Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Black Mind - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Mind (1691 Views)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / The White Manz' Perception Of Black Beauty Is Different From The Black Manz / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Mind by igbo2011(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
shymexx: The black mind is evil!!
Why do you say this?
Re: The Black Mind by igbo2011(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
INDESTRUCTABLEX: I think we feel inferior. We are made or rather compelled to feel inferior from the onset. The issue is from the very top down to the least of us.
For instance, on a Tuesday morning while in school I wore a native cloth to attend lectures. First thing my room mate says is "why are you dressing like our lecturers and fathers at home who don't know anything?"
In essence native is restricted only for Fridays. That's what I have observed in the past four years of schooling.

Let's compare. Can you compare the IQ of a 6 year old black to a white? NO. Save for the recent curriculum of schools that appear to teach toddlers beyond their level, you can see a white toddler play musical instruments, give compelling speeches. The black counterpart will cry for this and that and if they are not well to do(diobu bois oye) they will even run naked under the rain.

The list is endless. The question is why is it so and what is the way forward.

What school did you go to?
Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
igbo2011: Why do you say this?

The black mind is wicked, bro. Just take a look at every great black person that ever walked this planet and check those that killed or destroyed them. That's the wickedness of the black mind.
Re: The Black Mind by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
ShymmexLion:

The black mind is wicked, bro. Just take a look at every great black person that ever walked this planet and check those that killed or destroyed them. That's the wickedness of the black mind.

I think you need to analyse everyone who has been in power by skin colour, and what do you mean by great black person? You don't make sense.... A great black person would not do that.
Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ajuran:

you are the bannana to my rice. grin

hmmm..

btw there is only one "n" in banana "buddy o pal". tongue tongue
Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

A few bishes. wink

az always.

@topic...please leave this argument alone lol. i sat back and thought about it and was like
we are fooling ourselves...4real.

our typing about problems and perhaps solutions will do what exactly?
it's just like o'l boy said, every time a black person steps up, another tears them down.

call me a pessimist if you like but i don't see us getting any better as a whole any time soon.

1 Like

Re: The Black Mind by Fulaman198(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
*Kails*:

az always.

@topic...please live this argument alone lol. i sat back and thought about it and was like
we are fooling ourselves...4real.

our typing about problems and perhaps solutions will do what exactly?
it's just like o'l boy said, every time a black person steps up, another tears them down.

call me a pessimist if you like but i don't see us getting any better as a whole any time soon.

The very reason why black people will be at the bottom of the totem pole for the way they are treated is because of this. Too timid and weak to act. Too intimidated for no reason. Inferiority complex amongst black people really needs to stop.

1 Like

Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
i still stand by what i said earlier:

*Kails*:

EXACTLY! cool
I agree with you 100 percent!

It goes back to history though and you know[b] black people are tribal[/b]. It's a beautiful thing because our[b]tribal ways is what made us so diverse in the first place but in today's world due to the fact that we spend so much time trying to out do each other and trying to run competition against each other, we are not unified like the other races are. They see that, the know that and use it to their advantage. Black people are the most studied people on the planet - TRUST ME! It's evident in how EVERY RACE on this planet benefit from our exploitation.

But unfortunately we are a race of hard-headed people. We don't seem to learn from our pasts which is sad.

Maybe it's supposed to be that way or maybe one day it'll all get better? *shrugs*

i highly stress that the bolded above is the real root of the issues we have. if we can't get them rectified in our own respective regions/ethnic groups, how do you expect us to get along as a "race"?

All throughout this forum you see tribalism, ethnocentrism, colorism etc
and those issues are prevalent not just in nigeria but all throughout africa and even the diaspora (minus tribalism...but in the caribbean we have political party loyalists which makes it basically the same thing tongue).

When you add religion to it, it gets even worse lol. cheesy grin
Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

The very reason why black people will be at the bottom of the totem pole for the way they are treated is because of this. Too timid and weak to act. Too intimidated for no reason. Inferiority complex amongst black people really needs to stop.

That's true.
But all black people clearly don't have the same wants bro.

When I listen to black american/caribbean conscious community debates,
their solutions will make sense to us but i know they won't work in regards to Africa and vice versa.
Some Pan-African ideologies presented by Africans won't fit us either. So it begs one to wonder is this really a
"black fight" or just the way of the world?

Sometimes i really do believe this is just how it's supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: The Black Mind by Fulaman198(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
*Kails*:

That's true.
But all black people clearly don't have the same wants bro.

When I listen to black american/caribbean conscious community debates,
their solutions will make sense to us but i know they won't work in regards to Africa and vice versa.
Some Pan-African ideologies presented by Africans won't fit us either. So it begs one to wonder is this really a
"black fight" or just the way of the world?

Sometimes i really do believe this is just how it's supposed to be.

Very nicely stated

1 Like

Re: The Black Mind by Ajuran: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
shymexx: The black mind is evil!!

and submissive.

1 Like

Re: The Black Mind by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Fulaman198:

Very nicely stated

yep...*sighs*
Re: The Black Mind by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
igbo2011:

What school did you go to?
I am still in school. Uniibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ife Princes And Others Carpet Olugbo Of Ugbo, Oba Akinruntan, Over new video / Why Are Nigerians So Uncultured? / Message To Egbe Omo Yoruba - E Gbe Ede Yin Laruge! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.