Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich (713 Views)

Where To Get Buyer For 250KVA Gen (buyer Wanted) / Get Buyer For Our Trucks And Get A 10% / Company In Turkey Is Looking For Sole Agents For Block Ice Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2013
Our highest offer so far is N180m

[b]I am the DIRECT agent to a block of flats in Ikota Villa, Lekki County Estate. It is made up of 4 units 3-bedroom apartments and 1 unit 7-bedroom penthouse.

Description:
* All master bedroom in the 7 Apartments are fitted with Jacuzzi, encased shower trails, befitting wash hand basins and mirrors in addition to other sanitary wares of a quality consistent with this type of luxury apartment.
* Two other Bedrooms in each Apartment in the total 7nos Apartments share one toilet and one Bath.
* Each of the Apartments has a guest toilet making a total of 3nos Toilet to each of the 7nos Apartment.
* All the Apartment kitchens are fitted with Cabinet Cooker, Heater /smoke expeller
* The building is complete with all electrical and plumbing fitting
* All apartments come with fully fitted kitchen with granite counter tops.

Facilities:
* All apartment are fitted with fire alarm system
* The walls are sound-absorbing
* The building is provided with two stair cases
* Telecoms & CCTV cable provision
* Two vehicular entrance gates to the premises
* Adequate parking spaces for at least 15 cars
* Borehole with water treatment plant

Premises: The premises is paved with interlocking stones and kerbed-work.

As I said, i am the DIRECT agent to this property, and i talk DIRECTLY with the landlord on phone. The asking price is N300m. Landlord is eager to sell and willing to listen to reasonable offers. Title is GOVERNOR'S CONSENT.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO

Very simple. Just market it anyway you can. If you have a buyer or you know another agent who may have a buyer for this, you can link us up together, and on our side (the seller's side), we can split earnings 50:50.

Other marketing strategies you can employ include Facebook ads and banner ads.

The landlord will pay us a negotiable 5% agency fee (ie 5% of whatever price d building is eventually sold), and we will split the money 50:50. i am not a greedy person, and i believe that in business, two heads are better than one, and teamwork is very essential. We can maintain a strong relationship after this and do long-term deals together. I have attached the photos.

You can reach me on 08131002053 or 08173046387 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Thanks[/b]

Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 5:50am On Oct 06, 2013
more pics

Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 3:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by AKMoney1(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmm smiley
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
On
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Highest offer so far N180m! Get buyer for block of flats in Lekki & be rich by ifyclose2(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2013
x

(1) (Reply)

4,500.00 Naira Daily / For Business Web Design & Advert Service 08110001521 / Astroturf Grass For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.