A CHALLENGE
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Please close this thread...death is not a thing to talk about..
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by maryhaam(f): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2013
My eyes are filled with tear,may all there souls rest in perfect peace,tears won't help them all we need is to remember them in prayers and pray for there forgiveness.....we love u all buh God loves u more...this moment that each an everyone is remembering someone,may Almighty God in his mercifulness forgive them all.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bebe2(f): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2013
The most painful thing is dat most if these tragedies can be avoided. poor medical facilities in Nigeria id d main killer cry cry

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by GboyegaD(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2013
The death of my elder brother on Tuesday, 18th December, 2001 is one I can never forget. Despite our rivalries, we were best of friends who shared dreams of how great we would love to be and heights we would love to attain. He died of TB of the spine despite being a student of the College of Medicine all because Doctors were on strike then. The news was so devastating that all I could do was to question God particularly when they sang great is thy faithfulness in church on Sunday cos I felt God wasn't really faithful to me. But, he knows best!!!
Also, the demise of my dad on Thursday, May 21, 2009 is one I cannot forget. I remembered him telling me on Tuesday night that I should take care of the family and my younger sister telling me the following morning that he told her that he was told he had passed all his exams. Never knew those words had meaning until I got back from work on Wednesday and had to rush him to the hospital. The doctor tried and as at 2:30am in the morning, he was okay. He told us and the doctor that he wants to go home and I kept insisting that I would come see him in the morning before leaving for work. Never knew he would be gone before dawn. You lived a good life even till death and I know we shall meet again on resurrection morning.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by roxell120(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2013
see how we ve shown luv to one another for our losses of our beloved ones irrespective of tribe, religion and political affiliation. how I wish igbos, yorubas, hausas and all other tribes can embrace each other in love and be united as in this thread. we might ve hurt each other one way or the other but this hurts when we nurse them in our hearts. our loved ones that are no more are no longer part of this days debate. we deserve to love and be loved. as we share our grief, lets not forget to make this country a better place for all of us irrespective of our tribe and religion cos we ve only one life to live and we deserve to be happy.GOD BE WITH ALL OF US

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by stephano100(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Gosh!!, i've neva been dis scared b4,d post here are just so heart-breaking,nd d fact dat i've nt lost any1 particularly close 2me,leaves me so scared of wat d future myt hold.....baba GOD na ur hand we dey ooo

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Claroo(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2013
Sept 25,2010 was a terrible day,lost a friend who had just gained admission into Unilag; after 5 years of seeking for admission.He was electrocuted and died on d way to d hospital. It was shocking n painful,he never received a Lecture. God knows best
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bumdish: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Although I had decided to reduce my activities on Nairaland to read-only due to personal reasons, I could not but log-in to participate here.

My mum's demise will be a year in a few weeks time but its fresh like a few hours ago. The only times I remember shedding tears in decades was when she died and a few minutes ago reading other peoples stories bring the incident of last November back to memory in vivid images. As a matter of fact, I just woke up from sleep where I saw her give me some very important advises on some key issues.

, Yeye omo, Maami, Mummy mi, your death was a loss to me but a gain to the heavens. God gave you to us at His time and He also took you at His time, I love you but God loves you more. Kabiyesi orun needed you for a greater assignment and I surrender to his will.

... my people, the truth is that this world is not our home...we are just passersby

4 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Caprison(m): 12:53am On Oct 06, 2013
the death of ma dear friend JARDON 22YRS early this year...i was whatsapping him on 1 friday noon but no responds from him which got me annoyed.then on monday morning,i was awaken by ambulance siren with clouds of youths making a damn noise as they were passing along ma house cus i leave close to express ,so i dress up n ride off to no actually who it was cus i realise the deceased was a youth cus of the crowded youth.on sightin at d Poster,hold n behold,it was him JARDON,i fell off ma bike n cried like a kid..i was told later that he slump n died on that fateful friday while doing normal evening football training in the field......R.I.P JARDON.............also ma class mate when i was in sec school this same year CHIDINMA...she did abortion n died.....

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by nomabeeee(f): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Death of mycousin a young med doctor at fmc owerri.she died few months to her wedding.as a result of stomach pains.culdnt stop crying.if only tears culd bring d dead bk to life.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by horlajide: 1:06am On Oct 06, 2013
Aug 11, (8 days after my 8th birthday and 4 days before my sister's)

Dad lost the battle to Leukaemia. Mom broke the news after calling myself n siblings, sitting us down and telling us of the probability and the need for things to change thereafter. Never seen her so calm before or even that point. Been 16 years and we bigger, better and stronger
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ifyude(f): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2013
The death of my parents, my mum died jan30, 2009 of leukaemia,oct 17,2010 my day follow suit,i miss my mum so much,still fresh in my mind.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kennyman20(m): 1:08am On Oct 06, 2013
That would be the death of my dad.. Hw i wish he was able to see how excellently i performed when my ssce results came out cos he so much tried for me.. Though, its wasnt easy then for me receiving his insults and making sure i read my books.. I had no choice than to heed to his words cos he's a man of no-nonsense. Its now i see the essence of his chanting then... Thanks so much dad!! Just wondering if i'll be able to control my tears somedays when i'll have an important event that requires ur presence and sees another man filling that vacuum u left.. Dat makes me remember how i cried during my sister's wedding.. Seeing my uncle beside my mom representing my dad.. I cried bitterly that people even tried their best in consoling me bt they couldnt.. Cos its as if i was viewing all the memories of my dad in HD and its haunting me bad and how he struggled to take good care of us then.. Seeing another man reaping the fruit of his labour wasnt easy.
The second was d death of my very best frnd.. Wahab shina.. May ur soul rest in perfect peace and i pray may God almighty grant ur family the fortitude to bear the irrecoverable loss cos u're just three in ur mother's hand and u're the first born.. So bad, its even when life has started getting better for u dat death took u away.. Anyway, i'll say its God who giveth and taketh.. So, everything is best known to him.. Shina.. Ur death taught me that no matter the conflict between two people.. We shouldnt waste time in settling it.. Kept trying ur number..bt never knew dat the silent of ur phone means u've been silent by death..Sorry for how i was in school then and couldnt call u, whereas u you're at home struggling with the strange sickness that took u away. I never meant to and its nt because of our misunderstanding.. I was just so preoccupied with studies then.. How i wish i wasnt selfish with time then.. I would have called you.. Maybe my call could have saved u or could even be my last chance of hearing frm u again.. I just hope u could see the bitterness in my heart almost everyday when i couldnt see no one like u to crack jokes with anymore, and forgive me for how i couldnt be there for u during ur trying time..
Shina, i wanna go see ur mum.. Bt how i wish i could do so.. Shina, how i wish u could get to answer my questions.. Wont my going make her sorrowful again when am gone, seeing his son's frnd? Wont dat bring forth those forgotten memories to her? Wont my going opened her healed wound? What am i gonna say i came to do? Am i gonna say i came to comfort her or what? Can someone comfort her if nt only God? I hope u'll reason with me wherever u're and not see me as a selfish or bad person shina.. I missed u so much.. How i wish heaven grant resurrection wishes.. I wont hesitate asking heaven to release u to me cos av got no one to fill that vacuum u left.. I'll contiue to love and remember u cos u're a good frnd.. Rest in peace brother.. So sad..

3 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Victorchuks4(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2013
D death of my dearest mum jst 2yrs nw and d death of my beloved dad who came bk 4rm market nd slumbed jst last mnth. It painful am nw an orphan
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 06, 2013
When I lost m¥ sister in 2001 I didn't even shed a tear beacuse I thought it was the best and the macho thing to do but 3¥ears down the line when I lost m¥ dad I had to open up and cr¥ because it was part of the healing process. Even Jesus wept and we are to mourn when it is time for mourning. So m¥ advise to ever¥one that has been bottling up the pain of that loss of a loved one, go somewhere comfortable and weep and aftewards ¥ou did feel right as rain. I care sad
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ummitoagirl(f): 1:25am On Oct 06, 2013
This is soo sad to read....May God comfort everyone that has experienced the pain of having someone close DIE, I just can imagine the pain ya'all have to go through. I Cant even continue reading this thread!..the reality of death! "Truly, to God we belong & to Him we shall return..., Every soul shall taste death". I just pray my time or anyone in my family isn't near, I wouldnt be able to cope mentally!..DEAR GOD!....Give people the strength to bear a loss, and grant them peace of mind & heart.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Olastep1(m): 1:45am On Oct 06, 2013
I just read all the posts here. Feel scared. God knows best and He'll protect us all till Old age. We love you

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by friendl: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2013
My junior sister,she died while doing her nysc at a very young age
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Richy4(m): 1:58am On Oct 06, 2013
My Aunt. she was 46 and the First person that Graduated from OAU from my community that I know of. I remembered as a kid asking why she chose the school instead of the ones in the East. she said it was a school for beautiful girls and i stupidly believed her what does a nine year old know? besides she was really beautiful.

After graduating, she got a mouth watering Job in the Bank in Abuja and her money was just for the poor mothers and Families,who couldn't afford Xmas cloth, food during that occasion within our community.

That lady was super choosy when it comes to husband. he is too tall, oh too short, he act like conductor in public. jizzzz.
she later studied law in Abuja university and practiced just for two years.

She complain of headache and check herself in a private hospital and that was it. All education, beauty just gone. I wept bitterly because I could not make it to her funeral due to the fact that I was writing my end of semester exam here in Australia
cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by bongila(f): 2:05am On Oct 06, 2013
My big cousin 12th December 2007 after two weeks of severe stomach pains nothing could stop. My dad 27th December 2006 complications due to diabetes.
My best friend,Clara electrocuted 22nd June 2004 while ironing. My mum's elder sister stomach ulcer complications just a day after she was diagnosed still in the hospital.

My father-in-law 21st July 2013 still undergoing treatment for prostate cancer,spoke with him dat morning before leaving for church,only for my husband to call that he gave up immediately after talking to me.

I'm at this point where so many deaths have numbed me. Lest I forget,my mum's elder brother his corpse still awaiting burial.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Grandmother sad

... But seeing my mum lose her brother was even more painful.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Kairoseki77: 3:11am On Oct 06, 2013
This is TOO depressing!
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 06, 2013
3am, and I am almost shedding teat reading these.
There is a special place in the heart of God for those who mourn. May He comfort all that are mourning. Take everything to Him. He will heal you.
This story could be said of anyone of us tomorrow, but Jesus has conquered death. So surrender to Him today if you haven't done so. The greatest comfort to give to loved left behind is assurance that I am in heaven with Jesus. So start a relationship with Jesus today.
God bless you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Mickeywilliams(m): 3:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Billyonaire: Losing a loved one is painful, I have gone through that severally, but what is more painful is knowing that a loved one will die, in the case of terminal illness that money can not solve - Cancer.

To all who share the common grieve, take heart. And for those who are yet to share the grieve, you will, sooner or later, its inevitable

And to us all that are still breathing, we will all cease to be, this is a harsh reality, we will all be history, this is an absolute truth.

But I find solace in the fact that I have witnessed what life is after death, and my fate is my choice as I reincarnate again and again around the wheel of karma until I join the Sacred Order of Universal Mastery.

Are u an eckist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.