Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Law Of Karma Is Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Law Of Karma Is Here (550 Views)

A Night Of Darkness And The Law Of Karma by Femi Fani-kayode / Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / Court Summons Solomon Arase For Contempt, Says Not Above The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Karma Is Here by kingsmecca(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
"Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kukumo Agagu was Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare to many travellers. Mr. agagu did nothing to revive or to help the sector, but he helped his pocket. His dead body "re-died" alongside of his many other family members, a day before his internment. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as Minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on that same road. I hope all the other embiciles ruling Nigeria know that life and death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria, you'll not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future and your future resting place. I hope all those in helm of affairs are reading this? Because your time will soon come!!! Law of karma" I dn't know how true it is but I believe it.
Re: The Law Of Karma Is Here by achyc2002(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
He almost escape it, but still d law has is way of catching up wit pple whethere death or alive. Just do wat u knw is right.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Stella Oduah Replies Femi Fani Kayode / Hundreds Of Nigerian Prisoners To Be Sent Home From UK / Oduah’s N255m Car Scandal: We’re Searching For Those Who Leaked Story – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.