Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Awka: Anambra's Capital - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awka: Anambra's Capital (24497 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen In Awka Town / Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Abagworo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: Abagworo I give you 20mins to open a thread and show us what okorosha achieved with the 70billion loan+federal allocation+13 derivation. On the expiration of that 20mins I will create a thread to that effect!

This was Orlu and Nnewi on same day in January 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WO22sqA8E4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mz6Ea_KSkw

I was on my way to Awka when I took the videos but couldn't do that of Awka because I ran out of time. I promise you Chino that I will revisit same spots again later this year and make fresh videotapes to expose the wickedness of you and your master.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bestviewer: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo you are running out of time because am opening a thread on what okorosha has done with 70billion loan+federal allocation+13 derivation.

All the legacies of Ohakin, Okorosha has diabolically abandoned. Okorosha has visited imo state people with evil, no development, no employment, no infrastructure. The orlu road he started since 2011 show us the current pictures. For past two years he has abandoned the project and contractors are owed.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by achi4u(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
please open that thread ...we are waiting grin
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bestviewer: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
achi4u: please open that thread ...we are waiting grin

Am only giving him the benefit of opening such a thread himself before I create it..

I have already set the thread up, when the time is up I will hit the bottom..
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

This was Orlu and Nnewi on same day in January 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mz6Ea_KSkw

I was on my way to Awka when I took the videos but couldn't do that of Awka because I ran out of time. I promise you Chino that I will revisit same spots again later this year and make fresh videotapes to expose the wickedness of you and your master.

Nnewi my fatherland, looking like this? cry cry cry

Where in of Nnewi is this?

Please this is old video, biko we want recent 2013 YouTube video... I will appreciate it if u can visit the place and take pictures or make a video.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Strength? I have been bombarded with delicacies today..you can imagine.. cheesy

Okay na, to whom much is given, much is expected...
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Abagworo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer: Abagworo you are running out of time because am opening a thread on what okorosha has done with 70billion loan+federal allocation+13 derivation.

All the legacies of Ohakin, Okorosha has diabolically abandoned. Okorosha has visited imo state people with evil, no development, no employment, no infrastructure. The orlu road he started since 2011 show us the current pictures. For past two years he has abandoned the project and contractors are owed.

No need for a wasteful thread. The videos I posted above are self-explanatory. The two towns look neglected and infrastructurally challenged as recently as January 2011. Ohakim was Imo Governor then and Obi was already in his 2nd tenure as Anambra Governor. All we have to do is to re-visit the two towns again today and make videotapes of same spot. Okorocha is about entering the 3rd year of his 1st term or 2 and half years precisely.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bestviewer: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abagworo:

No need for a wasteful thread. The videos I posted above are self-explanatory. The two towns look neglected and infrastructurally challenged as recently as January 2011. Ohakim was Imo Governor then and Obi was already in his 2nd tenure as Anambra Governor. All we have to do is to re-visit the two towns again today and make videotapes of same spot. Okorocha is about entering the 3rd year of his 1st term or 2 and half years precisely.

Abagworo show us what okorosha has done with 70billion loan+federal allocation+13 derivation for three years in power. He has wasted three years painting roads built by Mbakwe. What has he done in education, health, employment generation etc..?

It is on record that without Anambra borrowing a dime is far more developed with roads traversing all parts of the state.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by bestviewer: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
okay time is up meet you there..
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by DoffMan2: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ikengawo: Hopefully i'll break the taboo that seems to be among out anambra posters against posting pictures of the state grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-RGZgikYQT8g/TnOuHioa-yI/AAAAAAAADgA/OxykiCsGZVk/s1600/Late%2BChristy%2527s%2Bbody%2Btaken%2Bin%2Ba%2Bmotorcade%2Bacross%2BAwka%2Btownship.%2B%25284%2529.JPG[/img]

How did this thread go from POSTING PICTURES OF AWKA to PICTURES OF GOV OBI'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN ANAMBRA?

Posting pictures of a town or city should include ANY thing of interest and should not be restricted to WHAT THE GOV DID!

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by shineeye: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Does Monkey Go to School?
you remind me those days students from CKC and co use to call DMGS boys does monkey go to school cheesy
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ayekotoo:

I can't blame you cos you are addicted to underdevelopment. this is one of the reasons I don't take you serious. we have good igbos with sound education and great mindset unlike you and I can't generalise the igbos. even in this forum, it tells how you think and reason cos you are not different from your psychotic friends suchas musiwa, FSU, atouke, Willywilly, freewilly, keleproten etc

don't wake me up , for ur own good.[b][quote author=Ayekotoo]
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
bestviewer:

Abagworo show us what okorosha has done with 70billion loan+federal allocation+13 derivation for three years in power. He has wasted three years painting roads built by Mbakwe. What has he done in education, health, employment generation etc..?

It is on record that without Anambra borrowing a dime is far more developed with roads traversing all parts of the state.

just tell us abt awka, leave rochas for now
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are a god forsaken liar. The same Chime that won best education governor by NUT few days ago? You can't compare Chime and Peter Obi in any angle, while Chime is one of best governors in Nigeria, Peter Obi is the opposite. How can you claim to live in Enugu and type the nonsense above. Get a life!

u see y o said u don't know anything.
Chime, best education award for what and what?
even if its true, e no go beta for d hypocrite dat gave him d award.

all tnz abt educ in Enugu is just d way chimaroke left it.
Enugu is finer under Sullivan, agreed; but d former gov provided more in rural devt(nkanu for eg), education at all levels, infrastructure and health care.
thanks.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
ketoprofen:

u see y o said u don't know anything.
Chime, best education award for what and what?
even if its true, e no go beta for d hypocrite dat gave him d award.

all tnz abt educ in Enugu is just d way chimaroke left it.
Enugu is finer under Sullivan, agreed; but d former gov provided more in rural devt(nkanu for eg), education at all levels, infrastructure and health care.
thanks.
Chime won best governor in education by the Nigerian Union of Teachers themselves not some faceless organization so you can keep your opinion to yourself

1 Like

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Dainfamous: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
LG head quarter in onitsha

Inside new health clinic in rural areas in anambra state

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by ketoprofen(m): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Chime won best governor in education by the Nigerian Union of Teachers themselves not some faceless organization so you can keep your opinion to yourself

who are I telling that to?
ppl that stay in Enugu or not?
go and sot down biko
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
embarassedFinally undecided grin

Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
smh, why resurrect this dead thread tho with pictures of bushes. sigh
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
INNO18: embarassedFinally undecided grin

^^

embarassed cry cry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hmm..

Why so much bushes?

Bushes around hospital and revenue center? hmm
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Afam4eva(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kai, Awka has a very long way to go. It has buildings but the roads and basic infrastructure are nowhere to be found. The environement is very unkempt and unattractive. This is utterly shameful.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life: Hmm..

Why so much bushes?

Bushes around hospital and revenue center? hmm

bushes after billions have been stolen spent angry
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
FreeGlobe: smh, why resurrect this dead thread tho with pictures of bushes. sigh

Well you beat me to it... So much bush, haba they need to clear the area and do proper landscaping.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Kai, Awka has a very long way to go. It has buildings but the roads and basic infrastructure are nowhere to be found. This is utterly shameful.

thank you
and they want to impose another peter obi undecided
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Kai, Awka has a very long way to go. It has buildings but the roads and basic infrastructure are nowhere to be found. This is utterly shameful.

Very shameful... Chino and company, abeg tell Obi to clear the bushes before starting construction.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
re@lchange:

thank you
and they want to impose another peter obi undecided

Yeah but what other candidate is there?

Unless Ngige publicly apologizes to the Anambra state as a whole, he's not ready to lead.
Re: Awka: Anambra's Capital by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
manny4life:

Yeah but what other candidate is there?

Unless Ngige publicly apologizes to the Anambra state as a whole, he's not ready to lead.

definitely not peter obi's clone!
definitely not. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Impeachment Of Nyako / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" / Obaseki Stops All NDDC Projects In Edo As He Goes To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.