Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap (843 Views)

GTB Mobile Money Transfer - How Secure Is It? / Challenges Of GTB Savings Account Holders With Transfer Of Funds To Other Banks / Any Body With The Address Of GTB Branch Office In Aba ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap by Tassembly(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Greetings to my fellow nairalanders, filled with great pain am writing this to inform you all to beware of gtb mobile money(blackberry app), i now believe they launder money through it. Sometimes in May this year when the services was just newly launched, i used it for few days and it worked but i didn't spend huge amount coz i doubt the service,so anytime i am recharging,i only spent 100naira on each transaction but i can do it like five times. My mind doesn't deceive me.few days after,this useless gtb mobile money app on bb started withholding money anytime i try to buy airtime then,once their is little network itch,it will deduct the money but the recipient will not be credited and it will never reverse back the amount deducted.they claim it takes 24hours to revert but it never did then. It happened 3 times in different days and they took 300naira. I send gtb support an email but uptill now ,its almost 6months,the money hasn't been returned. I just overlooked it coz it was small amount. Now recently it happened again . Few days ago,they upgrade to the most useless app ever,they integrate bills payment which the know its not working,like the startimes and trends pay and others.for the past 3days,i funded the mobile money with total amount of 1000naira and just want to test it and make startimes payment that was newly integrated,it kept showing errors, i thought it was network.i tried this morning 5th oct until the mobile money succeeded in witholding my money and subscription wasn't successful.all effort to call customer care proof abortive, even as at now,email sent to support keep bouncing back. A friend later told me gtb just put the services of startimes and other paytv but it has never work.

Pls my friends,which way to go in this country. We all know network is bad,but at the sametime,if their is network issue,is bank not suppose to program the software in such a way that it will automatically reverse unsucceful transactions. Now their latest app is useful for nothing and very slow.this same bank use to be the best but now the worst .check all the negative comments about them on the blackberry review to know whether i am wrong or right.

Pls op kindly move to frontpage
Re: Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap by Trut(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2013
@OP, i am sorry for the lost, but your post above crack my rib. I don laugh taya.
Re: Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap by smithjohn1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks for great sharing
Re: Beware Of Gtb Mobile Money And Shabby Services,its A Trap by Tassembly(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
guys,beware.its a warning

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Used Myamericanshipper.com? / Pls Would UBA Africard Work On Ladbrokes / FCMB Inaugurates 30th Anniversary Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.