Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? (1460 Views)

Jose Mourinho £60 million Deal With Man United Makes Him Highest Paid Manager / Steven Gerrards Daughter Makes Him Proud / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by leeroywill: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2008
Yesterday’s defeat was not the first time in his career Ballack has lost a major final
In 2002, he was in the Bayer Leverkusen team which went down 2-1 to Real Madrid in the Champions League final
He also lost in the league cup final to Tottenham in February, 2-1,add that to Germany's loss in 2002 in the world cup finals ,the loss to man u in the champions league final,also another loss with bayern leverkusen in the German league cup final to schalke04 sometime in 2002.Add that to yesterday's final and it'll make 6 times he's lost in finals, is he jinxed or what?

You might call me superstitious or something but if i was Joachim Low,i wouldn't have played him in that final,at least until we are a goal up or something, what do u think?
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by Mustay(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2008
If you were Joachim . . . .

Does Joachim believe in the term 'jinx'?
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by Omolulu(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
the guy's just badluck, and he's such a wonderful player, he must have bin, you know, jazzed
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by galatico(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
Ballack I must confess is jinx cause he loses the finals like a kid loses his toys, If i was the German coach I would have told him to stay out of the staium then when the match is over he can come in cause Ballack is Bad Luck once he starts the final match they lose.

I thank God that REAL MADRID did not buy himself if not,

The consequences would have been disastrous.
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by ndumart: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
I think its mere coincidence that he loses finals or better still he has ben unlucky to play for the weaker team in the finals.
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2008
I beleive you conveniently forgot that he won several league and cup doubles at Bayern Munich
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by Mustay(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2008
dayo

the dude is referring to MAJOR tournaments
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by dayokanu(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2008
also another loss with bayern leverkusen in the German league cup final to schalke04 sometime in 2002.

I saw this in his post
Re: What Is It With Ballack That Makes Him Always Lose Finals? by leeroywill: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2008
ndumart:

I think its mere coincidence that he loses finals or better still he has ben unlucky to play for the weaker team in the finals.

i dont think it has anything to do with playing for a weaker team.in 2002 bayer leverkusen was clearly the best team in germany yet in the space of 2 weeks they lost the German cup final,uefa champions league final and bundesliga trophy after leading the table for a better part of the season, Germany is certainly not a weak team and if you say chelsea is then you definitely must be from another planet, lol

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Players To Watch At U-20 / Win Free Recharge Card Weekly / Fifa Ranking As It Stands Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.