Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) (36312 Views)

Nairalander Swiftboy Has Won The Best Rising Star Award Voting Contest. / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Skelewu Dance Winner Bello Moshood Abiola Says ''thank You'' To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by OnoEdosio(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats!! Saw ur dance vid and thot it could really win
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by JimloveTM(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
was there a competition? una no tell me na

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by fairygeh(f): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
The guy danced so well.#dancing my own skelewu
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by ajasa4link: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Don't know the criteria for selecting the winner, but I watched videos with better dancers on YouTube... Anyways Congrats to him sha..
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by adedami14(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats man
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lovely... congrats guy grin
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Gwekzy: 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
vanstanzy:

ARRANT RUBBISH!!!
Guy na die U dey so...Ur case pass Synagogue O...Jealousy @ top Notch... My Broda,celebrate pple's success like its urs n believe me dere is a great reward 4 dat...

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by fiercehillz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Congrats bro
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
One lesson I took after watching the videos of other contestants. Is that the race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

There were better, brillant and well shot/edited performances than the winners own but he ended up winning. Amidst all odds.

It all points to the fact that when it's your time the sun will stand still...

#Matthew Briggs.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Tinkybabe(f): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Great!and indeed the guy has "fijo powo" cheesy.
Congrats chaydee

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Gwekzy: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
JimloveTM: was there a competition? una no tell me na
D Konga (soldier man) 4ckuply Troway 1 follow d camera man as dem dey go ask me n I ansa U(press conference)
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Roland17(m): 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
All I can perceive from your victory in the contest is OPPOURTUNITY and I am praying that God opens your eyes to not only recognize this OPPOURTUNITY but also grab it with both hands and feet..

Bro, this is not the time to start popping champagne, clubbing, partying and squandering your money, bro this is the time to strategize and make leverage of this victory which comes with lil fame wisely.

Talk to DAVIDO about dancing for him in one or some of his videos, improve your dance steps and stay on top of the game, lots of artists would seek your market, make wise choices, you can never tell... after all your future might be embroidered in dancing and not academics( I am not advising you to forfeit your education ooo)

In different spheres of life, tons of Nigerian youths have had this chance but the difference is many did not recognize the OPPOURTUNITY, many expect OPPOURTUNITY to be labelled on the forehead.

Be wise.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Gwekzy: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Roland17: All I can perceive from your victory in the contest is OPPOURTUNITY and I am praying that God opens your eyes to not only recognize this OPPOURTUNITY but also grab it with both hands and feet..

Bro, this is not the time to start popping champagne, clubbing, partying and squandering your money, bro this is the time to strategize and make leverage of this victory which comes with lil fame wisely.

Talk to DAVIDO about dancing for him in one or some of his videos, improve your dance steps and stay on top of the game, lots of artists would seek your market, make wise choices, you can never tell... after all your future might be embroidered in dancing and not academics( I am not advising you to forfeit your education ooo)

In different spheres of life, tons of Nigerian youths have had this chance but the difference is many did not recognize the OPPOURTUNITY, many expect OPPOURTUNITY to be labelled on the forehead.

Be wise.

spot on
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by KingOmarion(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2013
:PEnemy of Progress
tellwisdom: Are you sure this guy is not epileptic??.. This one wey he dey jump like frog, dey bring tongue out like this sad
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by kolamilan(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2013
congrats.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by pazienza(m): 3:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats. Yours was the best dance of the rest i watched, the fact that you did it alone made it so unique. You deserve your victory.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by young5(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Wow! He did a great job. *thumb up*
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 10, 2013
nice one,u deserved it
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by kolajoo(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats Moshood.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by ChiSun27(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Was really entertained...e gbaliri n'ke ukwuuuuu!!!!! Chukwu gozie gi.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Witwicky(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2013
Nairaland boys no dey carry last ...

.....Thumbs up kiddy,believe

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by cross50(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Congrats
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by legalcode(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2013
If this is the type of young boys i argue with on NL everyday, then i must stop it. All wasted time. Not worth it. All children.
After they'll blame GEJ.
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by gistmelove(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
eaglechild: What I can see in the picture are two clueless looking goons waiting for instructions from an unseen person.

It's Official Kiddy Wins Davido's Skelewu Dance Competition Live At Muritala International Airport..

... SEE HERE >> http://www./2013/10/congrat-kiddy.html
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by gistmelove(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
InesQor: Is it just me? I can't see any news report saying he won.

Congrats though, if it's true.

It's Official Kiddy Wins Davido's Skelewu Dance Competition Live At Muritala International Airport..

... SEE HERE >> http://www./2013/10/congrat-kiddy.html
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Chaydee(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Swiftboy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lol congratulation but I still dont like the song. I like the video though! cheesy
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Ashkormissy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
See kid calling 'kid' kid
Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Woooooooooooooooooooow!!!! Congratz to him ooo! I can remebr streamlining d video online nd shwd it to all my frds, cause his dancing steps were just too cray nd professional! So glad u won it dear! You deserve it mehn! Btw My crush stil stands for u! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Won The Skelewu Dance (video) by Sadeluhv(f): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution To Be Legalized In Nigeria / 7 All Time Wrestling Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.