Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... (48910 Views)

How Easy Is Life For Nigerians (or Non-eu) In Germany / How's Life For Nigerians In Germany / Spain: How Is Life For Nigerians Over There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello Goldenboy, I have a huge passion in studying in the U.S but financially I'm not okay and it's driving me crazy, I have make researches day and night if there are opportunities or possibly loan i could get and payback. I'm not lazy i would pay back in time but none gave without a cosigner.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is that, It's only me that have interest in this my parent doesn't seems to care about my passion towards this. I don't know maybe they don't have the money or they've got to much of responsibilities they're not coming out straight...

Bro pls i need your opinion and advice maybe in terms of the best option for me,

Do i still have hope
Re: Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... by femi312: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
VisiFisiMisi:
Hello Goldenboy, I have a huge passion in studying in the U.S but financially I'm not okay and it's driving me crazy, I have make researches day and night if there are opportunities or possibly loan i could get and payback. I'm not lazy i would pay back in time but none gave without a cosigner.

The biggest problem I'm having right now is that, It's only me that have interest in this my parent doesn't seems to care about my passion towards this. I don't know maybe they don't have the money or they've got to much of responsibilities they're not coming out straight...

Bro pls i need your opinion and advice maybe in terms of the best option for me,

Do i still have hope
There are other options whereby you dont get to pay a dime or you pay so little and you get paid a Stipend every month. Its called graduate assistantship. First what GPA did you graduate with and in what field?. You don't necessarily need a loan, you just need the right info and be ready to put in the work required
Re: Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
femi312:
There are other options whereby you dont get to pay a dime or you pay so little and you get paid a Stipend every month. Its called graduate assistantship. First what GPA did you graduate with and in what field?. You don't necessarily need a loan, you just need the right info and be ready to put in the work required

To be frank , I finished High school around 2014/2015, I have my WAEC certificate. But haven't gotten into college I think that limited my options.
Re: Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... by Goldenboy007(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2019
VisiFisiMisi:

To be frank , I finished High school around 2014/2015, I have my WAEC certificate. But haven't gotten into college I think that limited my options.

Like someone said .. there are different avenues for you to get good education in US. There are scholarships programs but first you need to apply to a school , write GRE or GMAT - a very high score in any of these exams gives you a good chance of getting a scholarship.
Re: Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... by Goldenboy007(m): 3:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Hey guys sorry I have not been consistent in updating this thread - I have been busy busy busy.

This is one of those days ..I am so tired ..just sitting in the mall in Schaumburg and observing life. This is the one of the downsides .. if I was in Lagos .. I would be taking pepper soup in La Mango in Ikeja GRA. Lol. Time to drive home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

London Man Creates Scene As Airline Staff Stop Him From Going With His “egusi,” / Is Oshodi The Most Popular Place In Lagos? / Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.